Betpoints: 50

goodnight

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Heat win this in 5.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Guess the Bulls should just forfiet the series since they have no chance according to all you Heat jock sniffers. Wouldn't want someone to actually EARN A TITLE like say someone who wore number 23 did. When you play great team defense you will be in every game. How can a team that won a paltry 62 games compete with the Heat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chachi

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

nice one rickbo

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I am a Chicago fan, but the talent on the Heat is scary. Many times though they broke down during the regular season and teamwork was terrible. I hope that happens again. I hope they start blaming each other and pointing fingers when Rose scoots right past them on his way to the iron. Finally they will start to stop Rose and that's when Corver and Deng bust three's causing the Heat to point more fingers. Go Bulls!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I think people are focusing entirely too much on the bulls offense and how the heat will stop rose, let's ask a more intriguing question. How will the bulls stop D wade Bosh and james? There is going to be some serious mismatches when the bulls are playing defense. There won't be any back to back games so both of these teams are going to bring their A game every game. I think the heat will win based on that fact alone. Who cares how many points D rose gets? I bet it won't add up to the amount that James And Wade tack on the board when it's all said and done.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

If Lebron is on Rose, does that mean the Heat are going without a point guard. I mean, who's guarding Deng? Chalmers, Bibby, Wade?

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

this will be a great game to watch. Chicago will win.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Bulls are going to have to score a lot of their points in transition. I think they'll struggle to score in the halfcourt because as someone said earlier they really don't have anyone outside of rose capable of breaking down a defense and creating a shot. But the bulls are an outstanding defensive team and if their defense can create enough fast break opportunities then this Miami could be in trouble.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lebron had 3 chances to stop Rose this season, all of them failed.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Lebron had 3 chances to stop Rose this season, all of them failed.
    Lebron didn't even play in one of those games. Also, the 4 most used lineups for the Heat in those 3 games will never see the floor this series. The regular season games mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to this series.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

da bulls
    da bulls
    da bulls

mars34
    mars34's Avatar Become A Pro!

this evening my bet is Chicago Bulls ML

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    DRose under 7.5 assists on pinnacle also nice odds Lets cash in suicidekings
    You misunderstood my post. I think the Heat will do a good job of contesting Roses shots and he will be passing a lot. I like the Over 7.5.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I think people are focusing entirely too much on the bulls offense and how the heat will stop rose, let's ask a more intriguing question. How will the bulls stop D wade Bosh and james? There is going to be some serious mismatches when the bulls are playing defense. There won't be any back to back games so both of these teams are going to bring their A game every game. I think the heat will win based on that fact alone. Who cares how many points D rose gets? I bet it won't add up to the amount that James And Wade tack on the board when it's all said and done.
    Deng will guard Lebron, Boozer will guard Bosh, and Bogans/Gibson will trade off on Wade. There are no ideal choices to defend the big 3, but these guys will stay glued to them as best they can and contest everything. Boozer will probably get the better of Bosh, and the Wade/LBJ will have to to make tough shots all night.

Any assessment of the game that says: "the heat have twice as many superstars so they'll win" is flawed.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Deng will guard Lebron, Boozer will guard Bosh, and Bogans/Gibson will trade off on Wade. There are no ideal choices to defend the big 3, but these guys will stay glued to them as best they can and contest everything. Boozer will probably get the better of Bosh, and the Wade/LBJ will have to to make tough shots all night.

Any assessment of the game that says: "the heat have twice as many superstars so they'll win" is flawed.
    I'm not sure that Boozer will guard Bosh. Bulls could go with Noah on Bosh, with Boozer on Anthony.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11873

Lebron is a great athlete, but has nowhere near the quickness that rose has. I have no idea how he is going to contain him without grabbing his jersey as rose passes by.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Hopefully it will slow him down on the offensive end, having to use all that energy on D.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

Uhhh Boozer will not be guarding Bosh, that will be left to Noah.

Also, this emphasis of Lebron guarding Rose is being waaay overplayed. Lebron will guard him for a few possessions here and there, but it is likely that Mario Chalmers will get the bulk of the time on Rose.

AikenJ
    AikenJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post

LeBron is beying coy. LeBron makes Rose look like a little dwarf and has the stamina to check him all game.

This is not going to end well for Chicago.
    I know right? He's obviously not gonna be like YEAH IMA CRUSH THAT LIL *****

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AikenJ View Post
    I know right? He's obviously not gonna be like YEAH IMA CRUSH THAT LIL *****
    Wade will be the LIL one when Rose goes to the hole. Rose like Barry Sanders goin to the rack with his shit on a string and can finish like Iverson. Maybe an obscure reference but its true in a lot of ways and this dude was MVP for a reason. He will take off and try to dunk on the king and Wade no doubt.

jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed miami in 5 or 6 at least

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

"The King" as some of you morons refer to, hasn't won anything since high school.

"The King" and his team mates, lost to the Celtics in Game 3 who had a PG with one arm.

"The King" and his team mates, required overtime to beat the Celtics in Game 4 who had a PG with one arm.

"The King" and his team mates, were behind for most of Game 5 and required a late surge to beat the Celtics who had a PG with one arm.

The Bulls have a PG with two great arms, two great legs, great basketball brain and who is the MVP of the League.

Bulls in 6

Heat fans are morons and Lebron fans who refer to him as "The King" are not only morons, but I am going to say in a general sense for the most part are just wannabe's.

The End.

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chi town all the way!!!

