1. #1
    SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-29-08
    Posts: 5,232

    New England Money Line

    Got it at +250 P Rivers is gonna get fuct up

  2. #2
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,712
    Betpoints: 104975

    I really think the Chargers win this by two touchdowns, but I am passing because I simply don't want to give this many points to Pats. Remember, this is double revenge spot and New England defense is more vulnerable now than it has been in years.

  3. #3
    VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-07
    Posts: 8,056

    I agree LT.

  4. #4
    NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 858
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I really think the Chargers win this by two touchdowns, but I am passing because I simply don't want to give this many points to Pats. Remember, this is double revenge spot and New England defense is more vulnerable now than it has been in years.
    Their defense is actually better than it has been in recent years.

  5. #5
    fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-08
    Posts: 10,805

    Really? When was the last time the Pats gave up 40 pts at home to the dolphins?

    Was Marino playing?

  6. #6
    Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 1,500

    I like the Pats in this case, the Chargers are horrible underachievers...

  7. #7
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    I agree with LT's sentiments in this game.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-29-08
    Posts: 5,232

    Go Pats!!!!

    I hope LT slips on his soap

  9. #9
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,302
    Betpoints: 523

    I was on NE ML when the lines came out

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  10. #10
    dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 1,412

    no way pats lose by 2 td's, outta ya minds!

  11. #11
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,712
    Betpoints: 104975

    Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    no way pats lose by 2 td's, outta ya minds!
    You're right, it was almost 3 TDs.

    I am very annoyed that I didn't bet this game, as this seemed very predictable to me. I guess that like many, I too am reluctant to concede that the Patroits are just an average team without Brady, and that it is OK to lay these types of spreads agaonst them right now.

  12. #12
    JohnGotti4Life
    JohnGotti4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-08
    Posts: 22

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You're right, it was almost 3 TDs.

    I am very annoyed that I didn't bet this game, as this seemed very predictable to me. I guess that like many, I too am reluctant to concede that the Patroits are just an average team without Brady, and that it is OK to lay these types of spreads agaonst them right now.


    I laid the 7 in this game.

    Benihana for dinner...LOL

Top