hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    ZBOIZ, this is your thread with your picks. Give them with a write up and that's all you should say. People that come in to other people's threads and downplay a pick are just plain stupid. Don't feel the need to argue and proove your picks anymore than your writeups.
    yeah, because constructive criticism from others towards a guy who is CLEARLY biased for his offensively-challenged team the lsu tigers, is a bad thing

ever heard of a discussion?

you want a locked picks thread? start a fukkin blog

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hoopster, once again, you just made my point. You are bringing a lot of unwanted hostility to someone else's thread. The guy likes his pick, has given points for it, and you countered. No nead to start cutting someone down.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Hoopster, once again, you just made my point. You are bringing a lot of unwanted hostility to someone else's thread. The guy likes his pick, has given points for it, and you countered. No nead to start cutting someone down.
    Dont worry bout that dude!

He actually thinks USC will get back the championship over a 1 loss big 12 or SEC school

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    thats some pretty strong analysis

what happened when bama played vaunted tulane and that offensive juggernaut kentucky, both games in tuscaloosa?

oh yeah, bama's offense did not show up

it's ole miss +13.5 or no play at all, bama does not have the offensive firepower to lay -13.5 with, they had the one break out against georgia because they were feeling disrespected and they rose up, they havent risen up against anyone else to put up pts like that, dont mention clemson, clemson SUCKS
    Something I finally can agree with you on!

ImmaBammer12
    ImmaBammer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Ok, well I'm going to just say that I'm a HUGE SEC fan and I see LSU taking care of South Carolina. Last weeks loss will be the eye opener LSU needs to get going again. Just like what happened to Florida.

As for Ole Miss +13.5. Well, I am almost thinking of going that way just because I don't know if this will be the game we step up or down. I feel Bama wins just not sure about that many points. I mean we are 100% healthy which is a great thing and hopefully they have worked on some of their offensive issues with the bye week.

Personally, if you wanted a better option for a HUGE Play...go with Kentucky -9 over Arkansas. Auburn just purely made Arkansas look better than they are. I feel Kentucky can do that at least.

Other than that I would say my next Huge pick would be for Air Force -4.5 over UNLV.

Of course then there is Georgia Tech -2 over Clemson.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I completely agree with the Kentucky pick IMMA. Kentucky has had 2 tough losses and cannot afford another in the SEC. Auburn gave away the game to Arkansas by turnovers and a once again lacluster offense.

I still just don't know if Kentucky can put up enough points. I am also weary bc. this might have been the big win Arkansas needed to get their team on the right track.

The last thing is I think Kentucky is pretty beat up right now. They have had 2 tough games back to back that have both come down to the wire. I could easily see them winning by 20 or by 3. I will wait to see if I can get a better price than 7.

As far as Ole Miss and LSU goes, I feel both SHOULD cover. Ole Miss is just like TENN in that they play up and down to their opponent. We saw this in the Florida game and their other close games against crap schools. If they can get some points early and keep the turnovers down, this game should stay within 7.

LSU I have to say has not impressed me. I said this before the Florida game. They seem to be in a rebuilding year on offense, which is leading over to their defense getting off track. Their D is used to them putting up 20-40 pts. a game, but this has not been for much of the season. Everyone knows SC's defense is stellar, but the game is going to come down to LSU's D. You know Spurrier is going to be telling Smelly to chunk the ball down the field all game (after seeing the LSU CB's get burned last week). If the LSU D can create some turnovers and get some quick 3 and outs, then this should be a 17-3 win. If not, they could be looking at 2 straight losses.

ZBOIZ

Well as much for LSU offense they have'nt been as dominant as the pass but they have benn putting up points! They put up in the 20's on a good Auburn defense and 30's on a good Mississippi State defense. People can say what they want but State and Auburn has D but they have no Offense! People just are expecting LSU offense to plummish and when they give you there first bad performance there now a slow offense! NO they been playing well as of late! We just had a FRESHMAN QB starting in the SWAMP! THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!

ZBOIZ

And I dont like Kentucky that much because they lost one of there quality recivers for the year this weekend! He was also a senior!

ZBOIZ

Also LSU QB questions in the future looks real bright!!!

We will be to deep in that position but we was suppose to be like that thi syear but Perriloux messed up the depth that Miles was trying to bring in that position!!

but here is our new commitment at QB 5 STAR PROSPECT RUSSEL SHEPARD!! THE GUY A BEAST!!!!

GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE RUSSEL SHEPARD

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

South Carolina ML for me, every game that looks good without research should be played inversely. I'm not sure how LSU will do with inexperience at the QB position. I've got Iowa State and Iowa though.

ZBOIZ

Added Indiana +17!!!!

This is a solid play!

ZBOIZ

Added Kansas +20

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Also LSU QB questions in the future looks real bright!!!

We will be to deep in that position but we was suppose to be like that thi syear but Perriloux messed up the depth that Miles was trying to bring in that position!!

but here is our new commitment at QB 5 STAR PROSPECT RUSSEL SHEPARD!! THE GUY A BEAST!!!!

GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE RUSSEL SHEPARD
    Here are some highlights of our 5 star commitment!! The future looks REAL REAL Bright!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNyYbr9wwoU

uscfootball33
    uscfootball33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I completely agree with the Kentucky pick IMMA. Kentucky has had 2 tough losses and cannot afford another in the SEC. Auburn gave away the game to Arkansas by turnovers and a once again lacluster offense.

