Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants lose

I had it and i must confess.. I had the under til 2 hrs before the game... then i switched!!!

CHACHING!

made up for the bad week I had..

Robust

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a good game... Got boring after a while since i knew it was over.. But before that it was a entertaining game

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I'll say is, if you're giving it the big one after every win you get, expect shit thrown back at you when you lose.

Great game of football.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

my life is shit flying everwhere.. LOL

I got this one..

tommorrow i lose.. i don't complain or anything.. i LOVE IT!!!

Robust

atlsportsfan
    atlsportsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hang in there usc, nobody picks em all. Ive been impressed with your picks esp last weeks.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

hey usckingsfan i dig your videos they are really cool and i really like your analysis. just a word of advice...road favorites in pretty much any sport usually feel like a square bet and i tend to stay away unless i have a strong conviction otherwise.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2017

yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 44455

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    No such thing as a square play.
    yes there is.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I love everyone giving USCKing so much shit.
    This guy breaks down games HARD for everyone, and people throw shit back at him if he misses a few? I think this guy breaks games down harded for the public, for free, better and more consistently then everyone Ive seen.

I don't care if this guy goes 0-12, his input is valueable and tries harder then anyone around here to help fellow posters pick the right side.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I love everyone giving USCKing so much shit.
    This guy breaks down games HARD for everyone, and people throw shit back at him if he misses a few? I think this guy breaks games down harded for the public, for free, better and more consistently then everyone Ive seen.

I don't care if this guy goes 0-12, his input is valueable and tries harder then anyone around here to help fellow posters pick the right side.
    Well put IWYM

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks fellas

pbarkerb
    pbarkerb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also appreciate what USCking does for everyone on this forum. Giants looked like a lock for this game, but it's the NFL and anything can happen. I look forward to posts from USCking, pags, and others. You can count on me to never talk shit about any of these guys no matter what their record. None of them are twisting your arm to place a bet on their picks. Just giving their opinion to use or not!

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

usckingsfan, if you went 12-4 in week 1 instead of 4-12, would you be making the excuse of week 1 being hard to handicap and throwing out those results.

Anyone who listens to touts should have their head examined.

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    usckingsfan, if you went 12-4 in week 1 instead of 4-12, would you be making the excuse of week 1 being hard to handicap and throwing out those results.

Anyone who listens to touts should have their head examined.
    1) I'm not a tout.

2) I was simply giving my overall winning percentage and my winning percentage since week 2. I LED with my overall winning percentage. I'm not throwing out week 1. I just said that I am picking 60% winners since week 2... thats just a fact. Never said Week 1 doesn't count.

You think the statement that it is tough to cap week 1 with no knowledge of the teams other then pre-season to go on is false? I'm not making excuses.

3) Exactly what is your beef with me? I'm confused.

Stumpage
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4588

I don't get it.....USCKings had an opinion; Gave a detailed writeup; Didn't say LOCK or some nonsense like that.....His pick doesn't come in and he's getting railed??

Then out come the usual post-game experts. Only reason I can imagine that somebody is pissed is that perhaps they followed his original reasoning and went with the Giants, but unfortunately lost. If that's the case, here's some advice: Grow a pair.

Anyway, good luck USC with your future picks. You could always do what a lot of these clowns do, which is post your selection upon the conclusion of the game. There seem to be a lot of really amazing next day cappers around here.....

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005

First 12