hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If looking at lines has taught me anything in the past it's that the Heat cover this easily. I personally don't see it going down like that and it looks like a steal getting 7 points on the Celts but Vegas knows more than I know. Heat-7.5 is the correct play.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    If looking at lines has taught me anything in the past it's that the Heat cover this easily. I personally don't see it going down like that and it looks like a steal getting 7 points on the Celts but Vegas knows more than I know. Heat-7.5 is the correct play.
    agree

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What happened to Phil Jackson only 3 peats and Philly is gonna win the East? Yeah, the Heat are just the Miami Cavaliers. You are retarded, I am gonna get the last laugh just like last year.

Last laugh ?

The entire forum has been laughing at you for 3 months.

Seriously... no joke..when is the last time you won a game ?

Visit my thread and learn something "expert"

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Why do you guys even read his posts anymore?

to fade

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yup Hawley, I continue to post my reasoning and analysis. I am the only one here the called Miami winning a championship this year, giving careful reasoning as to why Boston won't win the series and Chicago didn't have a chance to contend this year while all these other scrubs like SBR John were trying to tell me how Chicago is the real deal.

We'll see who's right at the end of the day. Keep making your petty little plays you scrub.
    HAHAHAHA. Yeah, the only one, you and 20 million clueless squares. Have you no pride what so ever? How can you still post that drivel every day. Unreal.

AikenJ
    AikenJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by FaQx View Post
    My bet's @ this match:
    > 46 points [1st Quarter]

Good luck!
    haha, oh wow.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Why do you guys even read his posts anymore?
    for entertainment purposes only.

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Boston at +7 also. I think it'll be close.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    HAHAHAHA. Yeah, the only one, you and 20 million clueless squares. Have you no pride what so ever? How can you still post that drivel every day. Unreal.
    can't wait to go and bump your posts about boston beating miami 3 times in the regular season meaning everything, chicago have a huge advantage over miami because winning 3 times in the regular season means something, the suns making the playoffs (as you said they would).

i know guys like you and golden greek who watch basketball, you know nothing of the playoffs

the fact is i'm the only consistant poster on this board that called miami winning it this year and the lakers winning it last year before each season even began. So lets see what happens.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

can't wait to go and bump your posts about boston beating miami 3 times in the regular season meaning everything, chicago have a huge advantage over miami because winning 3 times in the regular season means something, the suns making the playoffs (as you said they would).

i know guys like you and golden greek who watch basketball, you know nothing of the playoffs
    You are insane.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last" big media market team left"...wonder if the call came down from Stern

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Reading this guys posts never gets old, he is such a dochebag its hilarious. He is the best ever guys so we shouldnt question him....even if he has lost his last 20 plays fukkin idiot

2 of the best 3 closers in the game? How stupid are you? Lebron is notorious for failing late in the game, rarely does he come through to actually close a game. And to say that you are the only one to call the Heat winning the championship is just absurd and show how much of a tool you actually are. Everyone and their mom had 1 of 3 teams winning this year and the heat were one

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

This thread is a tough sign for celtics backers. He is due though.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post

He is due though.
    Brock was due 25 times

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by bettingwizard View Post
    brock was due 25 times

isnt he reaching 25 in a row ?

Whats his record the last 25 picks ?? Anyone know ?

Goat Milk

miami needed yet another great performance from James and Wade to win game 4. Both of these guys combined for 23 rebounds, the celtics as a team had only 28 rebounds. Bosh kicked in 20 with 12 boards too. Boston will live with Bosh taking that many shots though.

I look for Miami to close out the series tonight, but Boston is Boston, and they are not going to get blown out in an elimination game. A big part of the reason why Boston wasn't ever going to win game 4 was because Rondo was not healthy. He's incapable of grabbing rebounds, one of his best assets. But I look for the Celtics to step it up on the glass tonight, especailly BIG BABY DAVIS, who has been invisible off the bench. Look for him to have a good game.

