pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Will you allow John McCain to pilot a plane with your family on board?

He crashed 5 planes while he served with the Navy.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjoh...ost_five_u.htm

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

can obama fly

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, killed a lot of us servicemen aboard aircraft carriers also

he is a****up
    he is bush
    his dad got him into everything he did too

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, now that he's 72 years old he might have gotten better due to more experience.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    can obama fly
    No, and this why he doesn't try to for the safety of others. John McCain doesn't know how to fly but he still crashed 5 US military jets property of US tax payers.

firedawg

true. do you know the circumstances of these crashes?
    did mr. obama serve his country at all

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Well, now that he's 72 years old he might have gotten better due to more experience.
    Not really. If you crash 5 jets in your 30's during trainig that means you are stupid. If you try to fly at 72 you are a lunatic.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr.Pavy, Maybe he doesn't fly wreckless anymore. I mean after all he is a conservative.

ryanXL977

ahah
    good post

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, he was serving with ACORN to cause the mortgage meltdown we are experiencing today.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    Yes, he was serving with ACORN to cause the mortgage meltdown we are experiencing today.
    true dat!

ryanXL977

the army keeps good records of those crashes, im farily sure of it

army, navy, all of them

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If a man can't learn how to fly a simple jet in his 30's that means he has poor judgement. How will he be able to handle the country's crisis at 72 when he will be in charge of important decisions?

How can you call someone that crashed 5 military jets on training a Maverick? Are you fukking kidding me? Maverick at Top Gun was the best pilot!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

McCain lost five U.S. Navy aircraft.

Navy pilot John Sidney McCain III should have never been allowed to graduate from the U.S. Navy flight school. He was a below average student and a lousy pilot. Had his father and grandfather not been famous four star U.S. Navy admirals, McCain III would have never been allowed in the cockpit of a military aircraft.

His father John S. "Junior" McCain was commander of U.S. forces in Europe later becoming commander of American forces in Vietnam while McCain III was being held prisoner of war. McCain III's grandfather John S. McCain, Sr. commanded naval aviation at the Battle of Okinawa in 1945.

During his relative short stunt on flight status, McCain III lost five U.S. Navy aircraft, four in accidents and one in combat.

Robert Timberg, author of The Nightingale's Song, a book about Annapolis graduates and their tours in Vietnam, wrote that McCain "learned to fly at Pensacola, though his performance was below par, at best good enough to get by. He liked flying, but didn't love it."

McCain III lost jet number one in 1958 when he plunged into Corpus Christi Bay while practicing landings. He was knocked unconscious by the impact coming to as the plane settled to the bottom.

McCain's second crash occurred while he was deployed in the Mediterranean. "Flying too low over the Iberian Peninsula," Timberg wrote, "he took out some power lines [reminiscent of the 1998 incident in which a Marine Corps jet sliced through the cables of a gondola at an Italian ski resort, killing 20] which led to a spate of newspaper stories in which he was predictably identified as the son of an admiral."

McCain's third crash three occurred when he was returning from flying a Navy trainer solo to Philadelphia for an Army-Navy football game.

Timberg reported that McCain radioed, "I've got a flameout" and went through standard relight procedures three times before ejecting at one thousand feet. McCain landed on a deserted beach moments before the plane slammed into a clump of trees.

McCain's fourth aircraft loss occurred July 29, 1967, soon after he was assigned to the USS Forrestal as an A-4 Skyhawk pilot. While seated in the cockpit of his aircraft waiting his turn for takeoff, an accidently fired rocket slammed into McCain's plane. He escaped from the burning aircraft, but the explosions that followed killed 134 sailors, destroyed at least 20 aircraft, and threatened to sink the ship.

McCain's fifth loss happened during his 23rd mission over North Vietnam on Oct. 26, 1967, when McCain's A-4 Skyhawk was shot down by a surface-to-air missile. McCain ejected from the plane breaking both arms and a leg in the process and subsequently parachuted into Truc Bach Lake near Hanoi.

After being drug from the lake, a mob gathered around McCain, spit on him, kicked him and stripped him of his clothing. He was bayoneted in his left foot and his shoulder crushed by a rifle butt. He was then transported to the Hoa Lo Prison, also known as the Hanoi Hilton.

