Whenever I see this video I think of triggatrace. This is that real G shit

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys watch too much tv

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Lynch is the best rapper out.. Been into him since 24 deep, saw him and Sicx before Sicx got locked up. Lynch is back to his old style with Coathanga.... if Cedrick Singleton didn't screw him over he would be in a much better spot. He is doing great with Strange now...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Lynch is the best rapper out.. Been into him since 24 deep, saw him and Sicx before Sicx got locked up. Lynch is back to his old style with Coathanga.... if Cedrick Singleton didn't screw him over he would be in a much better spot. He is doing great with Strange now...
    Illini we need to hang out sometime. You know what's up.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Ya that's a raw track. Way to dig up a gem!!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Illini we need to hang out sometime. You know what's up.
    Smoke, you won't find anyone on this board that knows more about Lynch and the siccness more than me. Been into Lynch before his 24deep came out on CD, had his mixtape. Him, sicx and X raided (before he got his life sentence ) used to play SB all the time. I am a huge X raided fan and follow his career very closely, he is an amazing guy for what he has done since he has been inside. Shoot me a pm sometime.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Post the link smokey. I can't see

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Smoke, you won't find anyone on this board that knows more about Lynch and the siccness more than me. Been into Lynch before his 24deep came out on CD, had his mixtape. Him, sicx and X raided (before he got his life sentence ) used to play SB all the time. I am a huge X raided fan and follow his career very closely, he is an amazing guy for what he has done since he has been inside. Shoot me a pm sometime.
    that's cool.. The first I i heard boutt lynch was bck in like '97 someone was playing season of da siccness in there car and I was hooked since. That album and loaded are my favorites. I bought the 1st two albums in his new trilogy and they are amazing. Good to see another lynch fan on sbr

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Post the link smokey. I can't see
    Tracer i gotta run
    . Gonna be busy the next 6 hours or so won't be posting. Illini ot someone else if you could post the link for trace that would be cool thanks