I think the gameplan has to go through Pierce and Garnett tonight. Pierce is really the only guy capable of creating something for himself off the dribble on a consistant basis, I think Doc relies heavily on him tonight and he comes through big.

As for the Heat, I look for a decent performance from the bench. Its good to see Udonis back and getting ready for the next series. It's going to be tough for Boston to win this game, but I don't see Lebron duplicating his last performance, I can see a 25, 8 and 8 kind of performance. I see Garnett getting the best of Bosh tonight. Wade is able to get his at any time against Ray Allen or Delante West. Wade might drop 30, Lebron with 25, but Bosh is not dropping 20 points tonight.

The Celtics have struggled to get into a rhythm offensively, and that's been the story the whole series. The reason why this is, is because Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are exhausted from chasing Wade and Lebron around all game, packing in the paint, that they don't have their legs at the end of games, and are coming up short on jump shots.

Does this sound pretty familiar???

Boston needs to start relying more on ball movement and they will be fine. I see a good shooting night from them, I don't know if its enough to get the win, because if its a close game, I think Miami has the two best closers in the world.

By the way, I thought Miami couldn't close out games? Oh that's right, that was during the REGULAR SEASON. Two of the three best closers in the world during playoff time is a different story.

$300 on Boston +7.5
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This analysis makes zero sense.

1) You say they couldn't win Game 4 because Rondo couldn't rebound, but he's going to be miraculously better enough tonight to suddenly be more effective? Obviously you think so if you have the C's to cover.

2) You take a shot at those who question MIA closing at the end of the diatribe, yet you post Boston +7.5? I'm sorry, but if the Heat are true closers and contenders, they knock the wounded Celtics out tonight at home.
    The analysis looks to be spot on at halftime. Boston needs to continue the ball movement and play efficient offense and it'll be a close ass game the entire way.

goldengreek

By the way, I thought Miami couldn't close out games? Oh that's right, that was during the REGULAR SEASON. Two of the three best closers in the world during playoff time is a different story.

$300 on Boston +7.5

ONCE OUT OF 20 TIMES

LEBRON THE BEST CLOSER IN THE WORLD ?

HE IS A KNOWN CHOKER ...AND NOT LIKE WHAT HIS MOM DOES WHEN SHE HAS DELONTES rooster IN HER MOUTH

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yeah, since when is LeBron a "closer" Goat?

Goat Milk

Every square in the world and pimply faced 16-year-old poster was/is predicting a Miami title.

I swear Goat, you'd have your rib removed if it meant you could suck yourself off.
    You always have an excuse. You told everyone on SBR to pu ttheir whole bankroll on Miami not winning the East after they lost a few regular season games. Everyone on SBR was saying Miami would not be winning this year, even SweetJones, their biggest fan. I make unbiased claims. Only like 2-3 consistant posters on this board out of the thousdands of posters called Miami winning a title this year. Those kids as you mention all fans now because of the players, but there weren't giving you accurate assessments on why Miami is a team BUILT FOR THE PLAYOFFS.

Goat Milk

Yeah, since when is LeBron a "closer" Goat?
    You guys think closing a game is only about hitting a game winning shot? Didn't lebron hit that 3 in the corner with about a minute or two left in the corner in game 4. probably the biggest shot of the game.

all you guys watch is offense bro, do I have to explain to you the importance of defense? You can close out games on defense too....you can argue lebron is not a good closer, I would agree he's not good in the last few seconds of games. There's better closers than lebron probably, but wade is one of the top 3 for sure.

when people say "closer" too NC, you think of 4th quarter scorers typically. Lebron is high up on that list every year. And he doesn't just add points like Jason Terry, he plays defense. You don't think his defense on pierce on the last play of the game in game 4 was part of "closing" a game? Stop looking at just stats.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal

Miami choking

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

NO COINCIDENCES is a FRAUD.

Beat him in the capping challenge, he is nothing but a fraud and a whiner with is useless threads when his bets are losing.

