robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Can Someone Explain How They Enjoy Getting High Off Of Oxycodone

I don't get it. On a side note I once like getting high off of K. Different class though. What is the thrill?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Never done Opiods but I assume Oxy is the clean equivalent of Heroin.

Here is something from Erowid

It all started this summer when my friend S told me about this great drug called percocet. I knew a little about it, it was supposed to **** you up quite a bit. But what I wanted was oxycontin. My friend Pete had told me it was the greatest high he had ever had. Well, Sam brought me a pill of 'percocet' which I looked at and knew immediately was really a 40mg pill of oxy. I took it and later was messed up beyond belief, I felt wildly drunk, not very euphoric. I ended up puking my guts out. I didn't like oxy.

A few months later I gave oxy another try. I bought a 40mg pill, and cut it in half. Then I chopped it up until it was a very fine powder. I snorted the powder, and 15 minutes later I felt the most relaxed I have ever been in my life. I felt great, like there was nothing that could ever touch me. I felt perfect. Just a feeling of well being... total euphoria. A couple hours later I started to come down from this high, and I got worried. I loved the high. So I snorted the other half of the pill to get back up to the high I had earlier. So began my obsession with oxy.

I'm not going to get into the details, but over the next few months I spent almost all my money on oxy, which I obtained pretty cheaply, 10 bucks for a 40mg pill, and unlimited quantity. I kept it to a weekend habit, I never was, and still am not totally addicted. I've seen what addiction can do, so I usually cut myself off. I read more and more about injecting it, so I thought, what the hell. I cooked up a pill and shot it into my vein. It was the best high I had ever had. The intensity of the come up was so great that after 10 seconds I couldn’t even stand up. I just laid on my bed in total and complete bliss. So from then on every time I got oxy I injected it. I was starting to do damage to my veins, and I could see the scar tissue protruding from the skin. My friends, who don’t even smoke pot got very worried about me, so I quit oxy all together. I stopped injecting and the wounds healed. I didn't suffer withdrawal but I felt something was gone out of my life.

Fast forward to last weekend. I had some money, so I thought what the hell. I bought 2 80mg pills and 1 40mg pill. I had thrown my needle away and decided never to inject again, so snorting would be the administration of choice. My friend L and I were watching requiem for a dream... and I thought to myself 'I can’t watch a drug movie without being ****** up!’ Now, L hadn't done ANY drugs, so I decided to scar her for life. I set an 80mg pill on top of my binder. She said 'T! What’s that?' and I said 'oxy. Its great'. And I proceeded to chop up the entire pill into powder and snort the entire thing. The high came on like a shockwave and I was so in bliss I was incapacitated. We finished the movie, and she left. I was still high, but I decided to up it a little bit, so I snorted the 40mg pill. At that point I was so high that I felt like I never ever ever wanted to leave that feeling. It was indescribable. One has to experience it to understand.

I felt great, but I wanted to smoke, so I went outside and lay on my driveway. I don’t know how many hours went by. It was in the middle of the night. I fell asleep in harmony. Then I woke up, still high, but it was waning. It was 545 AM. I decided that I had another pill, so what the hell. I told myself when buying I would save the other 80mg pill for later, but when you are coming down all rational thought is destroyed. So I snorted the last pill. Ahhh, the feeling of coming back to a high is the best feeling in the world. I took a blanket out of my car and wrapped myself up in it on the driveway, smoking cigarettes. They felt so good. I was in a total dream world at that point. Nothing mattered, I didn’t think about anything, I wasn't doing anything, I was just laying. It’s not like ecstasy where you almost endure the high. Oxy makes me feel like I want that high forever, and I never, ever EVER want to leave that spot that is my new home. I felt so good. I fell asleep and then finally woke up with a burn hole in my shirt and a burn on my chest, I guess I fell asleep smoking and it fell on me. It didn’t matter. I wouldn’t care if my arm was chopped off, it was bliss.

Oxy is extremely addictive. Although it is extremely good I wouldn’t recommend doing it. It is just one of those things where your better off being ignorant. You see cash in your wallet, and it doesn’t matter if you have expenses coming up. You want that drug more than anything and you figure you'll find out how to pay the expense later- you just want to get high. I was planning on upgrading my car this summer. Plans ruined because I chose to use oxy. I was planning on buying a new computer. Plans ruined because I chose to use oxy. When you're sober you know it’s a waste, but when you're high you would be willing to spend anything to get that high back. Be careful.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fuk that
    Scary

Good post extra man

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

It's not even close to heroin
    If your sick it is a good substitute
    but it's way too much work to get it ready for the rig
    But it is better than other pain med scrips(Vicodins,percocet) because it is all Opiate and no aspirin filler so it wont turn your stomach
    but it's suburban white boy/hillbilly dope who are too scared or to far away to go score in the "urban" inner city neighborhoods

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

smoke a blunt and pop 2.....its a good time (ull be on couch whole time)

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Don't fuk with pills homies, hadn't ya seen all the casualties?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    But it is better than other pain med scrips(Vicodins,percocet) because it is all Opiate and no aspirin filler so it wont turn your stomach
    but it's suburban white boy/hillbilly dope who are too scared or to far away to go score in the "urban" inner city neighborhoods
    Codeine "1" can be bought over the counter in Canada, It's easy to extract the acetaminophen, dunno about other opiate pain meds.....

