chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

anyone know why Kemba Walker was so low on the draft? I think he was the 6th pick or something....why isnt he even in the top 5?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

cant believe my wizards got the 6th pick. so pissed.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    anyone know why Kemba Walker was so low on the draft? I think he was the 6th pick or something....why isnt he even in the top 5?
    the actual draft isnt until june 23rd....he is projected to not be a 1 or 2 pick (which he most likely will be) because of his height or lack there of.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

i don't even remember who was number one last year...

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by aznjeff07 View Post
    i don't even remember who was number one last year...

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

daniel gibson & baron davis should mentor the lucky pick into a winner

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    the actual draft isnt until june 23rd....he is projected to not be a 1 or 2 pick (which he most likely will be) because of his height or lack there of.

This is why Kemba will turn out to be on of the best picks in this year's draft.

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Worst city in US. Prickball ownership too.
    Wherever you live Deuchebag is the worst city in the U. S. Prickball ownership? You are beyond clueless you F---ing moron. Gilbert is one of the best owners in sports. Please refrain from making comments on subjects you know nothing about. You are a complete tool

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I'm glad the Cav's got the number 1 pick but with this years class it's not the best year to have it. Irving is a good player they'll probably take him or Williams with the #1. If they take Williams they can hope that Walker will be still there at 4 but not sure if he will be. Hopefully they can get back to where they were a year or so ago.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kemba lol

there's nobody

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

college means nothing anymore

best players are coming straight from high school & middle school

don't be surprised if the cavs shock everyone & draft the next kobe bryant or manute bol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Some of the reason for this was because of season ticket holders who re-upped before knowing LeQuit was leaving... the promo ran was to buy next year season tickets b4 the such and such date (before lequits decision) and get dibs on playoff tickets, i'm pretty sure. Not sure what percent of seats this was, but it definitely made a big difference in attendance last year. Getting these 2 high picks will definitely help prevent a slump in attendance this upcoming season and keep some of the faithful season ticket holders around, but I expect a drop off this year. Definitely not selling out 37 games.
    Miami sold out a lot of their seats this year as well but folks still decided to not show up. Cleveland fans are the best in sports and we will support the team through thick and thin.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Stern has yet again rigged a draft to help out Cleveland after LeBron hosed them.
    It's called karma. Stern had nothing to do with it this time... Don't forget that Dan Gilbert put the curse on Ledick. Cleveland is back baby.

It was fate that brought the Cav's the #1 and #4 picks last night. Consider this...

A 14 year old boy (Nick Gilbert) delivered the fate to the Cav's #1 and #4 (14).
    The first ping pong ball out the chute was the #14.
    The Clippers had a 2.8% chance of landing the #1 pick. 2.8 divided by 2 equals... 1.4

Now all Cleveland fans can sit back and watch the Heat collapse on a big stage to complete the fate

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Maybe they can send one to Twolves for the rights to Rubio?
    Why? Rubio looks absolutely horrid for Barca, no way he would go top 4 in this draft.

First 12