After being periodically slapped around for "three or four days" by his captors who wanted military information, McCain called for an officer on his fourth day of captivity. He told the officer, "O.K., I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital." -U.S. News and World Report, May 14, 1973 article written by former POW John McCain.

"Demands for military information were accompanied by threats to terminate my medical treatment if I [McCain] did not cooperate. Eventually, I gave them my ship's name and squadron number, and confirmed that my target had been the power plant." Page 193-194, Faith of My Fathers by John McCain.

When the communist learned that McCain's father was Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. Forces in the Pacific, he was rushed to Gai Lam military hospital (U.S. government documents), a medical facility normally unavailable for U.S. POWs.

The communist Vietnamese figured, because POW McCain's father was of such high military rank, that he was of royalty or the governing circle. Thereafter the communist bragged that they had captured "the crown prince."

For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals.

"McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat," explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs -- the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. "Since McCain got 28 medals," Bell continues, "that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys -- grunts on the ground -- who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I'm sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison. The question really is how many guys got that number of medals for not being shot down."

For years, McCain has been an unchecked master at manipulating an overly friendly and biased news media. The former POW turned Congressman, turned U.S. Senator, has managed to gloss over his failures as a pilot and collaborations with the enemy by exaggerating his military service and lying about his feats of heroism.

McCain has sprouted a halo and wings to become America's POW-hero presidential candidate.

firedawg

did obama serve?
    2 part question

ryanXL977

pavy hasnt even mentioned he got shot down over nam then used that to become a senator and pres candidate and score tail

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

did obama serve?
    2 part question
    If there was a draft or his father and grandfather were admirals in the Navy, Obama would have served. Same as Bob Barr or Ralph Nader.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If a man can't learn how to fly a simple jet in his 30's that means he has poor judgement. How will he be able to handle the country's crisis at 72 when he will be in charge of important decisions?

How can you call someone that crashed 5 military jets on training a Maverick? Are you fukking kidding me? Maverick at Top Gun was the best pilot!
    I would rather fly with an old man that at least gave an effort for this country rather than a halfbreed with extremist ties that won't take his turbin off during the national anthem.Be careful what you wish for.

firedawg

it doesnt matter bro. the counrty is in the shitter and neither one of the canadites can do shit about it.it will take 10 years to fix this mess at a min.

ryanXL977

if you have to make things up or slander to win an argument, then you lose the argument

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

it doesnt matter bro. the counrty is in the shitter and neither one of the canadites can do shit about it.it will take 10 years to fix this mess at a min.
    For 23 combat missions (an estimated 20 hours over enemy territory), the U.S. Navy awarded McCain a Silver Star, a Legion of Merit for Valor, a Distinguished Flying Cross, three Bronze Stars, two Commendation medals plus two Purple Hearts and a dozen service medals.

"McCain had roughly 20 hours in combat," explains Bill Bell, a veteran of Vietnam and former chief of the U.S. Office for POW/MIA Affairs -- the first official U.S. representative in Vietnam since the 1973 fall of Saigon. "Since McCain got 28 medals," Bell continues, "that equals out to about a medal-and-a-half for each hour he spent in combat. There were infantry guys -- grunts on the ground -- who had more than 7,000 hours in combat and I can tell you that there were times and situations where I'm sure a prison cell would have looked pretty good to them by comparison. The question really is how many guys got that number of medals for not being shot down.

firedawg

who?

ryanXL977

mbenz made upa a bunch of garbage , make a point, no need to lie to do so

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I would rather fly with an old man that at least gave an effort for this country rather than a halfbreed with extremist ties that won't take his turbin off during the national anthem.Be careful what you wish for.
    Which part of crashing 5 jets you don't understand? The man is incapable of flying a military jet. That does not make a good service for his country. It makes him a liability.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't know this. He's certainly got a lot of mileage out of his 20 hours. Wow!

Now I see why he's as crazy about war as the rest of them.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Obama proudly attended over 1000 Jeremiah Wright sermons and defended his American bashing-white hate filled speeches.

However, when Wright said Obama is just another politician saying what he has to say to get elected, that is when Obama chose to cut all ties with Wright and that racist church.

