easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

America vs. the world question

Is there anything that you can only do in America and not in at least 1 other country these days? Don't count trivial or obvious things like visit Chicago or Disney World or eat at a restaurant that is only in America as it's obvious those are only in one place. I'm having trouble thinking of anything off the top of my head that isn't trivial like i mentioned above. I'm talking like own a gun, vote, etc. type of stuff. I can think of more things that one can't do in America versus something that one could only do in America and nowhere else. ??

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Only in America can you get a pizza faster than an ambulance

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Not in America but only in Canada where you can buy milk in a bag.. kinda disgusting, imo..

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Not in America but only in Canada where you can buy milk in a bag.. kinda disgusting, imo..

thats just fukkin disgusting

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Only in Canada..

easywinner

Lol at the first couple responses. Maybe if i rephrase the question it would be better. Why would someone that doesn't live in America want to come live in America? What could they do only in the U.S. that they couldn't do somewhere else in the world today? I'm trying to think of like major quality of life or personal freedoms type of stuff but i can't think of anything that is specifically exclusive to America in todays world. ??

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Got to admit - i'm from Scotland but i was astonished at the problems you guys have to to have a legitimate bet and more so to learn that many have problems being paid when they win . love you guys n love America but from a gambling viewpoint you can keep the "Land of the Free" - il stick to wet n windy Glasgow !!!!!!! Good Luck guys !

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easywinner View Post
    Lol at the first couple responses. Maybe if i rephrase the question it would be better. Why would someone that doesn't live in America want to come live in America? What could they do only in the U.S. that they couldn't do somewhere else in the world today? I'm trying to think of like major quality of life or personal freedoms type of stuff but i can't think of anything that is specifically exclusive to America in todays world. ??
    Maybe this question would be better asked to the hundreds of thousands of illegals living here & the ones that risk their lives & lives of their families trying to get here.

I really havent heard of many Americans risking their lives to get to anyfukinwhere that the government doesnt order them to go

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Only in Canada..
    Is that true? Didn't know only Canada has bagged milk.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

wow bagged milk.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

i live in California and we have shit loads of mexican, asian and russian immigrants. Most of them just come looking for the oppurtunity to work.

easywinner

Where's all the non U.S. citizens at on here? I know there are people from Canada, Mexico, Australia, Europe, Asia, Central America and maybe more places on this forum. I'm trying to pick your brains.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Not true.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Wait. So it's perfectly fine to have your milk in a hard form of plastic, but if it's stored in a soft form of plastic, you find that disgusting? What I find weird is that you probably store your milk in a byproduct of oil.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1969

BAGGED milk is better

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

So it's obvious. The answer is nothing.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

People drink hormone laden breast milk from another species, but it's the plastic bag that makes it gross?

mike1234
    ??
    mike1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17329

Half of my company is Asians, Russians and Indians that also went to school in the US. There are more work opportunities here if you have an education and the colleges are the best in the world.

Europeans usually come to the US before holidays to shop. Most things are cheaper here as we have a more open trade system. Then they ship their stuff home where they also get free - but bad health care. Most Europeans don't like to live or work here because it's too competitive and fast - at least in NYC area.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by easywinner View Post
    Is there anything that you can only do in America and not in at least 1 other country these days? Don't count trivial or obvious things like visit Chicago or Disney World or eat at a restaurant that is only in America as it's obvious those are only in one place. I'm having trouble thinking of anything off the top of my head that isn't trivial like i mentioned above. I'm talking like own a gun, vote, etc. type of stuff. I can think of more things that one can't do in America versus something that one could only do in America and nowhere else. ??
    yes HAVE FREEDOMS dipsh*t

ever heard of FREEDOMS??????

you should check them out THERE AWESOME might make you want to sneak over here one day

also one other thing you can do in America is BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY in other countries you are fuking embaressed and have to pretend you like it when really you want to sneak into America however you can

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Bagged Milk I believe is only on the East coast. Never see it around here.