Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ come over to Munich next Oktoberfest you will love the girls

here is what you can expect when come over to Oktoberfest,you can stay at my house,I ll find you a chick, you ll get laid 100%

oktoberfest_girls-010.jpg

oktoberfest_girls-017.jpg

apwsxl_sexy_lederhosen_girl_apron_oktoberfest.jpg

553562Blue-Oktoberfest-Girl.jpg

oktoberfest_girls-029.jpg

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm half German were supposedly suppose to have the 2nd biggest Oktoberfest n the world n Tulsa Oklahoma? Don't know how much truth there is to that........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I was there a few years ago for Oktoberfest. My friend Martin is a born and bred Bavarian getting married to a stupid, ugly ditchpig. He's a lawyer, funny, sweet, loves to travel (I met him when we were both living in Italy) and loves to have a good time. His fiancee is the exact opposite of all of that.

But they're happily in love and will be getting married in the summer of 2012. I'll bring JJ as a date Roxxy if you and your wife agree to meet us for a drink. Or 18. Oh - and can find me a good nanny to hire for the night.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

no problem Shari im sure we can arrange something, but please you know my bad english ,what is a ditchpig?? is it that weird as it sounds ??
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I was there a few years ago for Oktoberfest. My friend Martin is a born and bred Bavarian getting married to a stupid, ugly ditchpig. He's a lawyer, funny, sweet, loves to travel (I met him when we were both living in Italy) and loves to have a good time. His fiancee is the exact opposite of all of that. But they're happily in love and will be getting married in the summer of 2012. I'll bring JJ as a date Roxxy if you and your wife agree to meet us for a drink. Or 18. Oh - and can find me a good nanny to hire for the night.

shari91

Ah, being a ditchpig is just a nasty term describing someone who is white trashy somehow. Basically she's plain looking (nothing wrong with that but she feels the need to compete with Martin's girl friends over looks), gets angry if he's out of the house after Midnight and works one day a week now because she's so busy doing other 'things' which = nothing. I guess she's just not the girl I'd hope for a friend to marry but she's actually always been pleasant to me and Martin loves her.

Ugh... After explaining this to you, now I feel badly. As I probably should. He loves her and wants to marry her. So I'll be at the wedding and smile all the way. Hopefully JJ will too if he gets over his fear of flying overseas

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I don't think JJ is allowed to fly out of country

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was there a few years ago for Oktoberfest. My friend Martin is a born and bred Bavarian getting married to a stupid, ugly ditchpig. He's a lawyer, funny, sweet, loves to travel (I met him when we were both living in Italy) and loves to have a good time. His fiancee is the exact opposite of all of that. But they're happily in love and will be getting married in the summer of 2012. I'll bring JJ as a date Roxxy if you and your wife agree to meet us for a drink. Or 18. Oh - and can find me a good nanny to hire for the night.
    Are you upset you're not marrying the guy?

It sounds like the "ditchpig" sucks a mean cokk...she got him hooked. Divorced in under 18 months.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Are you upset you're not marrying the guy? It sounds like the "ditchpig" sucks a mean cokk...she got him hooked. Divorced in under 18 months.
    Nah, not upset at all. He's too blonde and pale for me to start with and despite all of his fun loving stuff, he's still German at heart. So there's that innate reservedness that I just can't relate to - but as friends it's awesome because we temper each other nicely in different circumstances.

And I agree - as do our mutual friends. She's either a fiend in bed, he's secretly gay and using her as a beard or has some sort of dirt on his family. No other explanation.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah, not upset at all. He's too blonde and pale for me to start with and despite all of his fun loving stuff, he's still German at heart. So there's that innate reservedness that I just can't relate to - but as friends it's awesome because we temper each other nicely in different circumstances. And I agree - as do our mutual friends. She's either a fiend in bed, he's secretly gay and using her as a beard or has some sort of dirt on his family. No other explanation.
    Lol, the only reason men with good jobs are with scum/trash.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

I was there a few years ago for Oktoberfest. My friend Martin is a born and bred Bavarian getting married to a stupid, ugly ditchpig. He's a lawyer, funny, sweet, loves to travel (I met him when we were both living in Italy) and loves to have a good time. His fiancee is the exact opposite of all of that.

But they're happily in love and will be getting married in the summer of 2012. I'll bring JJ as a date Roxxy if you and your wife agree to meet us for a drink. Or 18. Oh - and can find me a good nanny to hire for the night.
    I think that cokk jockey just creamed himself

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

a lawyer hmm nice, i cant compete with that, i am just a aging rocker and degen gambler , i dont like the high society,i like Hardrock, my bike and my wife (in that order) and the kids of course,and you can have lots of fun with me im a grown up child ,i hate wearing a suit, i prefer my leatherpants

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

yea jj , come to germany, you can be rejected in new languages and countries !

at least prostitution is legal there, so you have an out

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend Martin is a born and bred Bavarian getting married to a stupid, ugly ditchpig.
    That is f-ing great. Never heard that one before.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I'll bring JJ as a date Roxxy if you and your wife agree to meet us for a drink. Or 18. Oh - and can find me a good nanny to hire for the night.

Shari, you are either going to break the longest streak running for futility with women or setting JJ up for the mother of all meltdowns.
    I'm surprised JJ hasnt chimed in yet.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

nah , JJ go for it
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Shari, you are either going to break the longest streak running for futility with women or setting JJ up for the mother of all meltdowns. I'm surprised JJ hasnt chimed in yet.

jjgold

I am not going to Germany no matter what
    I would never jump for anyone or chase anyone.
    I am worried about paying bills not women

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Those are some bomb pics!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

JJ's afraid of flying?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

no ,he s afraid to date a 19 year old Model from Australia with his 2.5pecker, and to be honest, i can understand him
    Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    JJ's afraid of flying?

jjgold

I rarely talk to Shari anymore

Priorities have changed

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Roxxy, I've been thinking about attending Oktoberfest this year. However, I hear Munich is full of tourists and Stuttgart would be a better place for that sort of thing. What do you think?

jjgold

I would only go to Munich

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

as I am not from Munich i dont know exactly, but Stuttgart to Munich is a long distance
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Roxxy, I've been thinking about attending Oktoberfest this year. However, I hear Munich is full of tourists and Stuttgart would be a better place for that sort of thing. What do you think?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    as I am not from Munich i dont know exactly, but Stuttgart to Munich is a long distance
    Thanks for the reply.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Munich is full of Tourists for sure , you need to book a hotel in time
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

Hmmm... no trannies = no JJ. Perhaps a visit to the Philippines instead?