losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    we are losing our democracy bc our government no longer does what the people ask of it
    that has to be one of the most asinine posts on this board.

1>we're not a democracy
    2>if anything, our biggest problem is we are becoming one, yet you say we're losing ours.
    3>government pandering to the mindless whims of the people is not how any government should work

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

pimike didnt know who fanny mae was prioir to last month

he gets his talking points from am radio

in depth analysis isnt his game. talking points and garbage repeated is his game

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

hence bin laden has dominated bush in straight sets 6-0, 6-0, 6-1
    Is Bin Laden even still alive? Doubtfull at best, and if he is and was to ever show his face again in public he would be dead within the hour. So on a one on one personal level id say Bush is going to come out way ahead of Bin Laden.

later

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    that has to be one of the most asinine posts on this board.

1>we're not a democracy
    2>if anything, our biggest problem is we are becoming one, yet you say we're losing ours.
    3>government pandering to the mindless whims of the people is not how any government should work
    how should a government work? with the president acting as king? breaking laws he deems unfit? clinton cant lie about a blowjob but hey, lying about a war is fine with you

wakeup

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Is Bin Laden even still alive? Doubtfull at best, and if he is and was to ever show his face again in public he would be dead within the hour. So on a one on one personal level id say Bush is going to come out way ahead of Bin Laden.

later
    you assume bin laden has a problem living in the mountains, i doubt he minds at all
    i think its clear his agenda of bankrupting us and adding about 1000000 adherents is working al ot better than bush's plan of getting rid of wmds, no wait, gettign rid of saddam, no wait, putting democracy in the middle east, no wait.. .what is it today?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the fck cares, youre blatantly biased. even when someone points it out to you, you simply ignore it.
    I'm not biased at all...was a Republican for many years, and actually feel McCain would be a decent President but don't agree the direction we've been led the past 4 years of Bush's term and can't vote in a direction that will most likely be the same..actually liked how Bush handled 9/11 and getting Sadaam was an excellent decision...but we've stayed way too long...ignore what?? what am I ignoring ??

losturmarbles

pimike didnt know who fanny mae was prioir to last month

he gets his talking points from am radio

in depth analysis isnt his game. talking points and garbage repeated is his game
    ryan says the same thing over and over

8 years of bush's failed policy
    mccain=bush
    have you ever been outside the us?

we get it, everything is bush's fault, and obama is our savior

losturmarbles

how should a government work? with the president acting as king? breaking laws he deems unfit? clinton cant lie about a blowjob but hey, lying about a war is fine with you

wakeup
    you wake up, we have a friggin rulebook

its called The Constitution of the United States of America.

ever heard of it?

ryanXL977

never said obama is a savior, said about 1000 times there is a 1% chance he can fix it and a 0% chance mccain can

making up things people dont say and arguing them is very intelligent though, you parents should be proud

ryanXL977

you wake up, we have a friggin rulebook

its called The Constitution of the United States of America.

ever heard of it?
    possibly the most ironic post ive ever seen

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2109

mccain=bush

Ryan is a buisness owner and never heard of Fanny mae and mac

Now he is trying to vote for Obama becuse... He has no clue what is going on in the world.

Ryan wake up you ignorant bastard, Bush had nothing to do with the loans, the DEMS pocket the money and ruined the loan buis my giving loans to people who had no money to buy.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

mccain=bush

No Obama is not our savior, we are our own saviors...

St.Aquinas
    St.Aquinas's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's everyone's fault (majority) for electing a person (twice) who has managed to bankrupt every company he's ever run including the Texas Rangers and now sadly the US. Bush is to blame for the affairs of our nation the same as Carter was in the 70's.

I don't believe our government has any noble aspirations.

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by St.Aquinas View Post
    It's everyone's fault (majority) for electing a person (twice) who has managed to bankrupt every company he's ever run including the Texas Rangers and now sadly the US. Bush is to blame for the affairs of our nation the same as Carter was in the 70's.

