frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If the Mavericks makes it to the finals, will they use Texas Stadium

Any chance Cuban does this to generate maximum revenue

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

100% No Players are used to their court and RIMS, remember the NCAA championship. When you put new rims it fuks up shooting and they need that to win it all

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Even if Cuban was stupid enough to do this, I don't think Stern would allow it. Companies pay millions of dollars to have their name on the arena and it's advertising for them too if the Mavs make the finals.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Of course not the Bulls would run them off the court because of depth perception problems Mavs rely on the outside shot much more.

Chicago -14 if they played in Texas Stadium

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I remember those basketball games in cowboy stadium, the nba all star game in 2010, the nc/texas Ncaa game but there were just tons of empty seats. The Cowboy stadium will host ncaa final four in 2014 though. I would just see the tournament it turn the NBA playoffs into a sports entertainment type event I would think , like wrestle mania. Stern would never go for that and home court would just be totally lost.

I do remember those Seattle games in the kingdome and they were pretty successful for awhile, but home court is so crucial in the NBA though, and I think Cuban would be foolish to play there.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I remember those basketball games in cowboy stadium, the nba all star game in 2010, the nc/texas Ncaa game but there were just tons of empty seats. The Cowboy stadium will host ncaa final four in 2014 though. I would just see the tournament it turn the NBA playoffs into a sports entertainment type event I would think , like wrestle mania. Stern would never go for that and home court would just be totally lost.

I do remember those Seattle games in the kingdome and they were pretty successful for awhile, but home court is so crucial in the NBA though, and I think Cuban would be foolish to play there.
    Dallas Maverick are basically Cowboys fans, they will feel it up and make it a football like atmosphere. It would insane playing in a front of 100,000 plus people in Texas Stadium. If it's the NBA finals, the DFW metroplex will easily fill it up because they might never see Dirk in this position again. Hell, they even had a parade in downtown Dallas when they lost to the Heats.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

They can't if they wanted to, NBA controls the playoffs just like NFL controls NFL playoffs and Super Bowl

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dallas Maverick are basically Cowboys fans.
    Not true at all. I live in the DFW area. Am not a fan really of any of the DFW teams, ESPECIALLY the Cowturds ... but football fans in Texas do not give a shit about the Mavericks. The Mavs are not even as hot a bandwagon as the Rangers were last Fall. Literally ever red neck douche bag was into the Antlers & Claw stupid shit last year. Mavs this year ... maybe 30% as popular as the Rangers run to the World Series. Funny thing is the Mavs are the least offensive Dallas-area team to me. I actually like most of their players and I think that they aren't a total bandwagon item makes them more attractive. Rangers crap was annoying as F. So many of my friends who probably couldn't even tell you what the nine positions are in baseball - claimed to be fans. Mavs fans I think generally have been Mavs fans in this area through the good & bad. Bandwagon seems fairly light.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Any chance Cuban does this to generate maximum revenue

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never

Why gives Bulls title??

Home Court is huge in NBA

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I don't think it could happen, but I think your on to something. I'm sure cuban has thought of it. Everytime somebody in this forum says something like this would give one team and advantage over another you could bet that in real life the reverse would happen.