flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Anyone else have to get their house tented for Termites?

I am having my place tented tomorrow, can't come back in until Wednesday..I am bagging anything, I don't eat here.... Taking my medication with me... I am taking my guns that can't fit in my safe, just in case.. Anyone have any experience with this shit? Pain in the ass but I have to do it, those fukers are eating up the wood.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm surprised your associaation doesn't provide this service? Do the units not touch one another? How old are they? Usually if a proper pretreat was done with Seldane when the foundation was poured, this wouldn't be a problem. There is often a lifetime warranty associated with this treatment. You might check into it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

It's not offered, we all have to get it done eventually... There are 25 houses in the association and over the last 5 years everyone has gotten it done. I am one of the last... Our dues are very very expensive and it doesn't cover it.. These places were built 14 years ago, they have never had it done before. Our dues only cover, surrounding gate, entry gate, maintenance that's visible, ( not our own yard ) pool, tennis court, jacuzzi...