No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Spoelstra is literally the worst coach in the league going against one of the best. Running iso plays all day against the best defense in league and feeding your players some bullshit to motivate them, when they've tuned you out 6 months ago, will not it cut here.

Bulls D + coaching + bench + home court = it's basically over
    You forgot bigs.

Str8cashBitch
    Str8cashBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

So im kinda new here , was this even a real bet?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    GOAT, I will buy your bet for $300 if you want to sell it to me.
    Seriously, people need to shut the fukk up. Why do they want Goat to stop posting?

Firstly, I disagree with majority of this thread, Goatie has tons of square NBA knowledge he loves to share...

But his problem is, he's a fan, maybe even a coach or an ex-player, but he's not a gambler.

The guy is a fukking gold mine, he's exactly the kind of guy that Books go after, especially on important square games, like playoff games.

/And he'll have the last laugh... Heat will win this series, just ask any sharp. 70/30 chance - get ready to take it to the bank. If Bulls win the next home game, it goes up to 80/20. If you can't see the logic of it... well, too bad, I'm not going to tell you.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Seriously, people need to shut the fukk up. Why do they want Goat to stop posting? Firstly, I disagree with majority of this thread, Goatie has tons of square NBA knowledge he loves to share... But his problem is, he's a fan, maybe even a coach or an ex-player, but he's not a gambler. The guy is a fukking gold mine, he's exactly the kind of guy that Books go after, especially on important square games, like playoff games. /And he'll have the last laugh... Heat will win this series, just ask any sharp. 70/30 chance - get ready to take it to the bank. If Bulls win the next home game, it goes up to 80/20. If you can't see the logic of it... well, too bad, I'm not going to tell you.
    thanks for the "sharp" lessons

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, people need to shut the fukk up. Why do they want Goat to stop posting? Firstly, I disagree with majority of this thread, Goatie has tons of square NBA knowledge he loves to share... But his problem is, he's a fan, maybe even a coach or an ex-player, but he's not a gambler. The guy is a fukking gold mine, he's exactly the kind of guy that Books go after, especially on important square games, like playoff games. /And he'll have the last laugh... Heat will win this series, just ask any sharp. 70/30 chance - get ready to take it to the bank. If Bulls win the next home game, it goes up to 80/20. If you can't see the logic of it... well, too bad, I'm not going to tell you.
    are you saying that the more the bulls win the better the chance that miami wins???

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Goat Milk, the SBR funniest comedian of all time!

And once again, I failed his play but gonna fade the series play now!

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    are you saying that the more the bulls win the better the chance that miami wins???
    Not really
    Last edited by Avenger; 05-16-11 at 02:51 AM.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    It's called being a fuckin moron and not knowing shit about basketball
    I read every response in the thread and lost it when i saw this comment

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Not really, I'll give you a clue but I'm going to edit it later, cuz this shit it gold.

If Bulls win first two games at home, it's 80/20.
    If Bulls win G3, then chances become 20/80... maybe even a Bull's sweep.

If Heat win G3 and G4, then chances are 90/10 Heat will win.

It's like a fukking Hollywood script. Who'll win G5, dunno, probably Bulls, to take it to G7... or Heat will win in 6 games, if bulls are playing exceptionally well.
    Wow, how are you not a billionaire being able to dissect NBA series like that?

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

It's all good, Goat. You were the man in NBA last year. You will be back, bro.

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Wow, how are you not a billionaire being able to dissect NBA series like that?
    Please don't "quote" me if I say I'm going to edit my posts.

Never said I was a billionaire, but I've been gambling long enough to have a good idea how this series will play out. Of course, I'm not always right, but I'm more right than wrong...

Besides, I'm not the only one predicting Heat will win... look at the other cappers in this forum who have been doing well during playoffs, I'd say 70% are on the Heat.

Anyways... i'm out, not replying to this thread anymore, Goatie's threads are always filled with trolls and drama... last thing I want to do is attract attention to myself.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I auto faded this when I saw this thread. I took the heats at first. But I just doubled my bets on the bulls. I'm glad I did.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Seriously, people need to shut the fukk up. Why do they want Goat to stop posting?

Firstly, I disagree with majority of this thread, Goatie has tons of square NBA knowledge he loves to share...

But his problem is, he's a fan, maybe even a coach or an ex-player, but he's not a gambler.

The guy is a fukking gold mine, he's exactly the kind of guy that Books go after, especially on important square games, like playoff games.

/And he'll have the last laugh... Heat will win this series, just ask any sharp. 70/30 chance - get ready to take it to the bank. If Bulls win the next home game, it goes up to 80/20. If you can't see the logic of it... well, too bad, I'm not going to tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post

Not really
    Too bad they got rid of signatures because this exchange is golden.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

Too bad they got rid of signatures because this exchange is golden.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOAT; EVEN i FEEL SORRY FOR YOU NOW......QUIT GAMBLING,GO TO CHURCH,FIND A JOB
    YOU TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE YOU GET SLAPPED DOWN.....LIVE AND LEARN...YOU WILL FIND OUT

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

U cant make this shit up. Goat its time to pack it up for awhile go or something. If I didnt know any better Id say Broke Landers broke into this poor guy's acct. Then I see the great writeup's and know its just another horrible gambler at work!! U look even stupider than u did b4 Goat.. I'd never give an opinion on anything other than the sun coming up if I were u in the future!! Later and go Bulls!!!

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - but every time i bet 'em they lose / solution STOP BETTING HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

this thread is strait comedy

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

this poor guy

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

OK, if the Bulls win Game 2, what odds will you give me on them winning the series? You said they'd have only a 20% chance.

Besides, I'm not the only one predicting Heat will win... look at the other cappers in this forum who have been doing well during playoffs, I'd say 70% are on the Heat.
    The bad 'cappers are on the Heat, in case you haven't noticed.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

OK, if the Bulls win Game 2, what odds will you give me on them winning the series? You said they'd have only a 20% chance.
    New Theory Yisman . . .

Shari and I have been discussing in tennis how if the underdog wins set 1 the odds for the favorite increase by 10% for match, set 2, 20% and so on.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

The bad 'cappers are on the Heat, in case you haven't noticed.
    So true...

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Goat I would suggest a hedge bet. The Bulls are better than the Celtics because they are younger, more athletic, and more importantly HEALTHY. I can see Lebron and Wade playing better, but I can't see Chicago not rebounding and playing defense....same as they have been doing all yr long.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat you have the knowledge.of baskets.........i said before you could be a coach......can't do that until YOU stop the bs.....otherwise no one will listen.......advice from" ole grandad "

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

my signature really sums this whole thing up...

First ... 2345