arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

The shit never ends

White sox cost me a 6 teamer for 1400. All i wanna do is get a good nites sleep and f\*\*k someone up

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Had a feeling that play was going to be ur downfall...I didn't like the matchup. Be easy with all ur parlays and sucker bets

arnoldrothstein

One game eddie always one game. Im starting to lose it. parlays is all in gonna play i make the big hits how else yo gonna roll up that bankroll to 10k betting 100 a game ya ok. Those are the suckers

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I used to wyle out and put parlays in when I was tilting or just feeling like a big score...the percentages certainly are never in the players favor...it's always that one game. I sometimes throw small money parlays in that hit on occasion, but I never risk big money on them...it's too foolish.

You remind me of my friend...thats all he does too is play parlays. He'll hit a nice one but ends up throwing most or all of it back trying to hit bigger and bigger...sooner or later it's the recipe to go broke quickly.

arnoldrothstein

No doubt im screwed right now. I hardly ever bet basebsll str8. Im always looking for the big score money