I don't believe our government has any noble aspirations.
    he got less votes than gore and vote counting was halted in florida. not sure he was elected in 2k

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

you assume bin laden has a problem living in the mountains, i doubt he minds at all
    i think its clear his agenda of bankrupting us and adding about 1000000 adherents is working al ot better than bush's plan of getting rid of wmds, no wait, gettign rid of saddam, no wait, putting democracy in the middle east, no wait.. .what is it today?
    How do suppose he is getting his daily dialysis living in the mountains? Its a known fact from family members, and several world leaders who personally knew him that he had to have this done daily. It does take a fairly sophisticated machine to have this done daily. Not something that can be transported from cave to cave on a daily basis.

Please just answer the dialysis question, nothing more.

later

ryanXL977

i am not a doctor, i have no clue how he is getting it, who cares. he has won the battle , thats fairly clear
    you assume he fears dying. he has a cause, bush does not.

losturmarbles

never said obama is a savior, said about 1000 times there is a 1% chance he can fix it and a 0% chance mccain can

making up things people dont say and arguing them is very intelligent though, you parents should be proud
    whatever dude, it must be impossible for you to have a coherent thought.

did i say that you said obama was a savior? why play word games?

did i say lying about a war is fine with me?? no but you said i did like 5 posts up

oh i understand you can outright lie, but if i generalize your comments, i'm somehow "making things up"

and please tell me you havent been shilling for obama 24/7, that must have been ryanXL976

last time you you pulled this same spin bc i generalized your comments into "bush sucks"
    and you come back with "i never said bush sucks" ????

grow a pair and let me know when you can have honest dialogue. you are so easy.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

did i say lying about a war is fine with me?? no but you said i did like 5 posts up

oh i understand you can outright lie, but if i generalize your comments, i'm somehow "making things up"

and please tell me you havent been shilling for obama 24/7, that must have been ryanXL976

last time you you pulled this same spin bc i generalized your comments into "bush sucks"

He is know to lie especially when it comes to paying posters he lost bets with

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

St.Aquinas

he got less votes than gore and vote counting was halted in florida. not sure he was elected in 2k
    Very true Ryan, but I didn't want to sound overly negative about this. We can go much deeper and expose Bush for being a horrific president which is easy. My main concern is is the cause and effect which will be lasting. The federal government is going to own and regulate most of the US financial sector similar to France which is not a good thing. Our government seems inept at regulating much of anything.

St.Aquinas

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by St.Aquinas View Post
    Very true Ryan, but I didn't want to sound overly negative about this. We can go much deeper and expose Bush for being a horrific president which is easy. My main concern is is the cause and effect which will be lasting. The federal government is going to own and regulate most of the US financial sector similar to France which is not a good thing. Our government seems inept at regulating much of anything.
    we were going down the hole anyhow, bush or no bush
    he just sped it up by a decade or two
    nobody with half a brain would defend this piece of garbage. you are right. the damage is going to be lasting. the funny thing is, true republicanism is probably the way to go, states rights, etc. i just dont know what happened to the party. nixon ruined it i guess

tmoney
    tmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hes An Assclown

St.Aquinas

we were going down the hole anyhow, bush or no bush
    he just sped it up by a decade or two
    nobody with half a brain would defend this piece of garbage. you are right. the damage is going to be lasting. the funny thing is, true republicanism is probably the way to go, states rights, etc. i just dont know what happened to the party. nixon ruined it i guess
    I thought Nixon was ok, but now I question his logic related to currency vs gold. Its getting interesting for sure.

ryanXL977

the mess we are in is unfixable
    first things first, leave iraq TODAY
    then go from there. we have no more money

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

the mess we are in is unfixable
    first things first, leave iraq TODAY
    then go from there. we have no more money
    Then we will be attacked and Iraq will be overtaken by Iran. Good call sent the troops home today, nice call Ryan

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

First 12