phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    i am on OKC +6 and i hate the fact that LB is on OKC too...
    you jinxed him again dude, this was a winner

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Give it a rest pal. I called okc and i lost fair and square. The only thing i did wrong was go against the line movement which all pointed to dallas as the play. i guess line movement means something after all
    Thanks for proving my point. Even when you lose you find a way to make yourself appear knowledgable.

Classic laberboy comment. "even though I lost, I predicted it because of line movement." Give that a rest....pal.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave WvGambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. Even when you lose you find a way to make yourself appear knowledgable.

Classic laberboy comment. "even though I lost, I predicted it because of line movement." Give that a rest....pal.

lol

i said i went against the line movement which is what i usually follow. and if you think i dont know about sports gambling then you can take your knowledge and help us all out or go and hang out in my sports. guys like you make me laugh. every time i lose a bet you act like im clueless. i went with my gut and lost. i admitted that. i was just pointing out that all the move was on dallas and i ignored that and payed for it. im not making any excuses. a loss is a loss. do you want me to say the game was rigged to make you feel more in the environment you like?

phillybadboy

sharp angles line theories

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    sharp angles line theories

"positive night" ?

WvGambler

lol i said i went against the line movement which is what i usually follow. and if you think i dont know about sports gambling then you can take your knowledge and help us all out or go and hang out in my sports. guys like you make me laugh. every time i lose a bet you act like im clueless. i went with my gut and lost. i admitted that. i was just pointing out that all the move was on dallas and i ignored that and payed for it. im not making any excuses. a loss is a loss. do you want me to say the game was rigged to make you feel more in the environment you like?
    I have given you credit in the past, so dont make a marytr out of yourself. Guys like YOU make ME laugh. I am looking forward to game two's OKC 10x bet.

I'm not asking you to say it's rigged....your whining about Dirk's foul calls arleady established that.

WvGambler

I also played OKC + 6 so the "I think your clueless" comment is a little off too. I've never questioned that youre a knowledgable capper. I just realize that you are light years behind where you think you are.

lakerboy

I have given you credit in the past, so dont make a marytr out of yourself. Guys like YOU make ME laugh. I am looking forward to game two's OKC 10x bet.

I'm not asking you to say it's rigged....your whining about Dirk's foul calls arleady established that.

Why would i bet OKC game 2 for 10x? All of you my sports guys have this thing about me chasing. your guru(owner) admits he is a chaser. I dont chase. I pick my spots. Do you even know what chasing is? Its betting on the same team repeatedly until they win at higher amounts. Go and show where i did that. I will give you 1000 betpoints if you do it.

WvGambler

I remember you chasing the Cubs last year until it got up to about 10 units. Remember it well. I also dont feel the need to search your posts for 2 points over the course of 500 days.

And you can absolutely chase money without it being on the same team everytime. That's maybe why youre getting confused by the 'My sports' guys comments.

lakerboy

I remember you chasing the Cubs last year until it got up to about 10 units. Remember it well. I also dont feel the need to search your posts for 2 points over the course of 500 days.

And you can absolutely chase money without it being on the same team everytime. That's maybe why youre getting confused by the 'My sports' guys comments.

Never chased the cubs. And i am not confused by the my clowns guys. They never talked about chasing until the Titans /Colts game. That was long after the baseball season. I love all those losers that were in that thread. They found a nice harmonious home of losers together. Also how do you chase money if it isnt on the same team? Since i dont follow trends and never chased overs or unders what did i chase? Oh wait you said the cubs but i never did.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

okc ml game 2 looks good for 50x

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

The thing is that dallas will have the letdown after a big series win over LAL. OKC will ride the momentum from the last series. That is the way it usually works out. Like the heat last night. OKC matches up well with the mavs. The reg season here isnt that big cause the games were played ages ago.
    LOL...

WvGambler

Never chased the cubs. And i am not confused by the my clowns guys. They never talked about chasing until the Titans /Colts game. That was long after the baseball season. I love all those losers that were in that thread. They found a nice harmonious home of losers together. Also how do you chase money if it isnt on the same team? Since i dont follow trends and never chased overs or unders what did i chase? Oh wait you said the cubs but i never did.
    I distinctly remember the Cubs, because I was on it as well. One of the few days I spent in your thread.

