flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Anyone else get this email from Brand X Sports?

May 19, 2011

Good morning, my name is Mike Volpe and I am the head handicapper at
    Brand X Sports.

Just minutes ago, (literally I received this information at 10:28 AM ET) incredible information was handed to me for this Saturday's Preakness race.

Normally, I only handicap the Kentucky Derby, but this opportunity to win the Preakness is just too good to ignore.

I have the winning horse in the 2011 Preakness Stakes.

I want you to have this horse also.

Let me tell you right now, my information is not on the favorite, Animal Kingdom.

I want you to hit my information horse hard, but with the bookmaker's money not yours, so here is
    the plan.

Purchase tonight's MLB 3 Team Best Bet System for $75.

When making your purchase use promotion code "HORSE"

This will tell me you saw this email and I will do the following.

Not only will you receive tonight's Brand X Sports MLB 3 Team Best Bet System, you will also receive
    tonight's Brand X Sports NBA Playoff Package Pick PLUS tonight's red hot, top of the line,
    Brand X Sports Late Service Selection.

I am not done yet.

I will do the same exact thing for you Friday and Saturday.

By 6 PM ET Saturday night, your pockets will be bulging with cash and this valuable information on the Preakness can really do the job for you

So let me recap.

For just a single, one time payment of $75 Brand X Sports will give three days of
    Brand X Sports MLB Best Bet Systems ($225 Value), three days of Brand X Sports NBA Playoff Picks
    ($75 Value), three days of Brand X Sports Late Service Selections ($450 Value), and the winner of the 2011 Preakness.

That's $750 worth of winners for just 10% of the value of these selections

Your games will be sent to the email address of your choice at 5 PM ET today and Friday and on 11 AM ET on Saturday. The preakness winner is ready right now and will be sent immediately with the information I received that is telling us to bet this horse.

All of the above also be available on the toll free number, contained at the bottom of this correspondence,
    at the times listed.

Do not miss this opportunity.

In the next 3 days you will literally throw away $75 on smokes, booze, coffee, newspapers, fast food and do not even get me started on the price of gas!

That same $75 that gets wasted each week, will literally make you thousands of dollars by Saturday night when you invest it in Brand X Sports' winners!!!!

Thanks and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Click Here to win!

Just some facts to put your mind at ease with just exactly who you are sending your money to.

My name Mike Volpe, is real.

My phone number is 1-888-659-3662.

I am always available

I have picking winners since 1984.

I will not tell you I never lose a game.

I will say you will win more, much more, than you lose, once you are a Brand X Sports client.

The results of my pay picks are posted on the "Results Link" at Brand X Sports

The results of my free picks for the past three seasons are posted at Stop and Win Sports,

Thanks,
    Mike Volpe
    Brand X Sports
    1-888-659-3662

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just another clown trying to make some money.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Just another clown trying to make some money.
    I told him to go **** himself. How did he get my email? No mames!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Take the Phone # out or the Vegemite syndicate will blow a gasket

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Take the Phone # out or the Vegemite syndicate will blow a gasket
    Minet, nothing like having to use a bottle cap from the trash to heat up the carga.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

lmao... this is fuking absurd! I guess the average person would fall for this retarded marketing. The retarded shit these clowns pull. Why does gambling have to be in dark? why can't we have regulation in every state? Why do we need government intrusion? The more gambling becomes undeground the more these scammers come out of the woodwork. To say I know who the winner of the preekness is as a guarantee is fuking a riot. The trainers and owners in the race don't who the winner is going to be.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Minet, nothing like having to use a bottle cap from the trash to heat up the carga.
    or driving around West Baltimore after scoring, while your sick, only to realize you have no spoon and no money and have to pick a soda can out of the gutter
    turn it upside down and tear it in half to use as a cooker

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    or driving around West Baltimore after scoring, while your sick, only to realize you have no spoon and no money and have to pick a soda can out of the gutter
    turn it upside down and tear it in half to use as a cooker
    Minet, I was fortunate to always have the hook but I guess it was a bad thing because it got me more deep into it. I used to park outside of the Police Station in Santa Barbara and tie one off, no joke.. it was a nightly ritual... I don't miss the every 4-6 hours doing a boot though. I don't have that good feeling anymore but my life is much better off now.