shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the only thing standing between the Heat and the championship is this fukkin thread. you're pathetic Goat.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I really hope Goat disappears after both his bets lose. There's a lot of terrible cappers on this forum but Goat Milk ranks right down there with the worst of them.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    Man..I hate to say this but I doubt you have that much to bet..just chasing a sure winner to put you in the black with an outlandish figure
    Just an FYI, even if he wins both of these bets, it won't come close to covering what he's lost the last month or so.

Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Just an FYI, even if he wins both of these bets, it won't come close to covering what he's lost the last month or so.
    Regardless of what his bet is...you can attest to how much hes lost...what his picks were...and whether this is a tilt chase bet....and from the outside lookin in...and based on the pick...Bulls are a winner.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

gl i feel real good about the series too

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Good chance this thread isnt gonna end well

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

like both

especially miami game 1

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Good luck tomorrow! Let's hope to see a Mavs v. Heat final.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    oh wow
    awww obama is all hurt i exposed him?

pennsylvania209
    pennsylvania209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Why cant people bet normally anymore?

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by pennsylvania209 View Post
    Why cant people bet normally anymore?
    They do. People just don't post plays normally anymore. Here at SBR, if they are losing or down a bunch, they just chase with a 30x play like these and then 1) Update record to make it look like they aren't doing so bad or....2) Disappear for a little while and pretend they didn't lose.

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

I like the Heat to win this series, but it won't come easy. Every game will be down to the wire.

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

WTF!!! Should I just burn my ticket now??

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Buried

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

fwiw...Airbets, as the gambling gods have stated, cant jinx a play...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: donkdown

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnkang View Post
    the only thing standing between the Heat and the championship is this fukkin thread. you're pathetic Goat.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    They do. People just don't post plays normally anymore. Here at SBR, if they are losing or down a bunch, they just chase with a 30x play like these and then 1) Update record to make it look like they aren't doing so bad or....2) Disappear for a little while and pretend they didn't lose.
    and this thread is the #1 example

sickening when a guy bets 20 bucks a game..gets down 500 bucks and all of a suden puts 500 bucks on a game

bull shit

I mean..I dont care how much people wager..I dont give a shit if a guy can just bet points..but dont come on here and bull shit about the amounts you are wagering. This is real life shit and money should not be treated like toilet paper..I have bet thousands on a game..I have made 1 dollar wagers..I have had nights when all I had to wager was borrowed points

there is no need to impress anyone with these bull shit amounts. I can have 20 bucks on a game and still get the rush of that 40 dollar swing in my account
    Points Awarded:

Jimb0311 gave StraitShooter 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

-185, should've waited dood.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    and this thread is the #1 example

sickening when a guy bets 20 bucks a game..gets down 500 bucks and all of a suden puts 500 bucks on a game

bull shit

I mean..I dont care how much people wager..I dont give a shit if a guy can just bet points..but dont come on here and bull shit about the amounts you are wagering. This is real life shit and money should not be treated like toilet paper..I have bet thousands on a game..I have made 1 dollar wagers..I have had nights when all I had to wager was borrowed points

there is no need to impress anyone with these bull shit amounts. I can have 20 bucks on a game and still get the rush of that 40 dollar swing in my account
    Internet reputations are important to some people. You just have to realize which people are making these fake bets. It's not too hard if you pay attention.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Good luck Goat, but this is desperation stuff. This series is the toughest one to call so far, I'd keep my risk limited to 1-2 units.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

........Goatie......you may find your "nuts' this series...Do not think that they are" under your tail "though

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good luck, I think the heat win the series as well unfortunately

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

goat milk is a dumbass, in the beginning of the season he thought d rose wouldnt be a superstar let alone the mvp of the league

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

-200 is a bad price... you're ripping yourself off.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This is one of the easiest bets I've ever made. If its a air bet why would i bet on -200 when you can get -190 or -180 at different places online. I saw one guy say he got the Heat series at even money. yeah ok.

My bookie is not stupid. Anyone here can think what they want, at the end of the day, what your thinking has no affect on me.

Good luck to all. Chicago has no chance in this series.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The is my biggest bet of the year by far and it will be my last one probably, maybe a bet in the finals when that comes around. Miami is going to win this series in 5 games most likely. I have absolutely no doubts that the Bulls won't win more than 2 games in this series. I'm not going to do a writeup because in multiple threads started far before the playoffs started I've already discussed reasons for Miami will win the title this year, and reasons why Chicago will fall short in the Conference Finals. If you want to know any of my reasoning, simply read these posts.

Yes -200 on the series is a terrible price but this is what my bookie has and I think he knows very well too that Miami will not lose this series, and it probably won't even be close. It's taxing a little, but so be it. I am extremely confident.

This is the first series bet I've made in a while. I have futures on the Heat winning the championship but the closer I look at Dallas the harder I think this task will be. The reasons I gave before the season even started for why Miami would be BOston panned out exactly as I said it would. It will be the same case with Chicago.

If I hadn't lost so much the past few months I would put 5-6k on this series price, that's how confident I am with this bet. If I had as much money to throw around as pro gamblers like LakerMan or JJ Gold, I would literally put 20k on this series.

I recommend that anyone that has some spare money from work to throw it on this series or game 1.

I am convinced that Miami is going to win the first game of this series, and destroy any hopes the Bulls have for winning this series. The first game is tomorrow and Miami should win by a few buckets at least.