I still just don't know if Kentucky can put up enough points. I am also weary bc. this might have been the big win Arkansas needed to get their team on the right track.

The last thing is I think Kentucky is pretty beat up right now. They have had 2 tough games back to back that have both come down to the wire. I could easily see them winning by 20 or by 3. I will wait to see if I can get a better price than 7.

As far as Ole Miss and LSU goes, I feel both SHOULD cover. Ole Miss is just like TENN in that they play up and down to their opponent. We saw this in the Florida game and their other close games against crap schools. If they can get some points early and keep the turnovers down, this game should stay within 7.

LSU I have to say has not impressed me. I said this before the Florida game. They seem to be in a rebuilding year on offense, which is leading over to their defense getting off track. Their D is used to them putting up 20-40 pts. a game, but this has not been for much of the season. Everyone knows SC's defense is stellar, but the game is going to come down to LSU's D. You know Spurrier is going to be telling Smelly to chunk the ball down the field all game (after seeing the LSU CB's get burned last week). If the LSU D can create some turnovers and get some quick 3 and outs, then this should be a 17-3 win. If not, they could be looking at 2 straight losses.
    See, this is what shocks me when I look at people giving an opinion on a game. How can you not be aware of Stephen Garcia (big time redshirt freshman who Spurrier has been easing into the starting role this year) who came in the fourth quarter against Kentucky and finally solidified the starting role this week by leading a come back after being down 7 points before being given the ball? Kentucky has a very good defense and they didn't have an answer for the young man. You have to know this stuff when giving an opinion on a game. Garcia is a completely different animal than Smelley. Smelley throws the ball too high 50% of the time, has a weak arm/can't throw the homerun, makes a lot of mental errors, and is completely immobile. On the other hand, Garcia is fast/loves to run, has made very few errors thus far (obviously has had limited snaps to this point), and a rocket arm. I love SEC football and it is not wise to go against the conference's best defense at a home venue like Columbia,SC especially when the offense is starting to gel. LSU is a tradition rich program and South Carolina's tradition simply doesn't compare, which is why the public is giving the Tigers the benefit of the doubt. However, you have to look at the facts. Spurrier is a better coach than Les Miles. The Gamecocks have the 4th best defense in the country despite a -7 turnover margin (Important question to ask: What happens when the bounces go the Gamecocks way?). South Carolina has one of the craziest fan bases in the country and LSU will be snapping on the leg and using hand signals. Doesn't matter if they are used to it, it will impact the execution of every single offensive play (If you watched the UGA game, you saw what that environment can do to an offense). LSU's offense is poor/1 dimensional and that South Carolina secondary can eat a quarterback like Jarrett Lee alive. LSU is going to have to run the ball, but that won't be easy to open up when LSU can't pass and South Carolina locks them down with man coverage. LSU will have to create turnovers to win this game, which is very possible because they have great athletes. They are going to have to block punts, block kicks, grab interceptions, put helmets to balls, pull of a fake field goal for a touchdown, (like they did last year against these Gamecocks), hope South Carolina's kicker misses 4 of 5 field goals again like he did last week against Kentucky (very uncharacteristic of the young man, reminded me of when UGA's exceptional kicker missed like 5 kicks in a ball game a few years ago), etc. Again, this very well may happen, but you have to go with the Gamecocks in this one. I completely disagree with the match up argument. I love the match ups in this one, especially a below average quarterback (Jarrett Lee) going against the 2nd best Secondary in the country (South Carolina). Also, LSU does not have a good secondary. So what happens when they drop back to prevent Spurrier's Fun N Gun? Garcia will run wild. How is that below average secondary going to account for a healthy Kenny Mckinley and co., while also accounting for that freak TE the Gamecocks have (Jared Cook: 6'5 / 240 / 4.35 forty) Saying LSU is motivated is all fine and good, but South Carolina is going to be motivated as well and will be energized by the home crowd. Finally, another important stat to take into account is that South Carolina has more first downs than anyone in the SEC and also has the best 3rd down completion percentage in the SEC, but they are not scoring. What happens when Spurrier has a quarterback that can perform in the redzone? As always in the SEC, you never know what is going to happen, LSU could start clicking and South Carolina could fall apart. However, the odds are that if LSU can't move the ball or create turnovers: It will be another long ride home for the Bayou Bengals. I was wrong about these Gamecocks against Vanderbilt, they turned the ball over multiple times inside of their own 30 yard line and instead of continuing a convincing victory, they gave the game away. Unless something similar happens, I like my chances with the home team and 2.5 points.

ZBOIZ

Well I see the game Saturday will be a good one in South Carolina!

I will be making the trip there! I will be flying Friday Night!

But I just love how people saying the Tigers are struggling on offense! I like that, even though they been averaging over 25 points a game! I think it's more of what they did against Florida than anything, thats hurting them towards the public having fear in them. But all I have to say is the SEC is a up and down conference. And I will leave it at that!

But this is me knowing this squad!!! They WILL bounce back!I always said before the season they was gone loose to Florida when Perriloux was kicked off!But this team is still a great team!! But you people will believe what you want, you'll have to learn the hard way when you loose your money!

First 12