topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Isn't it funny how some people actually thought Mccain won the debate?

Obama absolutely picked Mccain apart, he absolutely destroyed him and the fact is most of America 54/30 by cnn's count saw this, yet some here including two mods who I think are very intelligent thought overwhelmingly that Mccain was "on his game" and "cleaning up". Anyone who went into that debate with an open mind saw mccain avoid questions, make horrible jokes at a time when America wants answers to real problems nothing is funny about where we are headed, Mccain was shown to be a hypocrite war monger and possibly racist throughout. I am a conservative, not a neo-con meaning Bush/Mccain crony but someone who actually believes in personal freedoms, gun rights, prolife, lower taxes, small government etc etc........... I despise both of these candidates and thus can be more of an unbiased observer than those picking sides, I wish Mccain made sense and would do right by America so I could vote Republican but the fact is that just is not going to happen I have issue with Obama as well and think huge democrat majorities in the house and senate with Obama as President is very dangerous but there is NO WAY NO HOW I could ever want Mccain over Obama at this point or ever he can't lead, he can't debate, he can' fix the problems and he is 100% absolutely utterly clueless when it comes to the economy. It is a sad time for America.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I was impressed with the robotic movements of the leprechaun while he was addressing the town hall crowd.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

The USA is a very strange country at this time.

Who do we worry about most.......

TERROISTS?

RUSSIANS?

SOUTH KOREANS?

GANG BANGERS?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

so glad i moved out years ago, everytime i go back i feel like i am in a police state

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Obama is as high as -500 now.

I was really hoping to see it bounce the other way.

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

People think Obama won not because of anything said, but because McCain looked like a man who was up past his bedtime.

Obama was obnoxious and couldn't even follow the rules and stick to the question at hand.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

John McCain reminds me of Mr. Roboto

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

TERROISTS?

RUSSIANS?

SOUTH KOREANS?

GANG BANGERS?
    I'm more worried about the colonscopy that I've got coming up. And the only Russians that bug me are those who have been part of a recent spam barrage here at SBR.

Write in Willie Bee for US President...problem solved.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

TERROISTS?

RUSSIANS?

SOUTH KOREANS?

GANG BANGERS?

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 02:09 PM. Reason: image does not exist

topgame85

You would not have to worry about any of them if the government minded its business and didn't worry about the rest of the worlds problems

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    People think Obama won not because of anything said, but because McCain looked like a man who was up past his bedtime.

Obama was obnoxious and couldn't even follow the rules and stick to the question at hand.
    nobody finds this ironic?

topgame85

Obama out debated him he had to reply to Mccains claims just as Mccain responded to Obama's I don't think anyone was surprised by this

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, happens every debate.... Dems think Obama won, Repubs think McCain won.

topgame85

Im a repub and Obama won, many repubs admitted in polling Obama won, if you had two eyes two ears and half a brain you know Obama won

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post

That is really weak. No way you can spin this into a McCain win so you come up with obnoxious. hahaha

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    That is really weak. No way you can spin this into a McCain win so you come up with obnoxious. hahaha
    I really don't see how anybody can definitively say either "won" based on anyhting of substance as it was all so much blah, blah, blah.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey racist pizza boy. Where are my pizzas?

ms61853

Drudge Report Debate Poll

Mccain 66% 155,320

Obama 30% 70,455

ms61853

http://swacgirl.blogspot.com/2008/10...on-debate.html

John McCain won debate ...

· John McCain won Tuesday night's debate.

· He won by clearly laying out a plan to help Americans stay in their homes and get our economy back on track by creating jobs.

· John McCain clearly talked about what he would do to help middle-class Americans – securing their mortgages, achieving energy independence and helping them keep their jobs.

· From Barack Obama, we heard more contradictions between what he says and what he has done.

· After months of opposing offshore drilling, we heard Barack Obama say he supported offshore drilling.

· After abandoning his promise for a middle class tax cut after his 2004 campaign, we heard Barack Obama make the same empty promise.

