milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Joe Rogan AMERICAN HERO

Of course he will never host a show like fear factor again after telling the truth about the U.S. government. That makes him a hero in my book, risking his financial livelihood to try and wake people up.

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

Did anyone here read Jessie Ventura's book?

milwaukee mike

i read his 2002 book "jesse ventura tells it like it is".

just another guy that woke up and was labeled "crazy" for it. let's start a quick list of celebrities that spoke out, wow what a coincidence every one of them has been labeled a nut by the media rather than letting us hear their message:

oliver stone
    gore vidal
    jesse ventura
    rosie o'donnell
    roseanne barr
    charlie sheen
    willie nelson
    george carlin
    joe rogan
    cindy sheehan
    mel gibson
    sharon stone
    dick gregory
    martin sheen
    ed asner
    david lynch
    janene garofolo
    mos def
    woody harrelson
    henry rollins

some of you could start to learn the truth by asking yourself one simple question - why when you read this list do you think they are all crazy? is it because they criticized the u.s./israel and were slandered repeatedly by the media instead of given time to speak freely?

that's quite a long list of crazy people in the entertainment world, and many of those people are quite intelligent. add that to the hundreds of senior u.s. military officials that have said 9/11 was an inside job (guess they are all crazy too).
    http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

There is two ways to look at it Mike...

For one, I know shady shit goes on, and Bin Laden wasn't killed the other day... But you have to realize, if it isn't America doing the shady shit, it would be someone else...

You think when the Muslims or Chinese are in control 100 years from now they won't be doing shady things???

They already do, China Fukkin rapes their own people financially and the Muslims make their chicks wear blankets...

To say that Americans are evil is kinda stupid...

milwaukee mike

exactly iifold. to say that any group of people are inherently evil is stupid.
    2 generations ago people in the u.s. were brainwashed to think germans and japs were evil.
    then it was the russians that were evil.
    now it's the muslims that are evil.

i never said americans were evil, quite the contrary we are a nation full of great people that have been raped by the same international banking cartel that rapes pretty much the entire world. but more of OUR young people are dying fighting wars for money than any other country. and more of OUR money is going towards it ($1 trillion/year). if afghanistan/iran/iraq/syria/lybia WITH THEIR ELECTED LEADERS are such a threat to the world then let someone in europe (that isn't an ocean away from these guys that don't know how to swim and don't have an air force or navy) handle it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bunch of potheads on that list.

Joe Rogan is a dildo. He'll never host another Fear Factor? You promise? It was so interesting the first time around!

Why anyone would label someone like Charlie Sheen as "crazy" is beyond me.

They get no more grounded than him. A true role model for his children.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave opie1988 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Jim Norton on the Opie and anthony show made Ventura cry.

Norton had him so backed into a corner, Ventura ripped off his head set, threw it in disgust, and left.

milwaukee mike

nash i watched that clip, ventura never cried quite the contrary - ventura owned those guys, watch the video.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Ventura is the greatest. I seen the interview he did with piers Morgan and he made a lot of good points. One of them was Dick Cheney was responsible for 9/11..

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Blame America First is the big thing nowadays.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    exactly iifold. to say that any group of people are inherently evil is stupid.
    2 generations ago people in the u.s. were brainwashed to think germans and japs were evil.
    then it was the russians that were evil.
    now it's the muslims that are evil.

i never said americans were evil, quite the contrary we are a nation full of great people that have been raped by the same international banking cartel that rapes pretty much the entire world. but more of OUR young people are dying fighting wars for money than any other country. and more of OUR money is going towards it ($1 trillion/year). if afghanistan/iran/iraq/syria/lybia WITH THEIR ELECTED LEADERS are such a threat to the world then let someone in europe (that isn't an ocean away from these guys that don't know how to swim and don't have an air force or navy) handle it.
    U cant honestly believe the shit u type here?

We must have been brainwashed to believe a country that murdered 6 Million were hate mongering villains

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

If you dont have a enemy to attack, you wont make no money!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Who else realizes that hitler was funded by the pope?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    There is two ways to look at it Mike...

For one, I know shady shit goes on, and Bin Laden wasn't killed the other day... But you have to realize, if it isn't America doing the shady shit, it would be someone else...

You think when the Muslims or Chinese are in control 100 years from now they won't be doing shady things???

They already do, China Fukkin rapes their own people financially and the Muslims make their chicks wear blankets...

To say that Americans are evil is kinda stupid...
    Maybe in places like England, but not fukkin here.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Billy Walters knows what's going on!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bunch of potheads on that list. Joe Rogan is a dildo. He'll never host another Fear Factor? You promise? It was so interesting the first time around! Why anyone would label someone like Charlie Sheen as "crazy" is beyond me. They get no more grounded than him. A true role model for his children.
    Spoken by a true ignorant hillbilly Texan redneck. YEEHAW!

Bro, I hope one day u come to the conclusion that you've been brought up in a little American bubble.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post

Spoken by a true ignorant hillbilly Texan redneck. YEEHAW!

