ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I love all the muthafukkas that think they know shit.
    Come on man, no ones arguing that it takes balls to do what military people do. Day in and day out, but your really trying to say that 75% of the people who join weren't the ones being beat up in high school?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Come on man, no ones arguing that it takes balls to do what military people do. Day in and day out, but your really trying to say that 75% of the people who join weren't the ones being beat up in high school?
    no, you're thinking of dirty rotten lowdown cowardass spineless fukin pigs, BIIIIG difference

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

yeah you're wrong.. I never got beat Up in high school....

Yeah those pussies got beat up in high school but kick down doors in a house full of insurgents....

Nice logic, bro........
    Last edited by King Mayan; 05-17-11 at 09:58 PM.

ouman101

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    no, you're thinking of dirty rotten lowdown cowardass spineless fukin pigs, BIIIIG difference

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Personally I couldnt care less why a soldier joined the army...but as long as they are fighting for Queen and Country then they will always have my respect. I think Colonel Jessup said it best:

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

ouman101

yeah you're wrong.. I never got beat in high school....

Yeah those pussies got beat in high school but kick down doors in a house full of insurgents....

Nice logic, bro........
    Read the post. Yes, there are plenty of highly intelligent, bad ass motherfukkers in the military. THEY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY THOUGH. I have 4 very good friends in the military, 2 army, 1 air force, and 1 marine. All of them have told me that the majority of the people they went through boot camp with were losers. Meaning people going no where with their lives.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Read the post. Yes, there are plenty of highly intelligent, bad ass motherfukkers in the military. THEY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY THOUGH. I have 4 very good friends in the military, 2 army, 1 air force, and 1 marine. All of them have told me that the majority of the people they went through boot camp with were losers. Meaning people going no where with their lives.
    what??? That's bullshit... No marine will ever say something like that about another marine....I used to love those muthafukkas more than my mom.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

yea maybe we should fill the military with a bunch of trust fund babies

they will be really motivated to serve

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Personally I couldnt care less why a soldier joined the army...but as long as they are fighting for Queen and Country then they will always have my respect. I think Colonel Jessup said it best: "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post"
    Colonel Jessup illegally ordered the murder of a private and you're glorifying him for it.

Typical sheep supporter of the military.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

There are tons of people in the situations that you describe that sill dont join.

ouman101

what??? That's bullshit... No marine will ever say something like that about another marine....I used to love those muthafukkas more than my mom.
    In all seriousness, I have great respect for what military people do. Regardless of what circumstance caused them to join.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Those are a few, most of us joined because we love this country.

We could get a 15 dollar job, instead of getting shot at.

I think you spoke to the wrong muthafukkas.
    King, just because you were/are ACTUALLY A REAL MARINE......and spent MANY YEARS shoulder to shoulder with REAL MARINES........what right do you have to differ in opinion with a know-it-all like "MenBOZOline" when it comes to knowing why Marines become Marines.

BTW, MenBozo is "jarhead" bashing again in another thread.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Do you think they joined to protect you and serve the country?

They joined because they barely got their high school diploma, and know their only option is the military or some shitty job working construction or on a farm.

or

They joined because they come from a rough area where you're only option is military or a life of welfare/drug drug dealing.

I'll tell you what, there aren't many good students that got into a 4 year university that chose to, "fight for our freedom" instead of going to school.

If you're a jarhead in uniform at a sporting event, you're pretty much guaranteed to get a standing ovation. Like these guys had a choice or something

People join the military for many reasons including some of the above mention. Most joined fresh out of high school because they still don't know what they want to do with their life yet. Regardless of why they joined, the military will always get my ultimate respect. Were sitting here watching sports and bullsh1ting on the computer, while they're in some foreign country risking their necks and stuck on a 1 year tour with no sex.

First 12