Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

MESSI....anyone catch his two missed goals yesterday?

Seen both live as they happened.......so unfortunate he could not have least put one in the net after the incredible moves he made to get the shots off...........guy is UNREAL

Far and away the most exciting athlete in any sport currently.

MAN U vs BARCELONA for the ball of wax is going to be awesome...........MESSI vs ROONEY

markteal
    markteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1614

Got to agree, the guys incredible, easily the best player in the world right now, I love the pace and power of Ronaldo, but Messi edges it for me, with an honourable mention for Iniesta too. To beonest I don't think Rooney is in the same league, nowhere near as consistant, an I am a United supporter. It's going to need one hell of a good game from United and an off day for Barca it we're going to beat them.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by markteal View Post
    Got to agree, the guys incredible, easily the best player in the world right now, I love the pace and power of Ronaldo, but Messi edges it for me, with an honourable mention for Iniesta too. To beonest I don't think Rooney is in the same league, nowhere near as consistant, an I am a United supporter. It's going to need one hell of a good game from United and an off day for Barca it we're going to beat them.

Do you see any value in the game one way or another to win outright?

Props?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Pretty good story behind Messi. Diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency and Barcelona new of his talent and willing to pay for the less than 1k per month treatment. Grows up to be the best player in the world.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

Props?
    Perhaps corners. United are good at collecting corners and Barcelona have quick players to get corners also.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

utd will win this time

markteal
    markteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1614

Props?
    Personally I don't like betting on cup finals, you never know how players will react on the day.

My heart says United are good value for the win but my head says Barcas midfield are too strong, and Messi can always do something ridiculous and win it for them. Might wait until the teams are announced, if it looks like United are going to go for it I'll probably back them, if they try to defend I think Barca will wear them down and win comfortably in the end.

Fishhead

Should be a great match

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seen both live as they happened.......so unfortunate he could not have least put one in the net after the incredible moves he made to get the shots off...........guy is UNREAL

Far and away the most exciting athlete in any sport currently.

MAN U vs BARCELONA for the ball of wax is going to be awesome...........MESSI vs ROONEY
    Messi vs. Rooney ? Is like comparing Ferrari with Yugo.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    Messi vs. Rooney ? Is like comparing Ferrari with Yugo.
    Ferrari vs BMW