Bro, I hope one day u come to the conclusion that you've been brought up in a little American bubble.
    Ohhhh......I'm not too worried about it. I live in a pretty good neighborhood.

Please..get over yourself. Are you honestly going to argue the point that Charlie Sheen is a rational, sane individual?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

i read his 2002 book "jesse ventura tells it like it is".
    oliver stone
    gore vidal
    jesse ventura
    rosie o'donnell
    roseanne barr
    charlie sheen
    willie nelson
    george carlin
    joe rogan
    cindy sheehan
    mel gibson
    sharon stone
    dick gregory
    martin sheen
    ed asner
    david lynch
    janene garofolo
    mos def
    woody harrelson
    henry rollins
    To be fair most on that list are genuinely crazy and ostracized for good reason. The fact that they don't get on air has little to do with their views and more to do with the fact that they won't translate into eyeballs watching the channel which in turn will make advertisers unhappy.

That being said there are some there that are mostly right. I think the whole conspiracy theory aficionado group do a great disservice to people who actually want to uncover what is going on. In fact when the people who are conducting serious research find something interesting it is always initially discredited by people as a "crack pot idea". It's a shame really but these people are entertaining and interesting so I don't mind much.

As far as I can tell all the evidence points to 9/11 being a genuine attack by terrorists and not some grand scheme concocted by the C.I.A. In fact if anything it shows the poor quality of intelligence risk assessment that existed within the defense agencies before the attack. The controlled demolition theory does not hold water either. The simplest and most likely explanation is that the burning jet fuel compromised the structural integrity of the steel girders until they were unable to sustain the weight above them. One or more let go and the reaction achieved critical mass causing them all to fail.

Something that I think does warrant prosecution is the war in Iraq. After the attacks of 9/11 it is clear that a conspiracy was intently developed to enter into this conflict with the sole purpose of enriching those behind the plot. There is reams of evidence available out there supporting this and I am often left scratching my head as to why nothing was done. My guess is that the propaganda machine employed was effective in sedating the populace. Now everyone is just too burnt out to care and the conspirators will get off scot-free.

And FWIW corporatism is the only force in American politics. It is insidious and all pervasive. The corporations bought your government long ago and are the true power behind the country. I think there is little to be done about it however and even if you recognize the sick game being played it is in your interest to participate in it as an owner (i.e. shareholder) Look out for yourself always and don't swallow the lies playing the game though.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharon F'in Stone?

Seriously?

First of all, no one should use a celebrity as a reference for anything close to being a "hero".

Just because they open their trap and puke up the first thought that comes to mind does not make them anything close to a hero.

All the fuksticks on that list would run for the hills if they were ever asked to provide actual service to their community and country.

Those douchebags have opinions, and the goofy celebrity status allow them a platform from which they get to puke up their retarded ideas to the media, who then report them.

You want a real american hero? google Randy Pausch and The Last Lecture----Pausch was a Carnegie Mellon Professor who stared down Pancreatic Cancer and made an incredible lecture about his journey. Sharon Fuckin Stone, Joe Rogan, Roseanne Barr, Charlie Sheen would be curled up in the corner wrapped in self-pity if they faced the same death as Pausch did, and they would never be able to accomplish a fraction of what he did.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 05-10-11 at 10:11 AM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ohhhh......I'm not too worried about it. I live in a pretty good neighborhood. Please..get over yourself. Are you honestly going to argue the point that Charlie Sheen is a rational, sane individual?
    Who are you to say he is not. Maybe he is just acting. That is his profession, isnt it?

Opie, are you proud to be an american, where atleast you know you're free? lol

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    You may think it won't happen here, but the truth is "our" women are completely out of control... And this is why we are not reproducing as fast as the Muslims or Chinese...

We never made our women wear "blankets" or walk several paces behind the Men, but our women did stay home and were somewhat under "control".. Then the were "liberated" and started working and becoming "equal"... This lead to high divorce rates because women no longer "needed" a man which in turn lead to less reproduction....

Once you lose control of your women, you lose every chance of sustaining your culture...

Our women are overpaid sluts for the most part (not all but many)... So what I'm basically saying is...

We as Americans are pretty much fukked and it all started when we lost "control" of our women..

This is the MAIN reason the Chinese or Muslims will soon run the world..

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

I love the liberal machine in action. They continually beat the same drum that everything is a conspiracy and those that believe anything the govenment says are naive, gullible and incapable of critical thinking. Here's a little secret. If only 2 people share a secret, it's not safe until one of them is dead. When you have thousands of people behind the alleged 911 conspiracy, it's absurd to believe everyone is holding their tongue. But those that blindly follow the conventional wisdom are some how sheeple of the Big Brother that is the United States.

The war in Iraq was launched due to faulty intelligence. We had operatives getting information that Iraq was on the verge of a nuclear breakthrough. And that's exactly what Sadaam's chief scientists were telling him because it's what he wanted to hear. Otherwise, they are subject ot getting replaced which is a nice way of saying, kneel down, close your eyes and the last thing you'll hear is a gun shot. It was bad intelligence but Bush moved on it and regardless of his intentions, Bush bears full responsibility. Bad move but not a bad president.

