BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone notice the Jewish babe cheerleader squads on CNBC,Fox Financial News etc?

Anyone see the string of Jewish princess babes that all had cosmetic surgery since they were kids on all the live financial news shows from the floor of the NYEX lately where they are absolute cheerleaders?This morning when the dow was 700 points down and it went to minus 250 I thought this Alexa Gluek chick on Fox Financial was going to have an orgasm.Their mission is to whip rubes into a euphoric frenzy so they go out and buy the crap that all their insider friends are selling.Hell,they are smart and aren't in denial at all that things are bad and getting worse.They should get these babes skimpy cheerleading outfits and pon pons to complete the mission!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

how dignified! sure thier parents are so proud

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Anyone see the string of Jewish princess babes that all had cosmetic surgery since they were kids on all the live financial news shows from the floor of the NYEX lately where they are absolute cheerleaders?This morning when the dow was 700 points down and it went to minus 250 I thought this Alexa Gluek chick on Fox Financial was going to have an orgasm.Their mission is to whip rubes into a euphoric frenzy so they go out and buy the crap that all their insider friends are selling.Hell,they are smart and aren't in denial at all that things are bad and getting worse.They should get these babes skimpy cheerleading outfits and pon pons to complete the mission!
    This is an interesting observation and if they did get the cheerleading outfits I would be down for sure...

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Best looking gal I ever went out with was Jewish!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    how dignified! sure thier parents are so proud
    I'm fat and average now but when I was younger I used to go out with a gal that was absolutely beautiful.She was adopted and didn't know who her parents were but did find out they were Jewish.I always told her I thought she was Jewish by her being hardwired to liking certain things.Geesh,now I'm coming across as stereotyping people and being anti semitic too.Hmmmm,so I'm still lusting for this Jewish gal and I'm a racist?????How does that work?She was a shiksa and didn't even know it at first.hehe!Alot of women from the Mediteranian all throughout the middle east and even India a bit look great.That thick jet black straight hair is fun to play with on the head and elsewhere.You get some nice looking blends of women from that area.Where I live everyone looks like friggin Anika Sorenstam with that goofy Nordic nose like a wisky nose.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 10-10-08 at 10:39 AM.