Dewkee21
    Dewkee21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that really a prop?!? Easy money!!

Lebron James (Total points + Rebounds + Assists) over/under 41....

over 41 (-130)

This is too easy!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

under 41 james points ,re, ass

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewkee21 View Post
    Lebron James (Total points + Rebounds + Assists) over/under 41.... over 41 (-130) This is too easy!
    I think it's fair to assume Lebron will play better this game. I can see him getting up to 30 points tonight. However, he's going to have a hard time getting many rebounds as the Bulls will contest everything (he had 6 last game). Assists could go either way, but seeing as the pressure is all on him and Wade to perform better, I kind of doubt he'll be a willing passer tonight. So even if you give him a generous 30 points and 6 rebounds, that leaves 6 assists to win. Seems like a pretty fair line to me.

Dewkee21
    Dewkee21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well said SuicideKings. Glad you didnt just post against it, just to post. Some kids.....

Yeah I was thinking about 34..ish points. Just praying he gets around 7 boards and about 2 assists to Wade.
    Points Awarded:

phillybadboy gave Dewkee21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks like a good one

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would you say this is free money?

AikenJ
    AikenJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Would you say this is free money?
    Its never free money.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

He did say he was sick earlier today, might fall short.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

lebron has been sick for a few days, not one day or two days but a few days. he must have been sick for game one or the heat would have one easy. a few days, not one. you need to mention this now and for a few days being sick, not one. a few days, more than two. makes total sense.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Quote Originally Posted by Dewkee21 View Post
    Well said SuicideKings. Glad you didnt just post against it, just to post. Some kids.....

Yeah I was thinking about 34..ish points. Just praying he gets around 7 boards and about 2 assists to Wade.
    So you are wishfully expecting to just barely cover... how's that easy money?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

lebron will get some assists to bosh off the pick and roll. I wouldn't be surprised if lebron has a huge game tonight considering his lack of effort and sloppy dribbling and passing last outing. Lebron driving to the rim is different than lebron shooting jumpers. I think both wade and lebron will give maximum effort tonight. I don't know if they will be able to win, but that 41 line seems doable. Say he gets 35 points 5 assists and grabs at least 2 boards you'll be doing fine.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like it good luck

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    lebron has been sick for a few days, not one day or two days but a few days. he must have been sick for game one or the heat would have one easy. a few days, not one. you need to mention this now and for a few days being sick, not one. a few days, more than two. makes total sense.

Yeah, yeah, thats why he missed all those sots and got out rebounded by Noah, Boozer and Asik. IT all makes sense now. Once he gets better.... the scores gonna be .... Heat 347 .. Bulls 1 .... derrick rose gets a last second free throw ...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Miami will focus on trying to get their bench involved more.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Miami will focus on trying to get their bench involved more.
    double aged sword .... starter need rest .... but ... the Bulls bench are like a muscular pedophile ... wheras the Heats bench is like a 12 yr old boy .... Miami can win, but they need to get a good lead with their stars and the rest them and hope their bench maintains a ead as long as they can.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

if your name is labrick, sneezing and coughing while in the process of shooting will help the ball go in.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post

Last time I got free money I was losing teeth and I'm still not convinced that was a bargain.

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

I like the over as well, he should play better tonight... could be close though.

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

i like wade to make a 3pt -135

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    double aged sword .... starter need rest .... but ... the Bulls bench are like a muscular pedophile ... wheras the Heats bench is like a 12 yr old boy .... Miami can win, but they need to get a good lead with their stars and the rest them and hope their bench maintains a ead as long as they can.
    The game was neck and neck until the 3rd quarter where Chicago started to hit 3's and Miami's offense and defense became like a deer in headlights. This whole series will revolve around who can make their 3 point shots IMO because both teams can score mid range and inside ok, somewhat. When decent leads happen in this series it will be crucial.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

This is absolutely NOT a good bet because miami will probably use him to cover rose for full game.both unders are right,imo.and overtime

SportsPedagogy

The game was neck and neck until the 3rd quarter where Chicago started to hit 3's and Miami's offense and defense became like a deer in headlights. This whole series will revolve around who can make their 3 point shots IMO because both teams can score mid range and inside ok, somewhat. When decent leads happen in this series it will be crucial.
    After the Heat lead 58-57 in the third ...
    Chicago made 3 three pointers, 2 two pointers and 2 free throws , the Heat made 1 three pointer, 1 two pointer and 0 free throws.

