FadeThePublic
    FadeThePublic's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 Dime Winner Clemson/Wake Forest

Clemson ML +110

Back with another 10 dimer.

Take it for what it is but I stand by this pick 100%.

Been breaking down this game since this morning.

GL and as always "Lets get this money!"

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep already all over it

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Clemson is a joke on the road, no thanks

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got it at +115 but, all that matter is they win!

Dante799
    Dante799's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson here for me too......should be close dough..

FadeThePublic

Quote Originally Posted by gm2022 View Post
    Got it at +115 but, all that matter is they win!
    ML is down to +100 at most books now. Nice to hear you got at +115

FadeThePublic

GL teaser, gm, and Dante.

I believe we got this one!

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Hmm umm well. I got WF in a couple teasers so technically we can all still win.

Wake Forest +3.5
    Houston -11.5

Wake Forest +7.5
    Troy +6.5
    Houston -7.5

Also need Philly(-1.5) but that is a whole other sport.

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic View Post
    GL teaser, gm, and Dante.

I believe we got this one!
    u 2

Dante799

Clemson (3-2) at Wake Forest (3-1), 7:30 EST, ESPN, Thursday, October 9
    Why to watch: Although Clemson’s loss to Maryland and Wake’s stumble versus Navy has robbed this game of some of its appeal, it’ll still have a huge bearing on the battle in the ACC Atlantic. The Demon Deacons were looking like the frontrunner in the conference before turning the ball over six times in an uncharacteristically sloppy performance against the Midshipmen. They still might be the team to beat in the ACC, but to earn that title, they’ll have to avoid a second loss in-a-row. Clemson has been one of the biggest disappointments of the first half, free-falling from a No. 9 preseason ranking to No. 39 in the latest Coaches poll. Any hopes that the Tigers had regrouped from their opening day loss to Alabama were squashed at home by the Terrapins. Their margin for error dissipating quickly, Clemson and Tommy Bowden have to have this game to remain viable in the league race.
    Why Clemson might win: Wake Forest’s problems on offense will continue against a very talented Clemson defense. The Deacon running game, long a staple under Jim Grobe, has disappeared this fall, slipping to 112th in the country. The retooled offensive line has yet to gel, allowing more sacks than any unit in the league and failing to open holes for Josh Adams and Brandon Pendergrass. When Riley Skinner had to throw against Navy, he was picked off a career-high four times. The Tigers will be a much tougher challenge, bolstered up front by Dorell Scott and Jarvis Jenkins, and in the secondary with Michael Hamlin and Crezdon Butler.
    Why Wake Forest might win: Clemson was so good on offense last year because it had balance and was unpredictable. This year? Not so much. Sure, the Tigers can still run it with James Davis and C.J. Spiller, but QB Cullen Harper has been an enigma. He’s thrown just three touchdown passes to five interceptions, creating a grassroots movement for backup Willy Korn to get his chance. For now, Bowden will stick with Harper, who’ll try to avoid Deacon pick-pockets Alphonso Smith and Kevin Patterson. Without that threat at quarterback, Clemson has averaged just 18 points in three games with FCS opponents.
    Who to watch: Clemson DE Ricky Sapp is going to present serious problems for that suspect Wake Forest offensive line. In his most extensive action since injuring his knee in the opener, he schooled the veteran Maryland tackles for three tackles for loss and a bunch of hurries. If the Deacons don’t double him Thursday night, he’s got the speed around the edge to make Skinner’s life miserable.
    What will happen: Don’t bother trying to get a good read on Clemson. It’s bound to make you look foolish. Just when it looks like the Tigers have reached bottom, they’re capable of delivering a complete game. This is one of those cases. Unless it can force a bunch of turnovers, Wake Forest just isn’t the same team when the offensive line is underperforming and the running game is stuck in neutral. Clemson will overwhelm the Deacon front with a straight-up rush and a mix of blitz packages, forcing Skinner out of his comfort zone. Harper won’t be much better, but Davis and Spiller will compensate as the catalysts for a much-needed conference win.
    CFN Prediction
    : Clemson 24 … Wake Forest 20 ... Line: Wake Forest -2.5
    Must See Rating: (5 The Girls Next Door: Season 5- 1 2008 Chicago Cub Playoff Highlights) … 4

these guys are sharp...

FadeThePublic

Thanks for that write-up Dante..

Good stuff

FadeThePublic

Quote Originally Posted by gm2022 View Post
    Looks like the forecast calls for rain

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

can't factor in shitty coaching and poor discipline though (Clemson's strong points)

Intangibles (yes I said it) will win this football game

Wake (-2)

Dante799

Quote Originally Posted by FadeThePublic View Post
    Thanks for that write-up Dante..

Good stuff
    I didnt write it....check out Collegefootballnews.com

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

all kinds of money coming in on Clemson, lots of SQUARE money. Like my play on Wake even more!

blackNgoldjuice
    blackNgoldjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going Wake and not looking back. My two key areas in close games all go Wake's way. QB and Coaching. And coaching it is not even close