Play 1: Risking $3000 on Miami -200 to win the series

Play 2: Risking $1100 on Miami +2 (-110) to win Game 1

THANK YOU GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20* BULLS TO WIN THE SERIES + 165

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wade (champonshiP), Lebron has been in the NBA finals, Conferences finals multiple years as well. The same goes for guys like Big Z, Haslem (championship), Howard, Dampier (finals appearance), Bibby (conf. finals), and maybe others I've forgotten. Boozer (WCF appearance), Kover (WCF appearance) and Thibbedeu (championship, finals apperance) are the three most experienced guys on the Bulls team. I'm not discounting the coaching. Tom is a way better coach than Eric.

However, this really just boils down to X's and O's. In the finals, I expect Spolstra to get exposed, and it will be up to the playoffs to make up for that lack of successful encouragement.

The Bulls are going to rely on Keith Bogans and Brewer to guard Dwayne Wade in this series. While this may seem solid, both of these guys have had trouble in the past defending Wade. Wade is originally from Chicago, and has had some his best PLAYOFF performances against the Bulls in the past. The same goes for Lebron, who will be guarded by Luol Deng. Deng in my opinion is the Bulls best perimeter defender, and can handle Lebron at times, but when he has the jump shot going, similar to Durant, Rose, or any other star, there is no one in the world that can defend Lebron. Deng I believe can make it hard for him at times, but to be frank, that's not enough when you have another top tier option in Dwayne Wade. 2 of the 3 best players on the planet on one team (and no, it can't be argued that Rose is better than Wade because He's done it for 1 season, and Wade even put up way better numbers in the past than Rose just did when he was the only option on a team). So miami has the 2 best players on the court.

Rose is going to get his but he's going to be guarded by about 4 different defenders. Bibby, Chalmers, Rose, and James. That's a lot of guys at a lot of different sizes, speeds, and lengths that can make it difficult for Rose.

Lets remember that the Jazz team that got to the WCF was very similar to this Bulls team. Bulls have a little better defense, but this team is structured the same way. A dominant scoring pg in D will, and they had Brewer, they had Korver and Boozer, they had Raja Ball (i.e. similar to Bogans), CJ miles- similar to deng, not as good. But you get the picture. They were never getting to the NBA championship.

Also lets remember that Boozer is one of the worst PF defenders in the NBA. Bosh will be a factor in this series, and with constant collapsing on Wade and James, Bosh is going to get wide open shots on a consistant basis and he loves those midrange jump shots. Let Noah go ahead and guard Bosh there'll be no one left to clog the paint.

The Bulls have a significant advantage in the paint with their bigs, but we have to take into account foul trouble. You got the two leading free throw shooters in the league on 1 team, puting pressure on the refs every possession. Its likely that Noah and Boozer are in foul trouble in some of these games. Plus Wade and James both averaged nearly 10 rebounds a piece in the Boston series. These guys are fully capable and explosive enough to grab rebounds over 7 footers when its needed.

The Bulls bench also has an advantage here. Guys like CJ Watson, Ashik, Gibson, Brewer have proven their toughness in the playoffs. However, the Bulls are seriously lacking in that guy off the bench that can create offense whenever he wants. They need Watson to be that guy for them. The Heat bench hasn't even been utilized. Think about Haslem, who is one of the best on the defensive end when he's healthy, chalmers, big bodies like Big Z, Dampier, Maglore, HOward, all who have signifcant playoff EXPERIENCE. Mike Miller has been no where to be found. These guys are going to get theirs eventually. Remember that in the end, these guys are NBA players, they won't keep missing WIDE OPEN jump shots on a consistant basis. In the end, they still are in the NBA. Just remember that.

So while Chicago might rely on packing in the paint and Rose creating most of the offense, they just don't have the offensive weapons to keep up with MIami in a playoff series of 7 games. Miami is going to pack in the paint too and force Rose to give it up. Bogans and Deng proven they can make outside shots, but the Heat are some of the best at closing out the three point line, and if you miss a deep 2, they are off to the races most likely with Wade and James.

So Miami has a significant advantage on the fast break. What we saw in the BOston series is that MIami is ruthless on the defensive end when you let them get their defense set. That's why Doc Rivers was begging Rondo to PUSH the ball and get Miami off Balance. Chicago must do this to have any sort of success. WHen the jitters are going, a lot of young pgs just bring it up slowly and think thats its easier to get a bucket like that when its not.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 05-15-11 at 04:05 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

oh look, it's a write-up.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is one of the easiest bets I've ever made. If its a air bet why would i bet on -200 when you can get -190 or -180 at different places online. I saw one guy say he got the Heat series at even money. yeah ok.

My bookie is not stupid. Anyone here can think what they want, at the end of the day, what your thinking has no affect on me.

Good luck to all. Chicago has no chance in this series.

u just answered why u did this cuz u want ppl to think otherwise. Bro u r making a mockery of yourself!! Just say u like Heat and hope for the best.. ill gurantee if u win the game 1 bet u will be back in here betting next game!! Good Luck though!!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

GM you are 1-25 in your recent plays

even if you win these two plays you are so buried its not even funny

You don't have $30 let alone $3000 to put on this.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

lol i love how he says his bookie offers -200 only cuz he knows the heat will win not because all the fukkin squares are riding there asses

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I would not follow this guy on any of his plays. He's been buried every single time on these so call expert analysisI doubt he even got 400 dollars on these game.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

wrong odds, I think bulls should be fav. this serie is remind me the giants-phillies series. underrated dog and overrated fav.
    I take bulls series prices +170 and bulls -2 good luck everyone. I belive that Bulls will win the 2011 title.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy is such a auto fade

First 12345 Last