BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco.. come out come out wherever you are.....

Where has this fool been? Why is she hiding?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

u can not get enough cok can u??? Damn bro, ur tonsils must be swollen

BravesFan

Haha there goes one of pacos supporters .. how ya holding up buddy?? Losing must suck hehe

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Here we go...

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Not his supporter....just tired of losers like you. On here offering nothing

I've addressed this with u numberous times, but obviously you don't remember me b/c u have half a brain.

BravesFan

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Not his supporter....just tired of losers like you. On here offering nothing

I've addressed this with u numberous times, but obviously you don't remember me b/c u have half a brain.
    Or maybe because your posts are not important enough for people to remember or probably because knowody seems to give a shit what you have to say.. I don't know which one it is, you choose ..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Paco probably got sick of the imature bullying that certain posters got off on by doing. Regardless of what you thought about his selections ,taking it personnal was a bit much. I never understood the amount of hate,envy,jealousy and immaturity that goes on in this forum. I get excited hearing when someone hits it big...comes up with great plays...because we are all here to complete one mission...take it from the bookies...peace
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Paco probably got sick of the imature bullying that certain posters got off on by doing. Regardless of what you thought about his selections ,taking it personnal was a bit much. I never understood the amount of hate,envy,jealousy and immaturity that goes on in this forum. I get excited hearing when someone hits it big...comes up with great plays...because we are all here to complete one mission...take it from the bookies...peace

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
    Or maybe because your posts are not important enough for people to remember or probably because knowody seems to give a shit what you have to say.. I don't know which one it is, you choose ..
    probably b/c i'm not important and no one gives a shit what I say...no harm to my ego.

I asked u this question numberous times tho in about 3 different threads and you still haven't answered me....How does it feel to just be known around here as a dik rider????

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

sooo??????

BravesFan

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    probably b/c i'm not important and no one gives a shit what I say...no harm to my ego.

I asked u this question numberous times tho in about 3 different threads and you still haven't answered me....How does it feel to just be known around here as a dik rider????
    I don't think anybody sees me as a dickrider. I posted a fade paco thread and knowbody seemed to follow my picks which were all winners. I.ended.up winning and you probably ended up losing.following paco. Pacos true colors have shown. I think some of u paco followers are missing the.point. we are happy when someone wins big and takes money from the bookie. But how paco went about it, by bragging, racist jokes, posting pathetic pics with hookers, was unclassy and pathetic and yet ur the only one who still supports the pussy. I even told him to.stop gambling and for him to.fade his.own picks and he didn't listen so I get the last laugh.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I don't think anybody sees me as a dickrider. I posted a fade paco thread and knowbody seemed to follow my picks which were all winners. I.ended.up winning and you probably ended up losing.following paco. Pacos true colors have shown. I think some of u paco followers are missing the.point. we are happy when someone wins big and takes money from the bookie. But how paco went about it, by bragging, racist jokes, posting pathetic pics with hookers, was unclassy and pathetic and yet ur the only one who still supports the pussy. I even told him to.stop gambling and for him to.fade his.own picks and he didn't listen so I get the last laugh.
    Well I see u as one as whenever I see u on this site u are always either on his dik or fading him and rubbing it in when he losses...that would consititute as a dickrider....what Paco did was also classless. All the racist comments and whatever...I don't come on this site to follow anyone. I do my own work. I do respect a few peoples insights on here.

I don't know how u feel u got the last laugh, but i'll let that one slide. Good luck to u in the future. Just not sure why every one of ur post here that I have seen have all involved one certain poster...hmmmmm.

Good luck with ur future endeavors

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Actually bravesfan you harrassed him from the beginning .you bullied him and you mimicked him . That being said I don't follow paco..ive taken some if his SCS a while ago..ive pisted opoisite picks in his thread...to which he did get angry about...he wasnt perfect..but i never saw him jump on someone from the first get go and attack attack attack...best of luck to you bravesfan!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

wrong

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

fukkin unreal

a poster no one has ever fukkin heard of

calling out a poster who has a thread with 1 million plus views

know your place son

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    fukkin unreal a poster no one has ever fukkin heard of calling out a poster who has a thread with 1 million plus views know your place son
    1 million x 3
    Last edited by BRAVES1985; 05-20-11 at 09:04 PM.

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Lol @ bravesfan calling someone else classless. Hey bravesfan, I actually live in Atlanta so if you are from here I would love to meet up sometime. I am really curious what kind of a loser you are where your whole existence is to troll on a forum.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

dont worry BravesFan we all know you must hate him the most because apparently you went all-in with all of your 8$/h job's savings, your tranny hooker money, and the money which you had to beg your parents for on a play which paco suggested and lost.
    BOO fukin HOO

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Bravesfan, do you use KY?

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

not cool

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

guy is buried..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy wants people to applaud his plays so badly just shows ya how jealous people are.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I don't understand why walker hasn't given this guy a vacation yet. I've been banned and gotten infractions for far less than what this clown does.

EFFFFFFFFF THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

paco gave 20Four7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is around just not posting a ton
    I am sure he still bets
    We all hit bad runs
    Points Awarded:

paco gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

so bravesfag, how much air money have you won with your own picks since paco hasn't made any lately?
    Points Awarded:

paco gave blackbeSSt 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

dude is broke...got buried the last month....prob somewhere making racist posts about people.....gotta stay classy kid