· After proposing billions in new spending, we heard Barack Obama claim he will cut the size of government.

topgame85

HAHAHAHA Ms how hard do you have to look to find biased untru information, you must spend countless hours looking for people to say something to help your point ADMIT when you are wrong

topgame85

Website is a conservative Blog BIASED!

S.W.A.C. - Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta County Republicans working to elect conservative, principled public officials in the Shenandoah Valley ... with occasional musings about life happenings

"Working to elect"- misinforming and lying
    Mccain= NOT CONSERVATIVE

Whole thing is a joke

daggerkobe

Another BLOG.

No wonder he delivers pizzas and whines about not getting tips.

ms61853

McCain Won the Debate, Hands Down, No Contest

Here’s a prediction: If the networks are still around in all their glorious gory (sic) in four years, the winner of the first presidential debate will be the Democratic nominee. He or she will go on to win the second and the third debate, this streak being interrupted only by the victory in his/her own right of the Democratic vice presidential nominee during of ’12 veep debates.

And here’s another prediction. If the pompous cast of liberals at ABC are still made up of the same group of clueless windbags in 2016, the Democrats will be the hands down winners of the entire debating season. In fact, if Robert Byrd, Barney Frank, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi ever form their own baseball team, you may as well cancel the World Series, as the outcome will be a foregone conclusion, at least in the eyes of the media. Indeed, who needs Roger Clemens at the mound when you can have Charlie Rangel?

Among the past debates that Democrats “won,” at least as far as the talking heads were concerned, was the second Reagan-Mondale debate, the one in which President Reagan decided “not to capitalize on the youth and inexperience of (his) opponent.” That debate is legendary now, and not exactly as a smashing success for Mondale. But at the time, the network pundits declared Fritz the winner.

Here’s another debate that the talking heads once saw fit to award the Democrats: The 1980 debate between Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter, the “there you go again” debate. Yes, I’m serious. No, I’m not drunk. Neither were they. They’re just media liberals.

The agenda driven crowd also gave Al Gore the win in all three debates in 2000, and this great victory helped Al Gore go from plus 8 in the polls to minus 4 during the same time period. In 2004 they rightly awarded the first debate to John Kerry, but then wrongly awarded the last two to him as well. Their analysis that year is even more shocking than their 1980 call when one watches the third debate in that series (the one in which Kerry attacks Cheney’s daughter as Bush delivers the funniest line in recent presidential sparring history).

Which brings us to last night’s debate:

McCain rocked the house.

Yes, he could have done more. He should have exposed Obama’s “tax cut” to 95% of Americans as the lie that it is. Yes, the marginal rates would be cut under the current incarnation of Obama’s proposal, but anyone earning slightly over 100K would see a 6% tax increase on part of their earnings and who knows how much seniors and anyone who owns stock would have to pay on their investment savings. Families selling their primary home after less than two years would also face higher taxes. And that’s just the beginning.

Similarly, when Obama made the outlandish claim that that McCain’s $5,000 tax rebate for purchase of health insurance amounts to “one hand giveth and the other hand taketh” or some other spin, McCain should have told Obama that he was “almost as funny and as big a distortion as your economic package is, Senator,” or something along that line. It is spin. The McCain plan gives people $5,000 to purchase $2,000 or so of insurance. Only the most elaborate plans in the nation would receive a net negative. The average American would save thousands. Of course, expect Obama to try to block that in the Senate, assuming he isn’t offered a more attractive position from his friends in the Weather Underground.

All in all, McCain’s attacks need to be sharper and more on point, especially when countering those lies with the simple truth. And yes, he must strive to do so in the last debate. After all, it’s not “simple truth” if it’s not simple.

