ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Why is SBR touting bet365???

In sbrodds....This book will cut your limits faster than Oprah can eat a baked ham...SBR, why r u even touting this book??? Yeah they have good lines but unless ur wagering $5 a unit then its simply more frustrating than beneficial to have....If SBR is cool with this then it tells me how much the average person wagers here SBR, explain yourself

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Why not?

99% of books cut limits of winning players.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Why not? 99% of books cut limits of winning players.
    this book cuts u even if ur not a winning player and if 99% of ur books r cutting limits then maybe its time u found a new set of books...The way u said that makes u sound like a shill scotty...
    SBR, il close my current Bet365 acc and rejoin using the sbr link if you can promise me that bet365 wont cut my limits at the slightest twitch using numbers that bet365 provide. The fact u advertise them is nothing short of demeaning to the average IQ of gamblers and a stain on SBR's illusion of impartiality that you are truly for the player.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

used to play with this book a lot and the whole limit thing can really piss a man off. hate this book