ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama Wouldn't Even Qualify for a Security Clearance for a Low Level Government Job

If you applied for a low or mid-level government job that required a mid-level security clearance, and in your background they found associations with terrorist William Ayres who bombed the Pentagon, with convicted felon Tony Rezko, the racist Reverend Wright and Louis Farrakhan... significant past drug use and a dual US-Kenyan citizenship... simply put, you would not be given that security clearance and you would not get the job.

On the other hand, there would be no problem for you to become President of the United States and be the boss of all of those folks with security clearances. Welcome to 'Theater of the absurd'; welcome to the United States 2008.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

you are a narrow-minded cowardly moron.

put your money where your mouth is. let's make a wager on the election. any moderator here can hold the funds in escrow until election day.

that's what i thought. mouthbreather.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

welcome to new world of being politically correct AT ALL COSTS!!!! please do not offend anyone, please.... you must vote for the saint obama or your a racist.

reminds me of the story of this giant murder rapist being cuffed and watched by some 120 pound girl during his court hearing, well you know what happpens. he brushes her aside like his dandruff, he runs off shooting other cops with her gun killing a few cops on the way out.

all because you could not tell the girl she was not equal to ANY MAN or you would offend her...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Obama is bad but we are fukkn stuck

Lets deal and accept it

wtf

your right, that old dude isnt much better

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

why are you guys keep talking about this. you're offered two acceptable candidates by the rich white people. no matter who you vote, you'll end up getting put down by the white man.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    welcome to new world of being politically correct AT ALL COSTS!!!! please do not offend anyone, please.... you must vote for the saint obama or your a racist.

reminds me of the story of this giant murder rapist being cuffed and watched by some 120 pound girl during his court hearing, well you know what happpens. he brushes her aside like his dandruff, he runs off shooting other cops with her gun killing a few cops on the way out.

all because you could not tell the girl she was not equal to ANY MAN or you would offend her...
    How relevant, Mr. Einstein. You sound like a total weirdo. ^^I have no idea what point you were trying to make here, but it came across as a rambling idiotic rant.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    How relevant, Mr. Einstein. You sound like a total weirdo. ^^I have no idea what point you were trying to make here, but it came across as a rambling idiotic rant.
    at least you understood his rant. i was lost in the middle of the 2nd paragraph.

wtf

wow you are really internet tough guys, why you always revert to name calling with others you disagree with ?

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    you are a narrow-minded cowardly moron.

put your money where your mouth is. let's make a wager on the election. any moderator here can hold the funds in escrow until election day.

that's what i thought. mouthbreather.

Why don't you listen to the brilliance of your fellow Hussein Osama comrades:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqAiarOhC2U

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

How about you take me up on my offer? Any sort of standardized intelligence test you versus me. $10,000. You have to post up. That's a lot of tips, but since you are are so smart it shouldn't be a problem.

wtf

what is a mouthbreather?

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    what is a mouthbreather?
    Someone who supports Hussein Osama and all his positions even though they don't really know what positions he actually supports.

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    Someone who supports Hussein Osama and all his positions even though they don't really know what positions he actually supports.
    Both candidates are going to have stupid voters, welcome to America. A lot of people don't even know how many states there are in our country.

It's very sad. This is why I like Obama's strong education plans. We don't need a president that was 5th from last in Naval Academy, and a Vice President that took forever to graduate(after transferring to 5 different colleges!).

You can point your finger at "Obama supporters who don't know his positions" but you can't point your finger at Obama himself for being uneducated.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

These security clearances are a joke, nobody on this board would qualify for one either if you gamble you can't get one I have been interviewed on the behalf of others several times, the things they ask are absurd and maybe the problem is these stupid restrictions that leave many out of these positions, they only hire stupid people with clean backgrounds instead of smart people with a few gliches in the past so your point is null and void, MCCAIN WILL RUIN AMERICA! Obama not much better but at this point he is definitley a preferable alternative, where is my Pizza?

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by apk2k6 View Post

. This is why I like Obama's strong education plans.
    He doesn't have education plans. He has re-education plans.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you held bush to any sort of standard at all, i may listen to your garbage
    but you dont, so shut the **** up for once

just leave

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    just leave
    No.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I think this is one of Ms61's more well reasoned arguments.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Personally, I think this is one of Ms61's more well reasoned arguments.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?