In the 4th ...
    Chicago made 3 three pointer, 8 two pointers, and 6 free throws, the heat made 2 three pointers, 4 two pointers and 5 Free throws ....

So it wasnt just the Threes, but they played a big part in padding the Lead. Chicago outworked a tired Miami heat team ... how many times did the announcers bring up how tired Wade looked ?

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What do you guys think of these props?

Derrick Rose to make first 3 pt field goal @ +375

Over 12 3 pt attempts made @ +106
    If my memory serves me correctly there were like 30 sunk in the last game? Could be mistaken for another recent game.

Derrick Rose vs Lebron James most points. Derrick Rose -0.5 @ -125

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Quote Originally Posted by Alt75 View Post

If my memory serves me correctly there were like 30 sunk in the last game? Could be mistaken for another recent game.

30 three pointers? I don't think so... you're probably talking about the Lakers vs Mavs game 4? I believe that one was closest to this number

Alt75

Ah my bad must have been that last Lakers Mavs game, I recalled there was one game where it went way over 12 (the total SportingBet.au seem to set for every game) and I thought it may have been Rose that sunk most of em. I'll leave that one alone. Rose for first 3 point will do.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Alt75 View Post

Bogans or Deng will probably make first 3.

There were 13 threes made last game. 10 for bulls, 3 for maimi

Lebron should score more, The Bulls are winning on team play, he will want to keep it going, Lebron will try and shoulder this game by himself i believe.
    Points Awarded:

Alt75 gave SportsPedagogy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsPedagogy

Last game, Rose made the first one, vs atlanta, Rose made the first one twice, Bogans made the first one three times, and Deng made the first one once, but each had a couple misses early as well

Alt75

Cheers for your input SP, muchly appreciated!

I'm just a casual follower of hoops but I think Heat will do better than first game and may get the win, just with the reports of Lebron being ill I figured that h2h on points may be a good bet.

I mostly play line/total doubles on NBA for mid week bets, last time I played props on players performance I went 0-4 Everyone jump on Bogans and Deng.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    After the Heat lead 58-57 in the third ...
    Chicago made 3 three pointers, 2 two pointers and 2 free throws , the Heat made 1 three pointer, 1 two pointer and 0 free throws.

In the 4th ...
    Chicago made 3 three pointer, 8 two pointers, and 6 free throws, the heat made 2 three pointers, 4 two pointers and 5 Free throws ....

So it wasnt just the Threes, but they played a big part in padding the Lead. Chicago outworked a tired Miami heat team ... how many times did the announcers bring up how tired Wade looked ?
    Good research bro.

SportsPedagogy

Bulls 1-7 on 3 pointers >< Bogans hit the one tho ... what was his prop value at ?

SportsPedagogy

Good research bro.
    Thanks man, I a bulls fan, curse since i was a kid, so im not going to bet this series, but i feel the bulls bench will grind anyone in a 7 game series, especially a team the relys on 3 players

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

hes on this utility player kick tonight. not doin sh*t but getting in peoples' faces and taking defense away from the play.....this is gonna be a long night for supporters of this bet.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

end of 1st, he has 6 points, 1 rebound, 0 assists.

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

I think it's fair to assume Lebron will play better this game. I can see him getting up to 30 points tonight. However, he's going to have a hard time getting many rebounds as the Bulls will contest everything (he had 6 last game). Assists could go either way, but seeing as the pressure is all on him and Wade to perform better, I kind of doubt he'll be a willing passer tonight. So even if you give him a generous 30 points and 6 rebounds, that leaves 6 assists to win. Seems like a pretty fair line to me.
    Yeah that was my thinking aswell. I can see him getting anywhere between 37-45 so I left it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

LeBron heating up?

12 Last