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

fukk lebron he is a pussy

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Lebron didn't even play in one of those games. Also, the 4 most used lineups for the Heat in those 3 games will never see the floor this series. The regular season games mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to this series.
    Look a lebron dicksucker

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This should definitely be one of the best games they play.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Individual talent-Big edge Heat
    Depth-Edge Bulls
    Coaching-Edge Bulls
    Rebounding-Edge Bulls
    Transition-Even
    Offense-Edge Heat
    Defense-Edge Bulls
    Perimeter shooting-Edge Heat
    Perimeter defense-Edge Bulls
    Home Court-Bulls

I think Thibodeau better have some aces up his sleeve in terms of a defensive gameplan. My guess is he probably does. Another thing I wonder is how the hell he's going to get Kyle Korver in there...lord knows they can't have him guarding D. Wade. And, Korver's been cold, but that's bound to change. It's going to be a very interesting series and I expect it goes 6 or 7 games. We know that's what the NBA wants as well. They don't want either team being swept. This series has the public's attention and the more drama, the better.

Pick: Bulls in 7. It's going to be a grind it out type of series but I tend to lean to great defense beats great offense. Bulls go 10 deep too, and that will be important. The defense is the key. It's a difficult defense for Wade and James to play against because it punishes ball-stoppers so much. Both teams will load up against the strong side and force teams to drive and kick and reverse the ball. Teams looking to play that style anyway carve them up; the Suns and Raptors of the world have had little trouble getting their points against Thibodeau defenses. But for teams like Miami that prefer to isolate talented wing players, it's a headache.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    The King will be guarding little Rosie today.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoopmiam...p-lebron-james

Miami in 6. Take it to the bank and deposit it.

That koksuker wants his first ring and he will shut down Rosie

The fact Rosie won the MVP will motivate that ugly koksuker even more

I am betting 80% of my bankroll on Miami

The Bulls are not ready, its not time yet

Lebron will win the battle of mini Jordans

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    "The King" as some of you morons refer to, hasn't won anything since high school.

"The King" and his team mates, lost to the Celtics in Game 3 who had a PG with one arm.

"The King" and his team mates, required overtime to beat the Celtics in Game 4 who had a PG with one arm.

"The King" and his team mates, were behind for most of Game 5 and required a late surge to beat the Celtics who had a PG with one arm.

The Bulls have a PG with two great arms, two great legs, great basketball brain and who is the MVP of the League.

Bulls in 6

Heat fans are morons and Lebron fans who refer to him as "The King" are not only morons, but I am going to say in a general sense for the most part are just wannabe's.

The End.
    Possibly one of the dumbest posts I've ever read, and that's not even including that fact that you can't spell "teammates" correctly. Boston also has KG, Pierce, and Allen, all 3 of which are better than the Bulls' second best player. Your Bulls struggled to beat an Indiana team that barely played defense and an Atlanta team that is so inconsistent they've been booed off their home court multiple times this year.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Should be a good series. But if Bron tries to cover Rose, I'd say advantage Bulls. Rose is smart enough to get him in foul trouble as he tries to use his size and length to overcome the quickness differential. All Rose has to do is stop on the drive and James will roll up his back desperately trying for the block.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I will not say good night. I prefer to say guten tag.

guten tag to you, sir.

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possibly one of the dumbest posts I've ever read, and that's not even including that fact that you can't spell "teammates" correctly. Boston also has KG, Pierce, and Allen, all 3 of which are better than the Bulls' second best player. Your Bulls struggled to beat an Indiana team that barely played defense and an Atlanta team that is so inconsistent they've been booed off their home court multiple times this year.
    You really have no room to talk. Bulls really struggled so far huh. Bein booed off your home court has alot to do with how much talent they have. And the Pace and Hawks and Cs really have alot to do with what happens in this series too huh.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

lol denial from a wannabe. Only has grammar for a comeback.

Buddy if you don't realize how important point guard play is in the NBA, you don't have a clue.

Their YOUNG point guard who was injured and who was instrumental for getting them to the finals twice, winning once and causing problems for the Heat was a HUGE factor why the Heat won the series.

Aren't you the same moron who said James didn't play in one of the games so you cant really count that in the Heat's futile attempts in defending Rose and them losing the regular season series. Why not? According to your logic the Celtics still had Pearce, KG and Allen. Didn't the Heat have Wade, Bosh and that all time great bench of theirs?

Seriously moron, get off the phony Kings nuts and be a man.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post

lol denial from a wannabe. Only has grammar for a comeback.

Buddy if you don't realize how important point guard play is in the NBA, you don't have a clue.

Their YOUNG point guard who was injured and who was instrumental for getting them to the finals twice, winning once and causing problems for the Heat was a HUGE factor why the Heat won the series.

Aren't you the same moron who said James didn't play in one of the games so you cant really count that in the Heat's futile attempts in defending Rose and them losing the regular season series. Why not? According to your logic the Celtics still had Pearce, KG and Allen. Didn't the Heat have Wade, Bosh and that all time great bench of theirs?

Seriously moron, get off the phony Kings nuts and be a man.
    You think Rondo's injury was why the Heat won that series? Didn't watch huh? Miami did just fine in games 1 and 2 with a healthy Rondo. His arm wasn't much of a factor as he doesn't shoot anyways.

Equating the Celtics to the Heat losing to the Bulls is idiotic. First of all, Lebron's importance to the Heat is FAR greater than Rondo's importance to the Celtics, not to mention that Rondo was still in the game and able to do 80% of what he normally does. In general regular season are not a good indicator of the postseason (any Lebron hater should know that) and this is a prime example. The Heat played the Bulls without Lebron one game, without Bosh for half a game, and Joel Anthony wasn't even in the rotation at the time. The 4 most utilized Miami lineups against the Bulls this year won't even see the court in this series. How much more do I need to explain?

First 1234 Last