ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rich Obama Supporters Need to Send Me Money

Obama's stated economic policy:

"It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody that is behind you, that they have a chance for success too. I think that when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody. "

There are several Obamatards on here who have bragged about having a lot of money. Well, since you are in lockstep with your little Marxist candidate, you need to putting your money where your mouth is. I'm not exactly poor, but I could definitely benefit from some "spreading the wealth around," so you can demonstrate true commitment to your principles by sending your money to me.

Well, if you don't want to send it to me, just make a huge donation to the government and have it earmarked for ACORN vote fraud outreaches, or black nationalist organizings, or public school gay sex education programs or whatever else you Obamatards are in to.

Come on you Obamatard Marxists, let's not be hypocrites.

Oh, as for me, I'm not obligated to send anybody anything because I realize how FOS Hussein Osama and his policies actually are.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

great, another retarded thread.

WHY WON'T YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS???

pussy coward.

JC
    JC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Down to name calling now I see.

You don't get to choose which policies you are subject to. If it were so, I'd like to demand none of my tax dollars go to Iraq or this bailout.

FYI- W's top tax rates are still higher than Reagan's.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/23/2005

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK.

I'll send you $5.

You stop posting here. Deal?

ms61853

The Truth About Barack Obama -- It's Sheer Deception

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...vertising.html

One of the oldest phenomena of American elections-- criticism of one's opponent-- has in recent times been stigmatized by much of the media as "negative advertising."

Is this because the criticism has gotten more vicious or more personal? You might think so, if you were totally ignorant of history, as so many of the graduates of even our elite universities are.

Although Grover Cleveland was elected President twice, he had to overcome a major scandal that he had fathered a child out of wedlock, which was considered more of a disgrace then than today. Even giants like Lincoln and Jefferson were called names that neither McCain nor Obama has been called.

Why then is "negative advertising" such a big deal these days? The dirty little secret is this: Liberal candidates have needed to escape their past and pretend that they are not liberals, because so many voters have had it with liberals.

In 1988, Governor Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts called himself a "technocrat," a pragmatic solver of problems, despite a classic liberal track record of big spending, big taxes, and policies that were anti-business and pro-criminal.

When the truth about what he actually did as governor was brought out during the Presidential election campaign, the media were duly shocked-- not by Dukakis' record, but by the Republicans' exposing his record.

John Kerry, with a very similar ultra-liberal record, topped off by inflammatory and unsubstantiated attacks on American military men in Vietnam, disdained the whole process of labeling as something unworthy. And the mainstream media closed ranks around him as well, deploring those who labeled Kerry a liberal.

Barack Obama is much smoother. Instead of issuing explicit denials, he gives speeches that sound so moderate, so nuanced and so lofty that even some conservative Republicans go for them. How could anyone believe that such a man is the very opposite of what he claims to be-- unless they check out the record of what he has actually done?

In words, Obama is a uniter instead of a divider. In deeds, he has spent years promoting polarization. That is what a "community organizer" does, creating a sense of grievance, envy and resentment, in order to mobilize political action to get more of the taxpayers' money or to force banks to lend to people they don't consider good risks, as the community organizing group ACORN did.

After Barack Obama moved beyond the role of a community organizer, he promoted the same polarization in his other roles.

That is what he did when he spent the money of the Woods Fund bankrolling programs to spread the politics of grievance and resentment into the schools. That is what he did when he spent the taxpayers' money bankrolling the grievance and resentment ideology of Michael Pfleger.

When Barack Obama donated $20,000 to Jeremiah Wright, does anyone imagine that he was unaware that Wright was the epitome of grievance, envy and resentment hype? Or were Wright's sermons too subtle for Obama to pick up that message?

How subtle is "Goddamn America!"?

Yet those in the media who deplore "negative advertising" regard it as unseemly to dig up ugly facts instead of sticking to the beautiful rhetoric of an election year. The oft-repeated mantra is that we should trick to the "real issues."