Left-wing lunatics ignore Obama's actions and choose to be hypnotized by his words.

Liberal democrats are dangerous people whose judgment is severely impaired.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

If thats true then Wright is right.

I believe its your judgment thats impaired. How many wars will you support?
    Its not the left wing lunatics who promote illegal wars, torture, destruction of the environment, and keeping people in poverty.

Why don't you take a step back and see whats hypnotizing you?

Barishnikov
    Barishnikov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He crashed 5 planes while he served with the Navy.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjoh...ost_five_u.htm
    John McCain is a war hero. He's 50 times the man most of us are here. While he was dodging bullets, missiles and shells for your country, most of us were probably still wearing diapers and sucking thumbs. Leave him alone.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

What do you know about it sell out princess?

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Gotta love Barrack "Hussein" Obama. Can't wait till he gets elected so we can pay a slavery reparation tax. I rather go with "Whitey" McCain even though Palin is a whore and so is her daughter.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

One was during combat, and one was an accidental missile shooting into his plane.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

RenoCool, liberals like yourself are the cancer that is destroying our country.

If your precious democrats like Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, etc, voted against the war on Iraq when they had the chance, perhaps we never make the decision to invade.

Obama is extremely anxious to start wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan and the ultra-liberal Charles Rangel wants to reinstate the draft.

How do republicans want to "keep people in poverty"? That is the most ASININE comment I have ever heard. Its the democrats that favor social welfare programs GUARANTEEING that the poor remain poor for the rest of their lives.

RenoCool, instead of blaming your pathetic life on President Bush and the republicans, why don't you get off your lazy rear end and support yourself instead of expecting the taxpayers to do it for you.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

So it is the Democrats' fault that we invaded Iraq when they were presented with doctored and faulty intelligence, not the guy who actually used the authority to do so? Obama has to fix the mess that Bush has left behind somehow. The job in Afghanistan and Pakistan should have been much further along if Bush would have actually gone after the people who are responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Rangel wants to reinstate the draft so that the children of the upper class are prone to serving their country in the war that THEIR party started. In case you don't realize the obvious, the military mostly consists of young men of lower income brackets. Do you think that may ween their support for this war if their own children are in the line of fire and finally get us out of there? Republicans keep people in poverty by promoting the Marxist idea of greed that the wealthy will continue to hoard the riches and leave little for the middle and low income classes. Social welfare programs are sometimes necessary for people who face hard times to get their feet back under them and seek gainful employment. How do you expect someone to interview for a job when they can't afford to feed themselves, wash themselves, buy presentable clothing, etc. FYI, Clinton signed a welfare reform bill which prevents exactly the stereotypical Republican argument that there are those who simply milk the system for welfare support. Read up on it for once instead of listening to lies and propaganda. Another FYI, most liberals are actually employed. And most aren't looking for handouts. Many of us actually care about the environment, about our status globally, about senseless wars that kill and maim people for absurd reasons, about the deep disparity between the middle class and the wealthy, have a desire to strengthen labor unions again, about modifying trade agreements that serve to help only the wealthy, about improving education, etc. Shall I go on?

reno cool
    the meaning of harm

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    RenoCool, liberals like yourself are the cancer that is destroying our country.

If your precious democrats like Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, etc, voted against the war on Iraq when they had the chance, perhaps we never make the decision to invade.

Obama is extremely anxious to start wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan and the ultra-liberal Charles Rangel wants to reinstate the draft.

How do republicans want to "keep people in poverty"? That is the most ASININE comment I have ever heard. Its the democrats that favor social welfare programs GUARANTEEING that the poor remain poor for the rest of their lives.

RenoCool, instead of blaming your pathetic life on President Bush and the republicans, why don't you get off your lazy rear end and support yourself instead of expecting the taxpayers to do it for you.
    idiot #1:
    you know nothing of my life, so direct your "asinine" comments to your friends. I've said very little positive about the names you have listed.

And yes Republicans do want to keep people impoverished, by transferring public funds to the rich. This of course is also true to a lesser extent of the Democrats.

Why don't you simply admit that you're a piece of shit racist, who wants to see large groups of people suffer so you can feel better about yourself.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I'd allow him before I allowed Obama, that's for sure.

12 Last