1. #1
    bowlingreenSUX
    bowlingreenSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-08
    Posts: 728

    $$$$ Another Fix For Nhl Game $$$$

    Guys I Am In California And Get All The Inside Info For The Hockey And Basketball Games....i Produced With A 5-2 Final For The Sharks Game Last Night And I Predicted The Exact Score!!!! So If U Think That Was Luck.... Well Guys... I Will Do It Again Tonight.... Guys Take The Clippers +2 Tonight And Also The Lock Of The Night Is........anahiem Under 5 Goals Tonight, Giggy Will Be A Wall Tonight And Anahiem Cant Score This Game Will End 2-0 Edmonton Winning..good Luck Again Tonight Guys...

  2. #2
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Giggy wont let nothing in. Hiller starting.

  3. #3
    bowlingreenSUX
    bowlingreenSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-08
    Posts: 728

    Thats Even Easier Than.... My Prediction Stands... 2-0 Edmonton

  4. #4
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    I like the under but didnt play it.BOL

  5. #5
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 36

    I predict that the sun WILL come up tomorrow, but only on the East horizon. Who is fading me?

  6. #6
    TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-08
    Posts: 12,762

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I predict that the sun WILL come up tomorrow, but only on the East horizon. Who is fading me?
    If you are in North America, would it still rise in the East if you were in Asia?

  7. #7
    betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-06
    Posts: 13,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    Giggy wont let nothing in. Hiller starting.
    Dasher, you're guaranteeing no goals against Giguere?

    Gutsy.

    I had no idea inside info on NHL was so freely available in hockey crazy California.

  8. #8
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    If you are in North America, would it still rise in the East if you were in Asia?
    Yes. Does the Earth stop rotating when the sun's light reaches Asia, and reverse direction?

  9. #9
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Giggy is bad enough that he could result in a goal or 2 from the bench. Id rather an empty net than him in the pipes.

  10. #10
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Dasher, you're guaranteeing no goals against Giguere?

    Gutsy.

    I had no idea inside info on NHL was so freely available in hockey crazy California.
    That one must not count. 1-0 Edmonton.

  11. #11
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    1-0 oilers

    you got about 3% chance hitting it exactly right again tonight

  12. #12
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    That one must not count. 1-0 Edmonton.
    Hillers the goalie, not Giggy.

  13. #13
    TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-08
    Posts: 12,762

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Yes. Does the Earth stop rotating when the sun's light reaches Asia, and reverse direction?
    Sorry you didn't pick up the sarcastic tone of my keystrokes.

    All I wanted to do was steer the thread in another direction so nobody would fall for the 2-0 "fix" someone posted earlier. Unless my eyes aren't working correctly, I see it as 1-1 right now.

    FYI, the answer to your question is no but it'd be funny if it did.

  14. #14
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    Sorry you didn't pick up the sarcastic tone of my keystrokes.

    All I wanted to do was steer the thread in another direction so nobody would fall for the 2-0 "fix" someone posted earlier. Unless my eyes aren't working correctly, I see it as 1-1 right now.

    FYI, the answer to your question is no but it'd be funny if it did.
    I was kinda wondering in my first post, if he had inside info, how could he not know the home teams starter tonight

  15. #15
    aknox
    aknox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-08
    Posts: 100
    Betpoints: 174

    I'm on the over. See you in the future.

  16. #16
    TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-08
    Posts: 12,762

    Quote Originally Posted by Dashwood Clipper View Post
    I was kinda wondering in my first post, if he had inside info, how could he not know the home teams starter tonight


    I don't mean to be critical of others, not my way but there is no way in hell an NHL player would risk their career for a mere regular season game - especially this early in it. Do a post search on the guy and you'll see another thread like this of his from yesterday. Read what others stated and make your own conclusion(s).

  17. #17
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 67,798
    Betpoints: 43220

    man, there sure are a lot of fixes according to this guy...

    We should definitely introduce him to kary23.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  18. #18
    Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-12-08
    Posts: 1,598
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post


    I don't mean to be critical of others, not my way but there is no way in hell an NHL player would risk their career for a mere regular season game - especially this early in it. Do a post search on the guy and you'll see another thread like this of his from yesterday. Read what others stated and make your own conclusion(s).
    Thanks for the heads up

  19. #19
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,395
    Betpoints: 36

    Man, the fixers must be pissed.

  20. #20
    betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-06
    Posts: 13,444

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Man, the fixers must be pissed.
    Game was broken and needed to be fixed.

    NHL info from "insiders" located in California = shit

  21. #21
    Tosser
    Tosser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 263

    Damn It, His Writing Style Looked So Good...i Had My Hopes High (**** almost broke my fingers typing this shit)

  22. #22
    bowlingreenSUX
    bowlingreenSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-08
    Posts: 728

    looks like we pushed on the hockey tonight boys and picked up some extra cash on the clippers game, another profitable night for me .... see you guys tomorrow

  23. #23
    Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 1,500

    ok, if this game was fixed I would believe it. It was soo fixed, they actually planed for the puck to hit the goalies pad, then go RIGHT across the goal line, just to make sure the fix is in place....

  24. #24
    bowlingreenSUX
    bowlingreenSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-08
    Posts: 728

    brady2moss, i let my picks do the talking....

  25. #25
    Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 1,500

    how is this a "pick" i thought it was rigged????????

  26. #26
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 67,798
    Betpoints: 43220

    next time just do a "lock" like Brady2Moss instead of claiming it's fixed.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  27. #27
    Lippsman
    Lippsman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 343
    Betpoints: 393

    And to think I started posting here to get away from stuff like this......


  28. #28
    CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 6,256


  29. #29
    Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-06
    Posts: 6,878

    Quote Originally Posted by Lippsman View Post
    And to think I started posting here to get away from stuff like this......

    Memo to self:
    If it says "Fixed" "Rigged" or "Lock" in the title of the thread...DO NOT OPEN!!!!

    Doc

Top