TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

NFL Futures (Divisions)

AFC East: Buffalo (+145)
    Buffalo already has a lead and I think they are for real

AFC South: Tennessee (-275)
    The Titans lose 1, MAYBE 2 games the rest of the year. None of the other teams even deserve to be in the playoffs

AFC West: Denver (-135)
    Like it or not, Jay Cutler is an elite NFL QB and Denver is better than San Diego (their main competition)

NFC South: Carolina (-150)
    Always a tough division to predict, but Carolina has the lead and still has games against weak teams.

NFC East: Washington (+350)
    The Redskins have won some important games so far and now they have some weak teams to feast on. Next 3 games are:
    STL, CLE, @ DET. I see AT LEAST 9 games that they win and that DOES NOT include any division games left

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not convinced that the Bills are the real deal sir. In fact I still say the Patriots will win that division.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The only one I like is Washington getting some nice odds.

The rest are sucker bets paying huge juice. None of those are even close to a "lock" this early in the season. Also remember that you'll have your money tied up for months with any of these wagers.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

The AFC South is locked up, 3 pretenders and the best team in the AFC

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    The AFC South is locked up, 3 pretenders and the best team in the AFC
    You are paying some huge juice with a lot of season left. Not to mention the 3 teams that could come alive and all challenge the Titans towards the end. The only thing going for the Titans is that they've got a big lead on the rest of the division. They may keep playing well and coast home, or they may hit some turbulence and one of those "3 pretenders" might catch them. Don't sleep on any of those "3 pretenders", Indy is struggling, but might still get right and challenge the Titans, even more so with Jax who are tough as nails if they can weather this storm, I even like the Texans to go on a little run and string some wins together, who knows? Titans probably win the division, but there's no way I'm paying that price. True odds should be closer to -150

$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl 43===========Pittsburgh vs. Giants============= Nuff said...oh ya,Giants win!!!

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

The Titans aren't bad, but come on "the best team in the AFC" their defense has been good and we all know they have a stellar run defense. They have yet to play a team that truly will test their pass defense. The best team being who, the Jags? the Bengals? They have Kerry Collins at QB, the best receiver being Alge Crumpler. A good 1 2 punch at RB. They should of lost to the Ravens if it wasn't for that bogus roughing the passer call. I'm not saying they wont win the division, but -275 is a god awful price to pay for it.