The Genius
    The Genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Breakout teams for this season

Finally Phoenix to put it all together for me

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Shaq will only hurt the Suns chances to win the NBA championship sir. He's just going to slow down that run and gun style they like to play.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I doubt that they'll continue to play the run & gun without D'Antoni. Terry Porter is going to implement alot of Rick Adelman's philosophy, which he learned as a player with the Trail Blazers, with a pass-happy offense and stingy defense. They don't necessarily have the right personnel to implement it, but with more emphasis on fundamentals, I doubt they'll often get blown out.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming off a 26-56 season. The Milwaukee Bucks have a huge upside this year with the aqusition of Scott Skiles as head coach, and the trade they made to get Richard Jefferson.

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the Magic go a step further this year. Dwight Howard will only get better.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta Hawks
    oh wait we brought back Mike Woodson. Nevermind

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magic gonna be sick nasty this year.

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

definalty portland....oden back, added jerryd bayless to go with roy,aldredge is coming up.,frye and webster should both be solid and put up carrer numbers rudy fernandez lit up teams in the olympics.....this team should be really good

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

portland by a mile
    raptors also

suns suck ass, as always

also, 76ers will be good

Dante799
    Dante799's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets....They have 2 defensive players that can stop anybody, Battier and Artest..Yao ming is due for a breakout year, with Artest, they can afford to cut down on Yao mins....Dont be surprised if they come close to the 20 + win streak again...

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

I read that the Suns are going to slow their offensive tempo down.....I don't know how much that's going to help them out. Maybe it will help ole' Shaq since he's not the fastest

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Shaq is done. He might have a few good minutes a game, than he's a dying elephant out there the rest of the time.

Just look back at the playoffs. Heat were so lucky to get rid of him.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

TORONTO RAPTORS, didn't like the J O'Neal trade at first but if he's healthy they raptors should have a better team, He's won't be a 20-10 guy but as long as he can pull down some Rebounds play some D, he'll open up shots for Calderon, Bargnani, Kapono and lets not forget Bosh who is gonna have a monster year after a great olympics

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers will win the title thats the turn around of the year.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    Lakers will win the title thats the turn around of the year.
    Celtics will get their 18th title.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Watch Miami this year guys.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Pistons

York_Lion
    York_Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The Hornets will also be better!

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I think Shaq will only hurt the Suns chances to win the NBA championship sir. He's just going to slow down that run and gun style they like to play.
    just like he did last season. we already saw it so why should anyone question whether it will happen again?

phx is done, their coach dantoni knew it so he left to new york, the cellar dwellar knicks, he knows the knicks have more upside than phx does rite now

turnip
    turnip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2110

Pacers with Ford

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Portland

Shaq is a team killer, Phoenix like Denver going nowhere

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Blazers are still too young I think. They are a couple years away yet. I think it comes down to the Celtics/Magic/Hornets/Lakers. Much the same as last year...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

New Orleans Hornets...People forget how good that team was last year?

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls with Deng and Rose

hoopster42

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Blazers are still too young I think. They are a couple years away yet. I think it comes down to the Celtics/Magic/Hornets/Lakers. Much the same as last year...
    the same 4 teams in the NBA NEVER repeat in the eastern conf/western conf finals, it NEVER happens these days

lakers? YES, celtics probably unless they have no motivation now and are fat and happy

hornets and magic now have a bulls eye on their backs and will find the going MUCH TOUGHER, and for the record, it was the PISTONS who made the eastern conf finals, not the MAGIC,

and, it was the SPURS and the Lakers in the west finals, NOT the hornets

monkey, i will continue to own you in ANY sports conversation anywhere anytime,

dont ever disrespect me, every UNbiased poster here knows i am 100 times sharper than your dull ass
    Last edited by hoopster42; 10-14-08 at 12:00 PM.

woodg8
    woodg8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Show me some e-spect, now.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Pacers will make the playoffs, and I feel that Dallas will win their division

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockets

feimotion339
    feimotion339's Avatar Become A Pro!

coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making

what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape *************But anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com

hoopster42

Quote Originally Posted by feimotion339 View Post
    what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape *************But anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com
    what the hell is this crap?

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC Thunder, hard to go anywhere but up

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston...a lot of talent on that team and it should fit together well.