And he's a $20/unit bettor. Yet he is giving advice

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope boston does it big! screw the cold, i mean heat

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

You guys think closing a game is only about hitting a game winning shot? Didn't lebron hit that 3 in the corner with about a minute or two left in the corner in game 4. probably the biggest shot of the game.

all you guys watch is offense bro, do I have to explain to you the importance of defense? You can close out games on defense too....you can argue lebron is not a good closer, I would agree he's not good in the last few seconds of games. There's better closers than lebron probably, but wade is one of the top 3 for sure.

when people say "closer" too NC, you think of 4th quarter scorers typically. Lebron is high up on that list every year. And he doesn't just add points like Jason Terry, he plays defense. You don't think his defense on pierce on the last play of the game in game 4 was part of "closing" a game? Stop looking at just stats.
    I argued this with many a few months back, stating that clutch doesnt necessarily mean hitting the game winning shot.

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

GG, i guess its a personal thing, but why do you get so defensive in Goat's threads? You are a solid capper yourself, not sure why you are wasting your time trying to discredit someone who is clearly knowledgable about the game...

This gambling game isnt easy, especially in the NBA, if it were we'd all be sipping coladas on the beach and wouldn't bother posting on message boards...

It takes courage to post analysis and predictions in advance...the amount of venom against Goat in this thread is ridiculous, and you should be above it imo

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I agree in that i thought it would come down to the end so i ended up teasing boston. looking good

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    NO COINCIDENCES is a FRAUD.

Beat him in the capping challenge, he is nothing but a fraud and a whiner with is useless threads when his bets are losing.

And he's a $20/unit bettor. Yet he is giving advice
    Yeah, I'm really struggling in the playoffs. Must not know what I'm talking about. Just getting lucky I guess.

A freak poster let loose from the insane asylum and a guy who's hitting about 15% of his bets over the course of the last month double teaming me. Only at SBR.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Didn't LeBron also hold the ball in Miami's last possession of regulation for 20 seconds before dribbling it off his foot and not even getting a shot off?

Are LeBron and the Heat "closing" tonight?

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    GG, i guess its a personal thing, but why do you get so defensive in Goat's threads? You are a solid capper yourself, not sure why you are wasting your time trying to discredit someone who is clearly knowledgable about the game...

This gambling game isnt easy, especially in the NBA, if it were we'd all be sipping coladas on the beach and wouldn't bother posting on message boards...

It takes courage to post analysis and predictions in advance...the amount of venom against Goat in this thread is ridiculous, and you should be above it imo

BECAUSE THIS PRICK CAME UNABATED INTO MY THREAD WHEN I WAS ON A 90-50 RUN IN THE NBA AND WENT OFF...ABOUT HOW I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HOOPS OR THE NBA

I NEVER APPROACHED HIM OR WENT INTO HIS THREAD PREVIOUSLY

WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU FOR NO REASON... SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER BOTHERED BEFORE...DOES THAT SHIT...DAMN RIGHT ITS PAY BACK TIME

GUESS WHAT... THIS IS THE FIRST FUKING GAME HE IS GONNA WIN SINCE HE ATTACKED ME IN MY THREAD 2 MONTHS AGO

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    BECAUSE THIS PRICK CAME UNABATED INTO MY THREAD WHEN I WAS ON A 90-50 RUN IN THE NBA AND WENT OFF...ABOUT HOW I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HOOPS OR THE NBA

I NEVER APPROACHED HIM OR WENT INTO HIS THREAD PREVIOUSLY

WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU FOR NO REASON... SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER BOTHERED BEFORE...DOES THAT SHIT...DAMN RIGHT ITS PAY BACK TIME

GUESS WHAT... THIS IS THE FIRST FUKING GAME HE IS GONNA WIN SINCE HE ATTACKED ME IN MY THREAD 2 MONTHS AGO
    lol, carry on then

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Two clutch 3's by Lebron and a clutch steal.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Oh my.

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

had no bet on this game...thats one tough way to lose with +7.5 though

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

No one saw that final quarter / final few minutes coming