What are called "the real issues" are election-year talking points, while the actual track record of the candidates is treated as a distraction-- and somehow an unworthy distraction.

Does anyone in real life put more faith in what people say than in what they do? A few gullible people do-- and they often get deceived and defrauded big time.

Barack Obama has carried election-year makeovers to a new high, presenting himself a uniter of people, someone reaching across the partisan divide and the racial divide-- after decades of promoting polarization in each of his successive roles and each of his choices of political allies.

Yet the media treat exposing a fraudulent election-year image as far worse than letting someone acquire the powers of the highest office in the land through sheer deception.

durito
    escarabajo negro

387-151

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    OK.

I'll send you $5.

You stop posting here. Deal?
    I already told, donate $500 to the RNC and prove it and I'll stop posting about Hussein and the Obamatards.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary?

http://www.justice.gov.nl.ca/rnc/

Why would you want durito to donate to The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary?

Seems odd...

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    I already told, donate $500 to the RNC and prove it and I'll stop posting about Hussein and the Obamatards.
    I'd rather light $500 on fire.

Have you ever even seen $500?

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    I'd rather light $500 on fire.

Have you ever even seen $500?
    A drunk guy once gave me a $500 tip while doing the only job I have ever had in my life, pizza delivery.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Obama Could Win 364 Electoral Votes, Traders Say (Update1)

By Julianna Goldman
    More Photos/Details

Oct. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama is likely to pick up 364 Electoral College votes, far surpassing the 270 needed to claim the presidency, by winning battleground states including Virginia, Ohio, Florida, and Colorado, online traders say.

Bettors on the Dublin-based Intrade's political futures market believe Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, will prevail in all the states won by party nominee John Kerry in 2004, in addition to picking up other previously Republican strongholds such as Nevada and Missouri. Arizona Senator John McCain, the Republican nominee, would pick up 174 Electoral votes, winning states such as Texas, Indiana and West Virginia.

As the economic crisis dominates the presidential campaign, Obama, an Illinois senator, has surged in national polls over McCain. Obama has opened a 10 percentage-point lead over McCain, 53 percent to 43 percent, among likely voters nationally in a Washington Post-ABC News poll taken Oct. 8-11. That's up from a 4 point lead in a Post-ABC poll taken at the end of September.

Still, the presidency will be decided state-by-state -- with the candidate who wins the Electoral College, where votes are distributed by winner take all in most states. The two exceptions are Maine and Nebraska, whose votes are apportioned by congressional district.

Obama Expands Lead

Futures contracts at Intrade, a unit of Dublin-based Trade Exchange Network Co., show a number of the states that Democrats lost four years ago favoring Obama by at least 2-to-1 margins including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada. Though Obama's chances are less in Missouri and North Carolina, bettors say both are leaning Obama and have factored the states' combined 26 Electoral College votes into the total.

Contract prices on Intrade reflect the odds of a candidate winning and are all-or-nothing wagers. A contract showing a 50 percent chance a candidate will win Ohio, for example, would cost $5 and would pay $10. If the candidate doesn't win, it would settle at zero.

Such markets have been more accurate than polls in past elections. In part, that's because people are placing money on what they expect to happen as opposed to what they would like to happen and who they plan to support.

To contact the reporter on this story: Julianna Goldman in Toledo, Ohio at jgoldman6@bloomberg.net

ms61853

Prime Minister Berlusconi: "George W. Bush has been a great, very great President"

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...i_paisans.html

BERLUSCONI: Mr. President, I, too, have a written speech, but you have already said all of the beautiful things I would have liked to say. (Laughter.) So I'm telling you what comes really straight from my heart. I've been honored over these years by the possibility of cooperating with you. I've found in you a man of great ideals, great principles, a man of vision, but in particular, a person who has been able to pursue those visions with firmness.