But that doesn’t change the following:

- McCain was sharper, livelier and more pronounced at all times than Obama, the latter giving off the impression that someone had been short on Nyquil the night before (though even Obama looked positively vigorous compared with Biden last week, who also “won” his debate according to ABC - which he did if his goal was to drag his ticket down, as shown by the CBS poll conducted in its aftermath)

- McCain, not Obama, hit hard on foreign policy and came across as a real Commander in Chief. Add to that; one who shows understanding and caring for our soldiers on the ground

- McCain, not Obama, was the only one to offer anything of substance on the economy. Even the talking heads marveled over this fact, saying that McCain’s new proposal would be tomorrow’s headlines. Of course, they still saw no irony in giving the night to Obama

- McCain was in touch with voters while Obama’s performance was more robotic than even the general demeanor of his Obamaton followers, assuming that such a thing is possible.

All in all, McCain was in control, had clear ideas and connected with voters. Obama, in turn, allowed chronic insomniacs to get a good night’s sleep. And that was his only accomplishment in last night’s debate.

As for the media, don’t worry. If Dan Quayle had been a Democrat in 1988, Lloyd Bentsen would have been said to have “blown it” with “an over the top attack” in “one of the worst displays of presidential politics.”

At least the media is finally getting their act together. In 2000 and 2004 they awarded 5 out of 6 debates to Bush (all but the 1st in 2004), only to change their minds hours later. This year, they know that the Greek templed one must not be denied his (perceived) victory for even one minute. The trouble for them is that no one is paying attention to their amateurish analysis antics any more. And that’s good news for America.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's the bottom of the 8th, 11-1, and McCain bunted and it went foul.

A mediocre performance isn't gonna get the job done. They either have to manufacture a war or terrorist attack at this point.

topgame85

MS no longer posting links to his stories because I am researching the sites and finding all biased with a history of dishonesty

topgame85

Have no fear easy google search of text gets you this, These neo-cons really believe that lying to the public is in their best interests because they not we the people know whats best for us sounds a hell of a lot like the big government libs to me

Winning Elections

Helping Conservative Candidates Get Elected in Order to Best Serve Society.
    Campaigns that need assistance or that would like a consultation can contact Yomin Postelnik of Insiders Review Publishing Works, Inc. at (954) 701-7167 or email Editor@BusinessGrowthTrends.com.

We are currently offering free consultations to GOP candidates at this point in the '08 campaign.

daggerkobe

Stick to your day job idiot. Delivering pizzas to whites only and spouting racism on pizza delivery forums.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 10 Corporate PAC Contributors:

Obama:

Goldman Sachs $739,521
    UBS AG $419,550
    Lehman Brothers $391,774
    Citigroup Inc $492,548
    Morgan Stanley $341,380
    Latham & Watkins $328,879
    Google Inc $487,355
    JPMorgan Chase & Co $475,112
    Sidley Austin LLP $370,916
    Skadden, Arps et al $360,409

McCain:

Merrill Lynch $349,170
    Citigroup Inc $287,801
    Morgan Stanley $249,377
    Wachovia Corp $147,456
    Goldman Sachs $220,045
    Lehman Brothers $115,707
    Bear Stearns $108,000
    JPMorgan Chase & Co $206,392
    BkofAma $133,975
    Credit Suisse Group $175,503
    Last edited by bmw530i; 10-21-08 at 10:28 PM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I hope MS is at least getting paid for this...

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    MS no longer posting links to his stories because I am researching the sites and finding all biased with a history of dishonesty
    Forgot to post the link to above comments:

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php...When:12:51:00Z

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I hope MS is at least getting paid for this...
    Can't see anyone hiring the pizza boy for political campaigning.

topgame85

http://atheistexperience.blogspot.co...-arrogant.html

Link about the author of the article

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Guys, happens every debate.... Dems think Obama won, Repubs think McCain won.
    And the markets think Obama won.

daggerkobe

Racist pizza boy is obviously deranged and delusional. Every single poll shows McCoot lost by large margins. So he has look for BLOGS by other deranged neocons to get the fake results so he can hold on to his fainting hope that a black won't become president.

I am looking forward to this racist loser hanging himself on Youtube.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama has been technically better speaking wise but uses more buzz words and cheesy anecdotes. Both probably could do better in substance but McCain has more of a record on his side, Obama's anecdote at the end about food stamps didn't really connect with me or seem as genuine as McCain's closing words about always putting his country first.

12 Last