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Don't fuk with pills homies, hadn't ya seen all the casualties?
    listen to this man

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    minet's drug use exploits are well documented on this forum...I think this is an accurate summary.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm not interested in taking them.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

probably cause they cant get laid that night.

Mammon
    Mammon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do Coke all night then start snorting Oxy. Puke and pass out on the floor. Great stuff!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Silly Boogaard

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Oxycodone is safe when taken as the doctor prescribed it. I just had a gall bladder surgery that had gangrene. Once I left the hospital, the doctor gave me oxycodone for the pain. Just take is as instructed and if you have a couple left over and you're having a bad day, one pill is harmless. Just be safe while driving.
    Last edited by will2survive; 05-21-11 at 10:50 AM.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Popped two last night at the Phils game....few beers and a pill or two for a good night. Nothing to fukk around with daily it will destroy ur liver...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I've never been high off of a painkiller. I can count the number of times on 1 hand how many times I've even taken a painkiller in my life, and they were for prescribed purposes. All they did was their intended purpose - take the pain away and make me fall asleep. I suppose the recreational dosage is higher than the prescribed dosage, but I found no pleasure in doing them. I typically don't enjoy pills that slow me down anyway - I lead such a slow-paced, relaxed life as is, so there's no need for me to take anything to relax me. I live in Costa Rica - what do I need to be stressed out about??

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

At one point Rush Limbaugh was taking 30 a day - and did so for over a year allegedly. Amazing.

(Not making this political, just amazed that a person could take these quantities and still be alive, or at the very least, still be using their original liver)

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

This week, I get a prescription for Vicodin and they did absolutely nothing to help with pain. Two days later I was bumped up to Dilaudid and still nothing.

jjgold

Your better off with coke
    Not nearly as addictive
    Also with coke your not going to rob a bank if you run out, it's not a physical addiction like pills.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Leave the sh!t alone people.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your better off with coke
    Not nearly as addictive
    Also with coke your not going to rob a bank if you run out, it's not a physical addiction like pills.
    Why would anybody rob a bank over any addiction? It's simple. If you're broke, you can't get high. Go to work, make some more money, and get high again.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Leave the sh!t alone people.
    Why?

We all have just one life. If somebody wants to do it, do it. It all doesn't matter anyway. What's the end consequence? Death?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Why would anybody rob a bank over any addiction? It's simple. If you're broke, you can't get high. Go to work, make some more money, and get high again.
    Was in two different Rehabs with guys who robbed Banks to keep getting high
    once the money ran out and the feds where on to them
    they checked in
    the state authorities can't touch you if you are in a long term facility(at least in PA)
    so it gave them time to confer with lawyers etc
    they both eventually turned themselves in but at least they didn't detox in Jail

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Everyone has their own things they like. I can't comprehend how someone gets off on Alcohol, it does nothing for me and never has. I never got into Oxycodone but was very into Oxycontin, Dilaudid and soon Heroin after.. It started with the weak stuff like Norco and Lortab but that soon was not enough... It was by far the best feeling ever in my life when I got the loaded feeling from a nice boot. I miss the feeling but I don't miss the other shit that came with it. My life is much better that I don't mess with the opiates anymore. I still like to party just not with opiates. It's very hard to explain to someone unless they got hooked. I know people that just like it from time to time and they don't see the attraction either, until one day it "gets you" doesn't take much.. You would be surprised how many people in this Country are on Suboxone or Subutex right now.

jjgold

you guys are missing the point here

if you have no heroin or pills you will kill, steal, etc to get your fix because withdrawals are fierce

pain, pain, pain

Coke you will not do that

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Ruined my youngest brothers life, at one point was taking like 50 pills a day.Stole from his family,to get money stole from his 10 yr old daughter(who now resides with us)Lives in his car, finds ways to steal things everyday to get more...... leave the shit alone because it does ruin lives.

jjgold

nyer..where is he today?

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

nyer is smart man. JJgold im dissapointed in u.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    . I know people that just like it from time to time and they don't see the attraction either, until one day it "gets you" .
    We called them
    "Chip Shotters"
    They would clog the corner up every Friday from about 4:00 in the afternoon until 8:00 at night
    Mostly office workers from Downtown and better than 50% where young black women who need a weekend fix
    it was a pain in the azz cause they always attracted the Cops to drive by more than once every 4 hours

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Maybe the coke ruined jj's teeth

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you guys are missing the point here

if you have no heroin or pills you will kill, steal, etc to get your fix because withdrawals are fierce

pain, pain, pain

Coke you will not do that
    You can do coke for a month everyday and when you stop, your nose my run for a few days and you will be fine. Try doing a few boots a day for a month and try to stop, see what happens. I know all about this. We are talking about two completely different family of drugs. That is why I like yayo, I can do as much as I want and stop and be fine, not the same with opiates. God Bless you JJ. Of course everyones experience might be different but this applies to me.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by NYER5680 View Post
    Ruined my youngest brothers life, at one point was taking like 50 pills a day.Stole from his family,to get money stole from his 10 yr old daughter(who now resides with us)Lives in his car, finds ways to steal things everyday to get more...... leave the shit alone because it does ruin lives.
    I was up to 30 Norco/Lortab a day but then soon it wasn't enough. That is when I went to Oxy then the Black.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

never did no shit like that

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Funny i popped one 20 mins ago and logged into the forum and saw this thread.i didn't read it,but i feel fine

jjgold

Illini pass some lines around

Common man your a generous guy

JoeBlow be careful

Dont take pills boys

12 Last