empty cookie jar
    empty cookie jar's Avatar Become A Pro!

them dang ole gays need to get over themselfes all ready

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Kids will be kids. This commercial and movement is not gonna change how kids view other gay kids surrounding them. The harassment will always be there, because most kids are not gay. Now when you become an adult it's different. You can process this differently and most have a sense of compassion for that choice.
    I disagree, BTJ. Kids born to parents who embrace the differences of others tend to instill that trait in their children pretty quickly upon their reaching the age of reason. The reason you say kids will be kids is that we've never seen what a generation with a majority of tolerant kids looks like, but that may soon change if commercials like this are now making their way into sports programming. I don't think it will even take another century before prejudice comes crashing down once and for all and the full potential of our species is realized.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I disagree, BTJ. Kids born to parents who embrace the differences of others tend to instill that trait in their children pretty quickly upon their reaching the age of reason. The reason you say kids will be kids is that we've never seen what a generation with a majority of tolerant kids looks like, but that may soon change if commercials like this are now making their way into sports programming. I don't think it will even take another century before prejudice comes crashing down once and for all and the full potential of our species is realized.
    You have no clue what you are talking about...

Tolerance has led to this country's demise... But you don't care because you are in the "minority".. and like most minorities, if you don't get your way, you don't give a shit what happens...

The fact of the matter is you are gay, big fukkin deal...

The only person making a big deal out of you being gay is YOU!!

I'm sorry that you were born gay, I'm sorry that you can't have a kid, I'm sorry that you can't get married and raise a family... But just because you can't do these things doesn't mean the majority of us have to bend over backwards to please your every thought..

empty cookie jar
    empty cookie jar's Avatar Become A Pro!

you said "bend over" in a gay thread

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by empty cookie jar View Post
    you said "bend over" in a gay thread
    them dang ole gay threads

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

I don't know what to say to someone who thinks tolerance will be the death of us all. It's like trying to reason with Hitler...

MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

man i missed it

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    I don't know what to say to someone who thinks tolerance will be the death of us all. It's like trying to reason with Hitler...
    Most people are left with nothing to say when i respond to them... because I tell them the truth..

Instead of praising this great nation that lets you freely be Gay.. you try to divide it with your propaganda because you can't have a kid or a family...

Your beef is with Nature, not the American voter...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Heard something about implementing "Gay History" into California schools..

If you want to know how NOT to run a society.. Just follow Californias play book over the last 30 years...
    Californians are happy as fukk....

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

First 12