Chasing money is simple. 1:05 game loses, double it at the 3:00 game. Double it at the 8:05 game. Doesnt work? The following day you have 10x on the Cubs....if it hits you celebrate a winning week. Chasing definately does not lend itself to a singular team. Unless I, and many others, have been misusing the term for decades.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    you jinxed him again dude, this was a winner
    as always, i just had my thoughts of leaning OKC and i lost.
    I think Westbrook made everything wrong, just to lose this Spread. Cannot understand this guy really

WvGambler

This came after the beginning of a bad week. As much effort as I can muster....just to show that the 10x cubs bet exhisted It was from the thread titled "hammering cybs for a dime" or something along those lines

The giants cant do anything in this series and that wont change tonight. Dempster will shut down the Giants again and the cubs will squeeze a run or few of Bumgarner. This is a very strong play or me. I know no one will understand why so much but its rare to get this kind of chance to make money on a game like this. This is a bad spot for the giants.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit..game fooled me too..mavs are real deal and nowitzi looks like he is hungry for that ring he nearly got a couple years ago

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I think you guys may be over thinking this "rusty" thing... These guys are professional athletes its not like there sitting on their ass 24/7 drinking beer and eating chips.. They still practice daily and if anything the game rest is better for them to practice, find their spots on the court, look over tapes and pick apart okc...
    told you about that rusty shit i cashed dallas -6 and OKC +10 live real lucky lol

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Personally, I feel like a lot has been said in this forum by people who shouldn't say $hit.

On another note, LB I can't wait to see your next play. Please post.

Newbies STFU. If LB hasn't made you money then your Stevie F'n Wonder

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

See, normally I'd agree this would be a good bet, however...They're playing against Dirk...Nuff said..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

This is a really bad matchup for the mavs. A really bad matchup.
    Yup, the Thunder totally shut down the Mavs, espeically Dirk (48)

121 points
    39-73 53% FG
    9-23 39% 3pt.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

suicidekings totally owned this thread.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

bareaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hey lb did his performance look familiar tonight (LA)

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    Personally, I feel like a lot has been said in this forum by people who shouldn't say $hit. On another note, LB I can't wait to see your next play. Please post. Newbies STFU. If LB hasn't made you money then your Stevie F'n Wonder
    i agree, love reading his line theories

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

tullamore you def shouldve went double the other side as soon as you saw him on okc

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Dallas moneyline was easy money

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bro you know i was on Dallas but i feel like i got away with one here. I feel like it was an evenly matched game - the difference was that Dallas had a few really big runs and that Dirk got 24 free throws ... How many times are they going to call hand-check fouls? Thunder might be the play +whatever Game 2 even if they lose again. And if they lose, we go huge on OKC in Game 3

Haters gonna hate bro. Didn't you make a simple astros ML thread today that got over 100 replies

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by BrigadierPudding View Post
    suicidekings totally owned this thread.
    Second that, gave nothing but reason and logic and got little back in return.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bro you know i was on Dallas but i feel like i got away with one here. I feel like it was an evenly matched game - the difference was that Dallas had a few really big runs and that Dirk got 24 free throws ... How many times are they going to call hand-check fouls? Thunder might be the play +whatever Game 2 even if they lose again. And if they lose, we go huge on OKC in Game 3 Haters gonna hate bro. Didn't you make a simple astros ML thread today that got over 100 replies
    you do realize that OKC had more freethrows than dallas...7 more..

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    you do realize that OKC had more freethrows than dallas...7 more..
    Doesn't matter. All of the fouls called against Dallas were on takes to the rim. The calls against the Thunder were on simple post-ups... they added up and put the Thunder in the penalty way earlier than they should have been. Dallas wasn't even really taking the ball to the basket that much which makes the close free throw difference of 7 laughable.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    tullamore you def shouldve went double the other side as soon as you saw him on okc
    hey man i know what you are talking about, i just had my pick... it was the same as LB, lol

i guess he will double up his next pick...

t-wizzle

Lol tullamore goes from "oh hey i only meant when we're on the same side i lose" to "i guess he will double up his next pick." Why did you pussy out when Lakerboy responded to you?

tullamore21
    Update your status

Lol tullamore goes from "oh hey i only meant when we're on the same side i lose" to "i guess he will double up his next pick." Why did you pussy out when Lakerboy responded to you?
    pussy out?? me? ask 7seconds for that.

lol, you just don't follow my posts, so you don't know "my past" at LB's and Lyon's threads...

The thing that i can post and reply to them, just has nothing to do with what i think of these guys, so what's your problem?

Give me your answer, sis

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    pussy out?? me? ask 7seconds for that.

lol, you just don't follow my posts, so you don't know "my past" at LB's and Lyon's threads...

The thing that i can post and reply to them, just has nothing to do with what i think of these guys, so what's your problem?

Give me your answer, sis
    Your real feelings didn't come out until the play lost. Before the game, you tried to act all innocent with the "oh no i just meant it's bad luck when we're on the same side"

smgalleg
    smgalleg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got burned

tullamore21
    Update your status

Your real feelings didn't come out until the play lost. Before the game, you tried to act all innocent with the "oh no i just meant it's bad luck when we're on the same side"
    it was not like this. i know what you are saying, but this is not ike this, trust me.
    and it is bad luck when i am with LB and i am not the one who doubles my bet after a loss...
    this is refering to a LB's method and the "plus Units"

make a research at my postos and come back and speak again

First ... 23456 Last