poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Madonna: Sarah Palin Isn't Welcome On Tour

Madonna has made her dislike for Sarah Palin very clear by banning the politician from attending her world tour.

The singer shared her political views whilst performing a show in New Jersey as part of her Sticky & Sweet tour.

She told the crowd: "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal,"

And this outburst against the Republican party is not the first for Madge.

On her current tour she used John McCain's image in a video clip alongside scences of destruction, global warming, starving children and Adolf Hitler.

A spokesperson for McCain's campaign said Madonna's actions were, “outrageous, unacceptable and crudely divisive all at the same time.”

It seems the superstar is walking a fine line. Speaking of lines see Madonna's straight face here

poetwarrior41

'Let's learn judo with Vladimir' DVD

Macho Putin in yet ANOTHER display of masculinity as he releases 'Let's learn judo with Vladimir' DVD
    By Mail Foreign Service
    Last updated at 5:51 PM on 07th October 2008
    Comments (26) Add to My Stories
    First we saw him shirtless while fishing.
    Then he was pictured at the wheel of a massive racing truck and shooting a tiger in the Siberian forest with a tranquiliser.
    He has also appeared operating a train, sailing on a submarine and co-piloting a fighter jet.
    Now Vladimir Putin - the world's most manly leader - has released yet another display of his own masculinity: a DVD entitled 'Let's learn judo with Vladimir Putin'.
    The world's most fearless leader: Vladimir Putin attends a judo class in 2005
    The same photo appears on the cover of his new DVD
    Today he presented the instructional judo DVD that shows him throwing an opponent to the mat.
    'Let's Learn Judo with Vladimir Putin' is the product of collaboration between Putin - a black belt - and former World and Olympic judo champion Yasuhiro Yamashita.
    At a nighttime presentation minutes into his 56th birthday, Putin said the title was little more than an 'advertising trick'.

Anyone who watches it 'will be learning not from your humble servant but from real geniuses' of the martial art, he said.
    But portions shown on Russian television depicted a black-clad Putin talking about the history and philosophy of judo, as well as a white-robed Putin demonstrating moves against a practice partner.
    Putin is a one-time judo champion of his home city St. Petersburg - called Leningrad at the time.
    He is also an avid skier, and his apparent fitness and devotion to physical activity helped increase his popularity in eight years as president.

This contrasted sharply with his hard-drinking and chronically ill predecessor, Boris Yeltsin, who died last year.

Putin gets ready to present the DVD against a backdrop of judo images
    'The level of developing of sports undoubtedly defines the level of development of the country itself,' Putin said at the presentation.
    'Without sports, it's impossible to speak of a healthy way of life, about the health of the nation as such,' he said.
    The original publication of the fishing photos made Putin a national sex symbol.
    At the time, the Russian mass-market newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda published a huge colour photo of the bare-chested president, under the headline "Be Like Putin".

It's raining men: Russian President Vladimir Putin fishes in the headwaters of the Yenisey River in 2007

The picture illustrated a guide to the exercises needed to build up a torso like that of the Russian leader.
    The paper reported that women who visited its website posted comments on Putin's 'vigorous torso' and said they 'were screaming with delight and showering him with compliments.'
    Russian gay chatrooms and blogs were particularly intrigued by the

ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somehow, I can't see Palin going to a Madonna concert, even if whe was welcome and invited.

Now if Madonna was travelling in Alaska, any where near a wolf pack, I think it possible that Palin may shoot her from a helicopter.

poetwarrior41

Brigitte Bardot slams Palin as a 'disgrace to women'

French film legend-turned-activist Brigitte Bardot took a swipe at Sarah Palin on Tuesday, saying the US vice presidential candidate was a disgrace to women.
    "I hope you lose these elections because that would be a victory for the world," Bardot wrote in an open letter to Republican John McCain's running mate in the November vote.

"By denying the responsibility of man in global warming, by advocating gun rights and making statements that are disconcertingly stupid, you are a disgrace to women and you alone represent a terrible threat, a true environmental catastrophe," wrote Bardot.

The screen icon from the 1960s, who now heads an animal rights foundation, went on to assail Palin for supporting Arctic oil exploration that could jeopardize delicate animal habitats and for dismissing measures to protect polar bears.

"This shows your total lack of responsibility, your inability to protect or simply respect animal life," Bardot wrote.

In a final salvo against Palin, the 74-year-old ex-star picked up on Palin's depiction of herself as a pitbull wearing lipstick and said she "implored" her not to compare herself to dogs.

"I know them well and I can assure you that no pitbull, no dog, nor any other animal for that matter is as dangerous as you are," Bardot wrote

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

for all three

I think its great to influence people into participating in sport. Maybe we can see a Bush and Clinton video on how to jog to McDonalds.

And its always good to see women have an opinion or show passion about something meaningful. Not everyone is proud of being a simpleton.

Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can i be banned from the tour too? Please!!!!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bardot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No one cares what this whore thinks

She might be the biggest white trash ever to sing

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF..... happened to her hotness.....
    Last edited by bmw530i; 10-21-08 at 10:28 PM.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

f\*\*k that skank. Who is Madonna . WTF does she know about politics. Hey Madonna go wash your pussy.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

She is to politics--what Dr. Ruth is to sex.