onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    If all these words don't mean anything, why are you arguing with me and defending CC? Words here at SBR don't mean anything anyways.
    i can ask u and boy wonder the same thing, i didnt start with either one of u

and they dont thats why i didnt whine like a lil 5 yo

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i can ask u and boy wonder the same thing, i didnt start with either one of u

and they dont thats why i didnt whine like a lil 5 yo
    Poor OTP.

Thought Cappdatass was going to team up with him, instead wound up gettin' his ass even further buried.

Oh well, onetrick....tomorrow's another day.

Might be the day you FINALLY get that e-cred you so desperately want around here.

Now run along, fool.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say permaban the prick. I'm no tough guy, just a middle aged family man. But words even on a screen can and have gotten people fired, jailed, even killed in real life. All I can say is your just to young to know yet, But I would hunt down a **** who threatened my daughter even in jest. I would lay down my life to protect my kids or someone's else from any sick degen pedo's.

That's how dad's roll. And Opie's from Texas the hang um first try um later state, go there and ask around what people think of your buddies post. Well ask around as long as you have a last breathe in your lungs that is.

He didn't just cross the line, he laid a big fat steamer on it. So for that he got about 10% of what he deserved. OTP I liked you as a poster man, thought you had some sense about you. I'm just disappointed here all around.
    Points Awarded:

opie1988 gave borednaz 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Poor OTP. Thought Cappdatass was going to team up with him, instead wound up gettin' his ass even further buried. Oh well, onetrick....tomorrow's another day. Might be the day you FINALLY get that e-cred you so desperately want around here. Now run along, fool.
    i dont know what psychological disorder u have but i buried ur ass, whining lil 50 year old grown boy

ur like a women holding on to petty shit, go make a sammich for ur wife she cant use that strap on, on a empty stomach

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

pops im not name caller, just have a decent argument with me, i know u can do it[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    can u not respond without using words like "idiot" ?
    shut up you dumb ass idiot, you don't get to tell or ask anything of anybody around her, all you do is try to attack, just a stupid kid , in need of an ass kicking

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post

shut up you dumb ass idiot, you don't get to tell or ask anything of anybody around her, all you do is try to attack, just a stupid kid , in need of an ass kicking

stop acting tough nos.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Just waiting round for Nos to post huh King? Don't tell me your siding with onetrick?
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave borednaz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Just waiting round for Nos to post huh King? Don't tell me your siding with onetrick?
    No. **** chilli cheese, hope the fukker dies, I have a 20 month old girl myself...

Otp is not a pedophile, grandmaster b called him one because OTP was in love with a lil 18 year old slut.

I know OTP is doing this shit just to fukk with Opie..

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Never claimed OTP was, but the comment was actually just to get your motives man. I notice you like to give Nos crap from time to time So that's why I asked first rather than assuming. As for OTP, I know he loves getting himself into trouble just for the hell of it. But he could of picked a better way.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cmon OTP u r better than this! I have 2 daughters and what those 2 pos said is wrong!! If u have beef with Opie cuz he shines over u that's one thing but these 2 pervs are nobodies here and took a cheap shot at a great poster!! I just don't get this place sometimes u call a guy a pos and get infractions yet the perv's run free!!

donkdown

I love how JJ stays clear of this shit to!! I mean does your alter ego have 0 cooth JJ?? u stayed out of everyone of these threads which proves u r nothing more than a penis puppet on Walkers Dic K. When does reality come into play on these forums?? Most places u be arrested for what chilisleaze said!
    Last edited by donkdown; 05-21-11 at 08:25 PM.

opie1988

Look at this...

Onetrickpony got his dumbass ran out of his own thread!!

I guess defending guys that brag about wanting to have sex with 3 year olds didn't work out quite like otp had hoped!

Onetrick....guess you still got a way to go before reaching that "elite poster" status you dream about! Sorry, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

The one group of people the world will never find worth protecting is pedophiles. Even convicts, skinheads, and mass murders hate them which goes along way to speak of how low these fuks are.

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    look at this...

Onetrickpony got his dumbass ran out of his own thread!!

I guess defending guys that brag about wanting to have sex with 3 year olds didn't work out quite like otp had hoped!

Onetrick....guess you still got a way to go before reaching that "elite poster" status you dream about! Sorry, pal.
    pwned otp!!! Pwned!!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

ouch

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post

pwned otp!!! Pwned!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    pwned otp!!! Pwned!!
    love it

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

To be honest. I would have assumed a man 40 years of age in Texas has a daughter that is at least 16 years of age. And 80% of this board would do a high school junior, senior, whatever.
    But to be honest. If I did know Opie had a 3 year old at home, I would still say the same thing.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

onetrickphony got buried on this thread.. classic.. guy is clueless..

First 12