VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Life Tilt Sucks

Deuce uses this term quite a bit and I think I finally know what it means.

I'm tilting on everything.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

suking on a hot girls is fun, you should try it sometime

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

deuce boyd is a fuking hamburger

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    suking on a hot girls is fun, you should try it sometime
    I agree. I've had my fair share of titties
    Points Awarded:

biff gave VegasInsider 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

whats going on now??

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

VI... tomorrrow is your 5 month anniversary here at SBR. Use it as a catalyst to change for the better... possibly taking a 5 month hiatus from SBR (and gambling) might be a good start.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need real friends VI.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make sure you don't do anything stupid, that will make your family angry (what's left of them)

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm not going to do anything stupid, so don't worry. I also have friends in real life, I'm not some anti-social guy that lives behind a computer screen. As far as taking a break from gambling, I have been. I've been air betting for the past 10 weeks, remember?

I haven't made a cash wager in 10 weeks.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you dont gamble or need to gameble then wtf are you here for?

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I enjoy talking sports

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    if you dont gamble or need to gameble then wtf are you here for?

obviously the points.

That's what most people are here for that don't gamble with cash. Nobody here is actual friends, they are here for the freebies or the gambling advice/thoughts.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm not only here for the points. I didn't even know what the points were when I signed up and started contributing.

Over 5K posts in 5 months...I think I'm here for more than the points.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I'm not going to do anything stupid, so don't worry. I also have friends in real life, I'm not some anti-social guy that lives behind a computer screen. As far as taking a break from gambling, I have been. I've been air betting for the past 10 weeks, remember?

I haven't made a cash wager in 10 weeks.
    You sure about that?

You are approaching 6K posts in 5 months time.

I'm curious. When exactly do you step away from the computer screen? I mean, other than to sleep.

It's tough to sit around and play "whoa is me, my life is on tilt" and then continue to repeat the same day after day after day, as if it were f'ing Groundhog Day.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Vegas.....

Do you really owe Nosnibor over 600 points??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    You sure about that?

You are approaching 6K posts in 5 months time.

I'm curious. When exactly do you step away from the computer screen? I mean, other than to sleep.

It's tough to sit around and play "whoa is me, my life is on tilt" and then continue to repeat the same day after day after day, as if it were f'ing Groundhog Day.
    I work on the computer about 80% of my worktime...so it's not that tough to be posting and working at the same time.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Vegas.....

Do you really owe Nosnibor over 600 points??
    Yep....sure do. But there's more to the story then I bet you've heard.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1719

dude your a mess, grow a pair and snap out of it

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Vegas..... Do you really owe Nosnibor over 600 points??

Ohh, so you just lied, you are here for the points and to try and act big time, only to get busted.

classic.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce uses this term quite a bit and I think I finally know what it means. I'm tilting on everything.
    I enjoy talking sports

speak it vegas , not more to any story, you borrowed points from multiple posters, while promising you will pay back in a day or 2, then you get thad to agree with you to pay off the debts, with thad paying the debtors for you. Hell no I said, you and thad at the time did not like me not agreeing to your third party debt scheme. You got mad like the little immature guy you are and decided you would pay me when you were done paying them off. After about two weeks of you crying to the mods about me telling everyone you are a stiff , I just chalked it up and told you to pay me when you can(to salvage what little respect you could have back), but then what do you do. You go running your mouth about me being an asshole, the guy that let you borrow points, and tell everyone you will pay me when you are ready. (By the way even if I was an asshole, you still pay your debts, you are lucky this is not a bookie-player situation) So now I come out hard on you again because you are trying the FEEL SORRY FOR A LOSER routine, so you can scam other posters out of points (not here anymore Vegas) You are a low life loser kid that just wants some attention.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post

speak it vegas , not more to any story, you borrowed points from multiple posters, while promising you will pay back in a day or 2, then you get thad to agree with you to pay off the debts, with thad paying the debtors for you. Hell no I said, you and thad at the time did not like me not agreeing to your third party debt scheme. You got mad like the little immature guy you are and decided you would pay me when you were done paying them off. After about two weeks of you crying to the mods about me telling everyone you are a stiff , I just chalked it up and told you to pay me when you can(to salvage what little respect you could have back), but then what do you do. You go running your mouth about me being an asshole, the guy that let you borrow points, and tell everyone you will pay me when you are ready. (By the way even if I was an asshole, you still pay your debts, you are lucky this is not a bookie-player situation) So now I come out hard on you again because you are trying the FEEL SORRY FOR A LOSER routine, so you can scam other posters out of points (not here anymore Vegas) You are a low life loser kid that just wants some attention.
    K.O.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Say it aint so nosnibR11....I thought this guy was a stand up guy.