And where the hell is all this oil that we got for going to war? All the liberals jump up and down that it was all for oil. And those big corporations getting rich on war? Well yeah, that's their business. They build big fukkin machines that blow things up. What do you want them to do, build it for free? Oh, they're making too much money are they? Well then you open up a company that blows things up and underbid them or shut the fukk up.

Am I staunch Conservative? Yes. Do they have all the answers, hell no. Just take a look at their ridiculous posture regarding online gambling. For once the left has it "right". The OP of this thread is obviously a smart guy but he's been drinking the Kool-Aid. When you think everything's a conspiracy, you're bound to be right once in a while. And for those conspiracies he can't prove, it's mitigated by his assertion that it's a government cover-up. Conversely, if you believe everything the government is selling you are naive, and on that we can agree. But I'll take the good ol USA any day over any other country in the world, past or present. We're not perfect by a long stretch but we do the best we can.
    Last edited by Swinging Johnson; 05-10-11 at 10:42 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, WvGambler, and nosniboR11

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    U cant honestly believe the shit u type here?

We must have been brainwashed to believe a country that murdered 6 Million were hate mongering villains
    yeah 6 million people walked through a single door to their death in a gas chamber, got turned into soap and lampshades, ok i've heard the stories more than a few times you just proved my point about being brainwashed.

did you ever hear of the bombs we dropped on dresden, hiroshima, nagasaki?
    does that make all americans evil?

i said that german people aren't inherently evil, i'm pretty sure a lot of people here are german.
    why did we round up over 100,000 japanese americans during ww2 and imprison them in concentration camps without a trial? why has the mainstream media never once mentioned this?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

* brainwashed the JAPS were bad? omg, that is the most retarded thing ever typed by a human on a keyboard, I think there are about a BILLION chinese that would love to hear you utter such fukin gibberish

* market I love you but you are way wrong on 9-11, no way on earth a plane hit the pentagon, i dont care what you think-not one scintilla of evidence reveals this

milwaukee mike

faulty intelligence swinging johnson? is that why it was proven that the u.s. forged yellowcake documents?

2 people can't keep a secret? how did 130,000 people keep the secret of the manhattan project?

it's pretty easy to keep a secret when by keeping the secret you are made wealthy and by not keeping it you are made poor or dead.

it's not about liberals or conservatives (or labour/conservatives in the uk, etc) - that is nothing more than the illusion of choice. if the democratic party really wanted an end to wars, congress in 2006 and/or obama in 2008 would've done it.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

yeah 6 million people walked through a single door to their death in a gas chamber, got turned into soap and lampshades, ok i've heard the stories more than a few times you just proved my point about being brainwashed.

did you ever hear of the bombs we dropped on dresden, hiroshima, nagasaki?
    does that make all americans evil?

i said that german people aren't inherently evil, i'm pretty sure a lot of people here are german.
    why did we round up over 100,000 japanese americans during ww2 and imprison them in concentration camps without a trial? why has the mainstream media never once mentioned this?
    Are you ******* nuts? My grandparents lost all their siblings in the holocaust, are you actually denying it happened? So sad to see people deny this but believe in these crazy conspiracies

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Mike, if you're going to tell me that 911 was an expolosion from within and not due in totality to the planes who crashed broadside into the towers, we have nothing to discuss. You are officially unreachable if that is your position.

And as for the Manhattan Project, harnassing nuclear energy was widely discussed and this was one of many projects under the guise of the military, headed by Brig. Gen Leslie Groves. It had classified status and a team of scientists were working on it and the fruits of their labor would eventually be manifest. It was not like the govt was keeping anything from the people that would never reach the light of day. The Project was completed from start to finish in less than 3 years. And if you believe 130,000 people were privvy to exactly what the Manhattan project was, while it was being completed, well there again, we shall agree to disagree.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Keep making posts like these Johnson, and I am going to be forced to not think you're a flub anymore!

milwaukee mike

i leave this thread with one thought, it comes from buddha, about the truth being something you realize through your own observation and research. i believe it isn't "unreachable" or completely absurd that there might have been explosions in buildings where 100+ firefighter testimonies and eyewitnesses like william rodriguez said there were explosions. even cnn reported "3rd explosion collapses wtc" - every single live video on 9/11 had reporters saying they were witness to explosions.

why believe your own eyes and ears, and every single witness, when nist can tell you with 1% certainty that it was fire as long as they remove the 47 core columns and have god pull the 3 buildings down. i guess this clip is the sound fire makes.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the fact that rogan speaks his mind openly about his marijuana use. If people were more like him and less politically correct then the world would be a much nicer place

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I do not like to get into these type of talks because it is to scary, but as Joe Rogan says, tower 7 confuses him the most. It does me also, look here.

40 secs in

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i never got into these conversations as I know too little about them, but if 9/11 was an inside job, why did Bin Laden take credit for it? seems like he would be denying it to his deathbed if that wasnt the case? ive always wondered that. can someone enlighten me on that without poking fun that i dont know the answer myself?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

sheen for pres....rogan for vp

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

123 Last