Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17891

Withdrawal from Bookmaker???

What is the best option to withdraw funds from Bookmaker if you live in the US?

Thanks!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book to book transfers is probably the best option at this time sir. The next best would be either ** or **. The third option would be overnight check, because they did have some processing issues a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's cleared up yet.

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like ** (1000 month for free)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another thing you might want to take in to consideration is to request your withdraw on Friday by 3pm EST. That way you might qualify for a free one.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Book to book transfers is probably the best option at this time sir. The next best would be either ** or **. The third option would be overnight check, because they did have some processing issues a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if it's cleared up yet.
    It cost me a c-note to do a boook to book xfer of 2K. I honeslty didnt think about it at the time, but is that normal?

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShop101 View Post
    It cost me a c-note to do a boook to book xfer of 2K. I honeslty didnt think about it at the time, but is that normal?
    no, most books are free for transfers, from what i can tell. not bookmaker, though, for whatever reason.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's the Bookmaker Payout deal: I requested a check on Tuesday 10/7. I just tracked my package and should be recieving my check today. 6 Days is not bad, can't complain. Going to have to disagree with Bigboydan becasue Book 2 Book sucks. If it's less than 1000, go with **. If more go with check. Simple as that. They only allow 1 payout per week which probably is good because bottlenecks are avoided. This information is from first hand experiences, use it wisely!

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

book to book is 200, 300 for larger amounts. that is a very bad deal