frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I like the Miami Heat win it because everyone wants them to fail. Either them or the Mavericks winning it would be great for the NBA.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I like the Miami Heat win it because everyone wants them to fail.

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

every time a team put together all star lineup together they win, be it Celtics when they got the big three, now its Miami big three, Miami will take it all this year, and this comes from a Celtics fan, I fycking hate Miami

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by clip1 View Post
    every time a team put together all star lineup together they win be it Celtics when they got the big three now its Miami big three, Miami will take it all this year, and this comes from a Celtics fan, I fycking hate Miami
    Except when the Lakers had Malone and Payton with Kobe. That didn't work out to well.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread hit it right on the nose. With Boston and the Lakers out the way the heat will defitnely win the title.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Miami is 1-6 vs. Bulls/Mavs/Thunder. Oh, but they won the title. LMAO. Bunch of starstruck squares here. Boston's destiny was sealed the minute they traded Perkins. They just weren't that good. Beating the Knicks proved zilch. And the Sixers before that were lightweights. Against truly top teams, Miami just can't get it done. And now they are the road team. They will go down 2-0 and the infighting will begin. Ya know, it would not shock me, would not shock me, if the Bulls swept the Heat just like they did regular season. I'll be looking at that as a prop bet. I'd bet it if I can get 10-1 or better.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

If they meet the Mavs, they will get crushed.

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Mavs will abuse the Heat, but it's questionable whether Heat go past Bulls.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Nard Dog View Post
    Mavs will abuse the Heat, but it's questionable whether Heat go past Bulls.
    The Mavs are in the Finals? I must of missed that.

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    The Bulls have the exact formula that has given the Heat so many problems all year with their depth, defense and penetrating PG in Rose. With the Bulls have a great home court crowd and advantage, I think you dismiss the Bulls to easy. However, please bet the Heat for the series and make the price on the Bulls better for me. That would be awesome. Thanks.
    Very well said. Don't dismiss the Bulls so easily. Everyone knows anything can happen in the playoffs, just ask the Spurs. The Bulls did win 62 games in the regular season, which isn't an easy thing to do. Good call on betting the Bulls for the series. Hope it pans out for you!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    The Bulls have the exact formula that has given the Heat so many problems all year with their depth, defense and penetrating PG in Rose. With the Bulls have a great home court crowd and advantage, I think you dismiss the Bulls to easy. However, please bet the Heat for the series and make the price on the Bulls better for me. That would be awesome. Thanks.
    The bulls crowd has to be the most unenthusiatic in all of professional sports. I get more excited about fat girls then they do about a NBA game.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

the heats are bring it in the postseason.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post

One of the dumbest things I've ever read...thanks for the laughs bud

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

mavs match up well against the thunder and the los heat.

mavs do not match up as well with the memphis grizzlies or chicago bulls

mavs very much want to see heat due to the fact that the mavs will crush their asses

now i will be a complete moron like the guy who started this thread: if bookmakers offer mavs to sweep heat at better than 2 to 1 i will be all over the props

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls win it all, Rose will be crowned the best player since Jordan by the time he retires and Coach T one of the greatest coaches to ever do it and a defensive mastermind

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

sure looks like the heat , you guys been wanting to see

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    The bulls crowd has to be the most unenthusiatic in all of professional sports. I get more excited about fat girls then they do about a NBA game.
    Whaaa? You've never been to a Bulls home game, have you? I was at Game 1 against Indy. It was nuts! I think the crowd played a big factor in the late comeback. Don't you suppose there's some reason why the Bulls had the best home record in the NBA?

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

Impressed with how they turned it around

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

coutman
    coutman's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas will win finally...

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Heat Bulls series will probably be almost even odds??

And I think either OKC or Dallas will have a good chance of beating the heat. Especially Dallas.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

heat all the way

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    Heat Bulls series will probably be almost even odds??

And I think either OKC or Dallas will have a good chance of beating the heat. Especially Dallas.

if you think miami -200 is almost even odds

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    Bulls win it all, Rose will be crowned the best player since Jordan by the time he retires and Coach T one of the greatest coaches to ever do it and a defensive mastermind
    come on what are you on?
    best player since jordan is either kobe or lebron. kobe with 5 championships and lebron who knows how many.

steve nash won mvp at the point guard position also but nobody would consider him "the best player since jordan". derrick rose has nowhere near the outside shooting ability to be mentioned in the same breath as jordan.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    come on what are you on?
    best player since jordan is either kobe or lebron. kobe with 5 championships and lebron who knows how many.

steve nash won mvp at the point guard position also but nobody would consider him "the best player since jordan". derrick rose has nowhere near the outside shooting ability to be mentioned in the same breath as jordan.
    And Jordan didn't have the outside shooting ability to mentioned in the same breath as Jordan...when he was in his 3rd season. When Jordan was in his 3rd season you would have said he didn't have the outside shooting ability to be in same breath as Magic and Bird. His game evolved and improved. Rose has already shown signs of that.

You're going to compare Steve Nash's game to Derrick Rose and then you want to be taken seriously?

What do you mean Lebron who knows how many? We already know. It's zero. Zero in 7 complete seasons. Rose is Zero in 2 complete seasons. See the difference? And Kobe had Zero in his first 4 seasons. Took Jordan 6 seasons.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Derrick Rose has already attempted and made more 3's than Jordan did in his entire career

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

bulls are one of the worst #1 seeds in the history of the nba, either chicago or atlanta will be quite easy.
    then it's on to dallas or memphis/okc what a joke

miami beat dallas WITHOUT lebron and bosh, and dallas was younger and better at the time

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Derrick Rose has already attempted and made more 3's than Jordan did in his entire career
    I don't think you've stated that quite accurately. He did make and attempt more *this season* than Jordan did in any single season. But he hasn't made more than Jordan did in his career, obviously.

milwaukee mike

d2bets, you don't think the fact that you have gone to bulls games makes you a bit biased?

i think 99% of the population outside of chicago would agree with me that derrick rose will not go down as the best player since jordan.

i said steve nash won an mvp at the point guard position (back-back actually) - i wasn't comparing his game to rose. rose is much more athletic, nash is a much better shooter, 2 totally different players.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Bulls in 6

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

d2bets, you don't think the fact that you have gone to bulls games makes you a bit biased?

i think 99% of the population outside of chicago would agree with me that derrick rose will not go down as the best player since jordan.

i said steve nash won an mvp at the point guard position (back-back actually) - i wasn't comparing his game to rose. rose is much more athletic, nash is a much better shooter, 2 totally different players.
    I've been to like 2 Bulls games in the last 3 years. Not sure how that relates.

The whole argument as to who will be considered better is a debate that never gets solved. It's always so subjective, regardless of what happens. I do think it's a pretty good possibility that he'll be in the conversation, but it is impossible to convince someone who's not already convinced at such an early date. Only time will tell, and even then, will be debated.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The whole argument as to who will be considered better is a debate that never gets solved. It's always so subjective, regardless of what happens. I do think it's a pretty good possibility that he'll be in the conversation, but it is impossible to convince someone who's not already convinced at such an early date. Only time will tell, and even then, will be debated.
    Exactly. It will always be debated, and everyone will have their own opinion. There is nothing wrong with that.

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

No they didnt

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

Dont cash that ticket too early...it may be a loser

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Man I cant stand Miami

First 1234 Last