picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Intertops withdrawal

Yuck. All I have to say is that is awful. They only allow wire for withdrawals. After your first withdrawal they charge $30 + 1% but the bank they use to transfer also charges $30 and they fail to mention that. By the time the money hit my bank today it had been chewed up and spit out. I could accept it if they offered some other form of withdrawal but they do not. Rip off.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again, blame America, not Intertops.

Intertops does fast, efficient, free Moneybookers payouts like clockwork to the rest of the world.

Unfortunately not in the land of the free.

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Yuck. All I have to say is that is awful. They only allow wire for withdrawals. After your first withdrawal they charge $30 + 1% but the bank they use to transfer also charges $30 and they fail to mention that. By the time the money hit my bank today it had been chewed up and spit out. I could accept it if they offered some other form of withdrawal but they do not. Rip off.
    Intertops sucks. I played with them for years, depositing a lot of money. I tried to make withdrawals, only to have them tell me time and time again, "they couldn't read the documentation" I faxed to them."

Play them if you want. I would put them in the same class as Sportsinteraction.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quick, no hassle moneybookers withdrawal for me. OKish book, dimeline mlb, occasional reload bonuses keep me coming back.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I just noticed my bank took a piece of the action also. Wow. By the time the money hits my account I owe them money lol.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

They should get the debit card option back. I know they can but i guess they just don't care. Betjam has never had a problem with their debit card.