I didn't think that he was creating all these threads for people to feel sorry for him and send him points.

I'm very sorry that his grandma died the other day, but VI, if it's possible can you post a few pics of her?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

VI, stop burying yourself, and take a break brother. Points are for fun, not to get addicted to.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Ngates no need to be an ass. VI has done nothing to you. No need to kick a guy while he's down.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

ngates unreal

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Ngates no need to be an ass. VI has done nothing to you. No need to kick a guy while he's down.

People that come on here and constantly lie, get no sympathy. I never followed the saga of VI and him lying about where he lived. But the past few days he's been sitting here begging for points with these stupid threads...Nobody gives a fukk about him and he's not going to get anyone to see it'll be better VI and actually mean it.

When your life is that pathetic, that you need to come online and try to talk yourself up, you realize deep down inside, that how you feel right now is the best your life will get, and it's obviously not making you happy or proud of yourself.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

the points are worthless, they buy you into poker tourneys as far as i can tell. the store? really? i could spend a lot less time earning money to buy a fukkin ipad than posting.

VI is a worthless degenerative stiff. there is nothing lower in life than a STIFF
    End of story

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Gates is kicking the guy.

VI is making a lot of really dramatic posts---and they all have a sense of "whoa is me" angle to them. His admission to air betting is still among the most bizarre posts I have seen in my time at SBR-----I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish by 1----pretending he was not air betting, and 2. his mea culpa admitting he was air betting. It was really f'in odd.

Perhaps a swift kick in his ass will be the spark that gets him off of Tilt and stop all this teeange drama queen crap.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave MartinBlank 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    VI... tomorrrow is your 5 month anniversary here at SBR. Use it as a catalyst to change for the better... possibly taking a 5 month hiatus from SBR (and gambling) might be a good start.
    Proud of you, VI... 5 months and 5k+ posts.

You must be as adept at smoking pole as you are chowing box. Keep tilting.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    People that come on here and constantly lie, get no sympathy. I never followed the saga of VI and him lying about where he lived. But the past few days he's been sitting here begging for points with these stupid threads...Nobody gives a fukk about him and he's not going to get anyone to see it'll be better VI and actually mean it. When your life is that pathetic, that you need to come online and try to talk yourself up, you realize deep down inside, that how you feel right now is the best your life will get, and it's obviously not making you happy or proud of yourself.
    Maybe you're right but still no reason to pile on the guy. And maybe you're wrong and he's actually making a concerted effort to change or reaching out for help. We don't know but I don't understand why guys feel the need make him feel worse about the situation, regardless of circumstances. Just my .02 Ngates.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Maybe you're right but still no reason to pile on the guy. And maybe you're wrong and he's actually making a concerted effort to change or reaching out for help. We don't know but I don't understand why guys feel the need make him feel worse about the situation, regardless of circumstances. Just my .02 Ngates.

He said that he's been away the past 3 days because he was attending a funeral. In that thread he asked for points, to help him stop thinking of his grandma.

In those 3 days he was away for he still managed to rack up over 100 posts. Must be pretty emotional time.

He can get fukt.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave ngates815 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    He said that he's been away the past 3 days because he was attending a funeral. In that thread he asked for points, to help him stop thinking of his grandma.

In those 3 days he was away for he still managed to rack up over 100 posts. Must be pretty emotional time.

He can get fukt.
    Agreed.

I have zero tolerance or respect for someone who mooches money to gamble.

And mooching points is not too far removed - and more pathetic in its own way.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Oh how the 'mighty' have fallen.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whenever i feel down, i go to a really hot massage place, pay premium for that super hot blonde, then get a steak dinner, and watch some fav movies, do anything but sit at home and feel sorry for yourself.

12 Last