Never, ever I found, in all of the meetings we had over these years, in you the calculations that sometimes politicians made. I've always found in you the sincerity and the spontaneity of a person who strongly believes in what he does. And it was always easy for me to share your ideas, to share your visions, to be next to you, to stand next to you, because we are always bound by these common love for freedom, love for democracy, respect for the others, and the feeling, this common feeling that we are here just to serve our peoples. And I'm a hundred percent sure and positive that history will tell -- will say that George W. Bush has been a great, very great President of the United States of America.

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol this guy speaks the truth.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a KOOK.

I wonder what this KOOK will do after Obama is elected president. Probably back to the pizza forum ripping the blacks for not tipping him since he knows SQUAT about sports.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    What a KOOK.

I wonder what this KOOK will do after Obama is elected president. Probably back to the pizza forum ripping the blacks for not tipping him since he knows SQUAT about sports.
    I'm on Florida State -10 1/2 on Thursday Night. We'll see how it turns out.

durito
    escarabajo negro

I think I've uncovered the true identity of MS

October 13, 2008
    The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama
    By JIM RUTENBERG

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

Until this month, the man who is widely credited with starting the cyberwhisper campaign that still dogs Mr. Obama was a secondary character in news reports, with deep explorations of his background largely confined to liberal blogs.

But an appearance in a documentary-style program on the Fox News Channel watched by three million people last week thrust the man, Andy Martin, and his past into the foreground. The program allowed Mr. Martin to assert falsely and without challenge that Mr. Obama had once trained to overthrow the government.

An examination of legal documents and election filings, along with interviews with his acquaintances, revealed Mr. Martin, 62, to be a man with a history of scintillating if not always factual claims. He has left a trail of animosity — some of it provoked by anti-Jewish comments — among political leaders, lawyers and judges in three states over more than 30 years.

He is a law school graduate, but his admission to the Illinois bar was blocked in the 1970s after a psychiatric finding of “moderately severe character defect manifested by well-documented ideation with a paranoid flavor and a grandiose character.”

Though he is not a lawyer, Mr. Martin went on to become a prodigious filer of lawsuits, and he made unsuccessful attempts to win public office for both parties in three states, as well as for president at least twice, in 1988 and 2000. Based in Chicago, he now identifies himself as a writer who focuses on his anti-Obama Web site and press releases.

Mr. Martin, in a series of interviews, did not dispute his influence in Obama rumors.

“Everybody uses my research as a takeoff point,” Mr. Martin said, adding, however, that some take his writings “and exaggerate them to suit their own fantasies.”

As for his background, he said: “I’m a colorful person. There’s always somebody who has a legitimate cause in their mind to be angry with me.”

When questions were raised last week about Mr. Martin’s appearance and claims on “Hannity’s America” on Fox News, the program’s producer said Mr. Martin was clearly expressing his opinion and not necessarily fact.

It was not Mr. Martin's first turn on national television. The CBS News program "48 Hours" in 1993 devoted an hourlong program, "See You in Court; Civil War, Anthony Martin Clogs Legal System with Frivolous Lawsuits," to what it called his prolific filings. (Mr. Martin has also been known as Anthony Martin-Trigona.) He has filed so many lawsuits that a judge barred him from doing so in any federal court without preliminary approval.

He prepared to run as a Democrat for Congress in Connecticut, where paperwork for one of his campaign committees listed as one purpose “to exterminate Jew power.” He ran as a Republican for the Florida State Senate and the United States Senate in Illinois. When running for president in 1999, he aired a television advertisement in New Hampshire that accused George W. Bush of using cocaine.

In the 1990s, Mr. Martin was jailed in a case in Florida involving a physical altercation.

His newfound prominence, and the persistence of his line of political attack — updated regularly on his Web site and through press releases — amazes those from his past.

“Well, that’s just a bookend for me,” said Tom Slade, a former chairman of the Florida Republican Party, whom Mr. Martin sued for refusing to support him. Mr. Slade said Mr. Martin was driven like “a run-over dog, but he’s fearless.”

