1. #1
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    17 days ago, how much would you have wagered on.....

    Wisky +3.5...... @ Iowa????

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  2. #2
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Wisky may have been at least a -7.5 favorite 3 weeks ago..........

    I will be hard pressed not to take WISKY getting +3.5 or more.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  3. #3
    accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-07
    Posts: 7,160
    Betpoints: 72

    not much faith in them now
    they burned me at michigan 4th quarter

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Iowa nine points from being underfeated........

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  5. #5
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,745
    Betpoints: 108095

    I understand your point Fishhead, but I think Wiscy has been exposed the last few weeks and Iowa would be undefeated if they had some more imaginative playcalling.

  6. #6
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I understand your point Fishhead, but I think Wiscy has been exposed the last few weeks and Iowa would be undefeated if they had some more imaginative playcalling.
    If I were the game coach, I would have this Iowa team undefeated right now...............

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  7. #7
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,745
    Betpoints: 108095

    Exactly.

  8. #8
    tmoney
    tmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-08
    Posts: 138

    ok
    fishead why
    dont you buy a pro team and coach them.thats your next endouveur.you can tell you whole team bedtime stories you flake

  9. #9
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    ok
    fishead why
    dont you buy a pro team and coach them.thats your next endouveur.you can tell you whole team bedtime stories you flake

    Your Mommy is calling you for dinner, now run along, I don't want to see you get spanked.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  10. #10
    tmoney
    tmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-08
    Posts: 138

    n0 need a story fishead plEAse make up more stories about yourself.you can tell everybody why you fired from moderating.WAS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR BS STORIES.OR JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A CONSTANT LIAR

  11. #11
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    n0 need a story fishead plEAse make up more stories about yourself.you can tell everybody why you fired from moderating.WAS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR BS STORIES.OR JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A CONSTANT LIAR



    I suggest you get some help dude, you have some serious self-esteem issues.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


  12. #12
    hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-08
    Posts: 6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Wisky +3.5...... @ Iowa????
    wisky's qb everidge is the weak link, he cannot throw downfield hence cannot stretch the defenses who are loading up to stop hill

    wisky is goin nowhere, and fast

  13. #13
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 32,699
    Betpoints: 316

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopster42 View Post
    wisky's qb everidge is the weak link, he cannot throw downfield hence cannot stretch the defenses who are loading up to stop hill

    wisky is goin nowhere, and fast
    Probably will not wager the game..........very tough game.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/11/2005


Top