jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best Overall Tennis Score Site

http://www.livexscores.com/?p=4&sport=tennis

For everything bundled into one screen not bad and pretty fast
    Last edited by jjgold; 05-10-11 at 06:05 AM.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Coach I am watching this shitty live match on tennis channel as we speak. Tell Carol to grab some pine.

Love,
    Apricotsinner
    Points Awarded:

CanuckG gave ApricotSinner32 31 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

I am on road

In a place called Bayonne, NJU

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I prefer this one. But same thing really

http://www.protennislive.com/framese...bnlditalia.com

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I prefer this one. But same thing really

http://www.protennislive.com/framese...bnlditalia.com
    Best score site around.

jjgold

yeh for the regular events

I do not see challenger matches on there

shari91

No JJ - it has everything. Livescorehunter is the site the books use to grade.

http://www.livescorehunter.com/Lives...re-Tennis.html

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

www.atpworldtour.com ... click "Live Scores"

you can see the stats on each on-going match

shari91

Yeah, you can do that with the one posted as well - you just click on the match you're interested in and all the stats pop up.

My guess is that there are a few good score sites out there and it's just a matter of what you're used to or prefer.

jjgold

I will have to look later at these and compare.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    http://www.livexscores.com/?p=4&sport=tennis For everything bundled into one screen not bad and pretty fast
    Protennislive has a great iphone app it has everything. It has men and womens scores, schedules, order of play, the draws, and challenger scores. It's the best.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

tennisbetsite.com is the best. even has a lotta challenger scores and if you click the players name it gives you a short bio and match history. fast, up-to-date reliable site.

but its the best because it has all the scores from all the tournaments all compiled onto one page. the one shari listed above is the other one i use. it is also good, just requires a lot more clicking through.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Livescorehunter is a must have, has links to streaming video, updated scores, it even has a hilarious chat setup where people from all over the world talk about tennis and sports and everyone calls each other homo and f\*g in various languages

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Protennislive has a great iphone app it has everything. It has men and womens scores, schedules, order of play, the draws, and challenger scores. It's the best.
    Other than the Slam specific sites I've managed to find once in awhile here in OZ, Protennislive is the best iPhone app out there in my opinion. Seriously such a great tool. I ran 2 massive Aussie Open contests on here solely using that app. Can't believe it's still free.
    Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Livescorehunter is a must have, has links to streaming video, updated scores, it even has a hilarious chat setup where people from all over the world talk about tennis and sports and everyone calls each other homo and f\*g in various languages
    Yeah, I agree. For ease of use - as in finding streams, knowing the scores are as accurate as can be since that's what books score by, and even having the other sports listed right there so you can click on soccer and look at 52,000 matches all at the same time, I'd be lost without livescorehunter.

And their chat is a bloody riot!! I think I may have posted in my thread at one point last year that I wanted a group of us tennis forum regulars to start a posse and go in there to see what would happen. I piss myself reading that stuff. The funny thing is, once in awhile you get someone who spits out an obscure piece of valuable info but you need to have Google Translate open at the same time to even have a clue what they're saying. And even then, you have to keep switching languages because people are telling each other off in different languages constantly. Not even sure if they understand each other. The whole thing is just bizarre. Especially when one of the big 3 are playing. Love it!

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Other than the Slam specific sites I've managed to find once in awhile here in OZ, Protennislive is the best iPhone app out there in my opinion. Seriously such a great tool. I ran 2 massive Aussie Open contests on here solely using that app. Can't believe it's still free. Yeah, I agree. For ease of use - as in finding streams, knowing the scores are as accurate as can be since that's what books score by, and even having the other sports listed right there so you can click on soccer and look at 52,000 matches all at the same time, I'd be lost without livescorehunter. And their chat is a bloody riot!! I think I may have posted in my thread at one point last year that I wanted a group of us tennis forum regulars to start a posse and go in there to see what would happen. I piss myself reading that stuff. The funny thing is, once in awhile you get someone who spits out an obscure piece of valuable info but you need to have Google Translate open at the same time to even have a clue what they're saying. And even then, you have to keep switching languages because people are telling each other off in different languages constantly. Not even sure if they understand each other. The whole thing is just bizarre. Especially when one of the big 3 are playing. Love it!
    I go in there and talk shit all the time. the best site I've found is tennisbios.com go there and click on live scores has every event and gives up to date in game scores on challenger events.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Other than the Slam specific sites I've managed to find once in awhile here in OZ, Protennislive is the best iPhone app out there in my opinion. Seriously such a great tool. I ran 2 massive Aussie Open contests on here solely using that app. Can't believe it's still free.

Yeah, I agree. For ease of use - as in finding streams, knowing the scores are as accurate as can be since that's what books score by, and even having the other sports listed right there so you can click on soccer and look at 52,000 matches all at the same time, I'd be lost without livescorehunter.

And their chat is a bloody riot!! I think I may have posted in my thread at one point last year that I wanted a group of us tennis forum regulars to start a posse and go in there to see what would happen. I piss myself reading that stuff. The funny thing is, once in awhile you get someone who spits out an obscure piece of valuable info but you need to have Google Translate open at the same time to even have a clue what they're saying. And even then, you have to keep switching languages because people are telling each other off in different languages constantly. Not even sure if they understand each other. The whole thing is just bizarre. Especially when one of the big 3 are playing. Love it!
    The livescorehunter chat is hilarious, its so hard to find Europeans on forums, and sometimes you will have some kid on there from eastern europe who may have read a local interview with a player, posting some good stuff. I am really disappointed with any sort of live or up to date chat on tennis matches. European forums seem so far behind American and Canadian offshore forums.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/ and the womens site http://www.tennisforum.com/ has tons of traffic but you really have to know how to read those contest picks people post. I will see consensus picks on the PAW threads and they seem way off but with the scoring setup people tend to just take dogs alot.

I like the gamblers lounge and the suicide pick threads on menstennis site for consensus picks . BetFair forum is ok. Tennis insight is probably the most disappointing, when they went to a subscription plan I thought they would update the forum software,I really miss the destroyers writeups but there are some good punters on there. Its a good site, it just needs a chat and a more basic forum layout .

Congrats on your great year in tennis Shari, I see you are always one of the top earners on there and on here, great job.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari.... Does protennislive have an Android app? Or is it just for iphone? Cant find it on website.

Nevermind...found it... awesome
    Last edited by BrianLaverty; 05-10-11 at 01:46 PM.

jjgold

Shari do your job and make these guys post at SBR
    Recruitment is one of your responsibilities