Given Mr. Obama’s unusual background, which was the focus of his first book, it was perhaps bound to become fodder for some opposed to his candidacy.

Mr. Obama was raised mostly by his white mother, an atheist, and his grandparents, who were Protestant, in Hawaii. He hardly knew his father, a Kenyan from a Muslim family who variously considered himself atheist or agnostic, Mr. Obama wrote. For a few childhood years, Mr. Obama lived in Indonesia with a stepfather he described as loosely following a liberal Islam.

Theories about Mr. Obama’s background have taken on a life of their own. But independent analysts seeking the origins of the cyberspace attacks wind up at Mr. Martin’s first press release, posted on the Free Republic Web site in August 2004.

Its general outlines have turned up in a host of works that have expounded falsely on Mr. Obama’s heritage or supposed attempts to conceal it, including “Obama Nation,” the widely discredited best seller about Mr. Obama by Jerome R. Corsi. Mr. Corsi opens the book with a quote from Mr. Martin.

“What he’s generating gets picked up in other places,” said Danielle Allen, a professor at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, N.J., who has investigated the e-mail campaign’s circulation and origins, “and it’s an example of how the Internet has given power to sources we would have never taken seriously at another point in time.”

Ms. Allen said Mr. Martin’s original work found amplification in 2006, when a man named Ted Sampley wrote an article painting Mr. Obama as a secret practitioner of Islam. Quoting liberally from Mr. Martin, the article circulated on the Internet, and its contents eventually found their way into various e-mail messages, particularly an added claim that Mr. Obama had attended “Jakarta’s Muslim Wahhabi schools. Wahhabism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging jihad on the rest of the world.”

Mr. Obama for two years attended a Catholic school in Indonesia, where he was taught about the Bible, he wrote in “Dreams From My Father,” and for two years went to an Indonesian public school open to all religions, where he was taught about the Koran.

Mr. Sampley, coincidentally, is a Vietnam veteran and longtime opponent of Mr. McCain and Senator John Kerry, both of whom he accused of ignoring his claims that American prisoners were left behind in Vietnam. He previously portrayed Mr. McCain as a “Manchurian candidate.” Speaking of Mr. Martin’s influence on his Obama writings, Mr. Sampley said, “I keyed off of his work.”

Mr. Martin’s depictions of Mr. Obama as a secret Muslim have found resonance among some Jewish voters who have received e-mail messages containing various versions of his initial theory, often by new authors and with new twists.

In his original press release, Mr. Martin wrote that he was personally “a strong supporter of the Muslim community.” But, he wrote of Mr. Obama, “it may well be that his concealment is meant to endanger Israel.” He added, “His Muslim religion would obviously raise serious questions in many Jewish circles.”

Yet in various court papers, Mr. Martin had impugned Jews.

A motion he filed in a 1983 bankruptcy case called the judge “a crooked, slimy Jew who has a history of lying and thieving common to members of his race.”

In another motion, filed in 1983, Mr. Martin wrote, “I am able to understand how the Holocaust took place, and with every passing day feel less and less sorry that it did.”

In an interview, Mr. Martin denied some statements against Jews attributed to him in court papers, blaming malicious judges for inserting them.

But in his “48 Hours” interview in 1993, he affirmed a different anti-Semitic part of the affidavit that included the line about the Holocaust, saying, “The record speaks for itself.”

When asked Friday about an assertion in his court papers that “Jews, historically and in daily living, act through clans and in wolf pack syndrome,” he said, “That one sort of rings a bell.”

He said he was not anti-Semitic. “I was trying to show that everybody in the bankruptcy court was Jewish and I was not Jewish,” he said, “and I was being victimized by religious bias.”

In discussing the denial of his admission to the Illinois bar, Mr. Martin said the psychiatric exam listing him as having a “moderately severe personality defect” was spitefully written by an evaluator he had clashed with.

Mr. Martin, who says he is from a well-off banking and farming family, is clearly pleased with his newfound attention. But, he said, others have added to his work in “scary” ways.

“They Google ‘Islam’ and ‘Obama’ and my stuff comes up and they take that and kind of use that — like a Christmas tree, and they decorate it,” he said. For instance, he said, he did not necessarily ascribe to a widely circulated e-mail message from the Israeli right-wing activist Ruth Matar, which includes the false assertion, “If Obama were elected, he would be the first Arab-American president.”

He said he had at least come to “accept” Mr. Obama’s word that he had found Jesus Christ. His intent, he said, was only to educate.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...i_paisans.html

BERLUSCONI: Mr. President, I, too, have a written speech, but you have already said all of the beautiful things I would have liked to say. (Laughter.) So I'm telling you what comes really straight from my heart. I've been honored over these years by the possibility of cooperating with you. I've found in you a man of great ideals, great principles, a man of vision, but in particular, a person who has been able to pursue those visions with firmness.

Never, ever I found, in all of the meetings we had over these years, in you the calculations that sometimes politicians made. I've always found in you the sincerity and the spontaneity of a person who strongly believes in what he does. And it was always easy for me to share your ideas, to share your visions, to be next to you, to stand next to you, because we are always bound by these common love for freedom, love for democracy, respect for the others, and the feeling, this common feeling that we are here just to serve our peoples. And I'm a hundred percent sure and positive that history will tell -- will say that George W. Bush has been a great, very great President of the United States of America.

Why do I picture this guy making the above quote with an Anvil hanging precariously over his head??

Too many cartoons as a child prolly...

ms61853

About Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez, Ayers–Obama, Biden–Socialist

“These socialists writers look upon people in the same manner that the gardener views his trees. Just as the gardener capriciously shapes the trees into pyramids, parasols, cubes, vases, fans, and other forms, just so does the socialist writer whimsically shape human beings into groups, series, centers, sub-centers, honeycombs, and other variations. And just as the gardener needs axes, pruning hooks, saws, and shears to shape his trees, just so does the socialist writer need the force that he can find only in law to shape human beings. For this purpose, he devises tariff laws, tax laws, relief laws, and school laws.”

“The State is the great fiction by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else.”

~Frédéric Bastiat

FadeThePublic
    FadeThePublic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, I'll send you 10 bucks if you quit posting your racist views.

Please PM me your mailing address or post it in this thread

daggerkobe

Wouldn't surprise me if this KOOK is spamming the board just so he could blackmail people in to sending him money to stop.

I mean he's 40+ and still depends on TIPS to make a living.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic View Post
    Yea, I'll send you 10 bucks if you quit posting your racist views.
    Find a racist view I've posted here.

daggerkobe

I'm on Florida State -10 1/2 on Thursday Night. We'll see how it turns out.

Stick to posting AFTER they go final so you can claim you won each and every bet like you always do.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

“These socialists writers look upon people in the same manner that the gardener views his trees. Just as the gardener capriciously shapes the trees into pyramids, parasols, cubes, vases, fans, and other forms, just so does the socialist writer whimsically shape human beings into groups, series, centers, sub-centers, honeycombs, and other variations. And just as the gardener needs axes, pruning hooks, saws, and shears to shape his trees, just so does the socialist writer need the force that he can find only in law to shape human beings. For this purpose, he devises tariff laws, tax laws, relief laws, and school laws.”

“The State is the great fiction by which everyone seeks to live at the expense of everyone else.”

~Frédéric Bastiat
    ms:

Which planet have you been living on. Governments nave been shaping society, culture, people since the beginning. The US government is a particularly intrusive one, especially internationally. The only reason the US government finds the above people so objectionable is because they refuse to sell out their countries to American and corporate interests.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want to get rid of the state I'm very happy with that. But what would you envision? It certainly can't have anything to do with the Republican agenda. They have no interest in such a thing.