iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Something Very Bad is about to Happen...

I don't claim to know everything..

But when the government doesn't even care about lying right to our face.. it can only mean one thing...

They know something very big is coming that will make us never think about birth certificates or Bin Laden again...

Maybe the average American really is this dumb.. I don't know...

But one thing is Clear.. Bin Laden didn't die the other day.. If you look into it, you'll see there is about 73 holes in the story...

Lies covering up Lies??

or

It doesn't matter anyways, let's have some fun...

A Major War, Attack, or Hyper Inflation is coming...

That is my guess..

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go on

PocketRocket
    Update your status
    PocketRocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

agreed...shits about to get ugly...people are so dumb. binny was dead long time ago..this is just a set up

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Go on
    Capper..

What happened with Patty's debt
    Points Awarded:

Cap dat 4ss gave iifold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Do you have any evidence that OSL was dead prior to a few days ago?

PocketRocket
    Update your status

do you have evidence that he died a few days ago...common sense .... who the hell cant find a person for over 10 years....some of you people just dont think

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Capper.. What happened with Patty's debt
    This is gonna take a while kinger, but I will take care of it pal

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

The fact that we couldn't find him for 10 years and my lack of evidence of him dying a few days ago doesn't support your claim that he's been dead for years. Pure speculation. I haven't made any claims here. Just asking you to support yours.

iifold
    Update your status

My evidence is I knew there wouldn't be a photo..

My evidence is the body being buried at sea..

My evidence is the helicopter being burnt..(which they later claimed to be a top secret "stealth" helicopter..Who shot down the helicopter? They had 6 months to plan this and crashed the helicopter? No Americans died, but they brought down a top secret stealth helicopter?)

My evidence is that they said they killed him..(why not just blow up the "compound" with missle? OK, I understand you want to collect intel, then why kill him? What better intel than a living Osama Bin Laden!!!)

This is just a couple of a million common sense questions that don't add up...

but my main evidence is that you will never see a dead Bin Laden because if there was there would be a picture on every newspaper and website in America...
    Points Awarded:

PocketRocket gave iifold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

The reason behind going in instead of demolition is to make sure he was there and it was in fact him.

PocketRocket
    Update your status

well said!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

My evidence is I knew there wouldn't be a photo..

My evidence is the body being buried at sea..

My evidence is the helicopter being burnt..(which they later claimed to be a top secret "stealth" helicopter..Who shot down the helicopter? They had 6 months to plan this and crashed the helicopter? No Americans died, but they brought down a top secret stealth helicopter?)

My evidence is that they said they killed him..(why not just blow up the "compound" with missle? OK, I understand you want to collect intel, then why kill him? What better intel than a living Osama Bin Laden!!!)

This is just a couple of a million common sense questions that don't add up...

but my main evidence is that you will never see a dead Bin Laden because if there was there would be a picture on every newspaper and website in America...
    Kinger you've got absolutely no evidence of anything and you know it. Lack of proof or evidence does not imply the opposite is true. Obviously they wanted to collect intel but possibly the failed attempt to kill gadaffi by bombing his compound was in Obamas mind. No sense in another failed attempt. We've been looking for him for 10 years he wanted to make sure we got him.

We don't know, none of us do, how on edge those Seals were going into that compound but it must have been intense. I know I might be a little trigger happy. No way they were gonna let him get away.

Look Kinger, certain people will never accept anything the government says. you are a conspiracy theorist to the T. If they released a photo it would be photoshopped or the photo from 10 years ago. It's always something.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by PocketRocket View Post
    well said!
    I like iifold but he didn't say anything here other than he has no evidence, just a conspiracy theory.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The reason behind going in instead of demolition is to make sure he was there and it was in fact him.
    Deuce,

The government works for us..

We want proof...why "make sure" it's him if you're just gonna bury him in the sea?? What's the difference between the sea and a crater in Pakistan??

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Deuce, The government works for us.. We want proof...why "make sure" it's him if you're just gonna bury him in the sea?? What's the difference between the sea and a crater in Pakistan??
    There is a reason they haven't. If we don't "trust" our government's decisions, why elect these numbskulls? Why not overthrow ala Egypt style?

iifold
    Update your status

Why go in and Kill him??

They have flash grenades and night vision, they could have went in there and put them all in figure four leg-locks before they even knew what hit them...

Why Kill him???

We would have loved to see him go to trial and Killed like Saddam...

Anyone that believes this horseshit story needs to start thinking more...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Why go in and Kill him?? They have flash grenades and night vision, they could have went in there and put them all in figure four leg-locks before they even knew what hit them... Why Kill him??? We would have loved to see him go to trial and Killed like Saddam... Anyone that believes this horseshit story needs to start thinking more...

If this is true, why hasn't the opposition taken a stand and made a video stating he has been dead for years or still alive and embarrass the American's to all hell? He was killed because it was the midst of a firefight. They have his wife detained. They have intel. Stop with the conspiracies. Even if they produced photos, you clowns would say they were photoshopped and dissect every angle or haze of the photo. It will never end.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

they had zero problem parading around sadam , keeping him alive, having the natives hang his ass

he was responsible for much more destruction that osama might have been-that fuker was gassing his own people

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Kinger who knows why they killed him. One thing is for sure though, they likely did not use NVG's according to ex-navy seals. They said due to change in lighting from outside to inside there is little chance they would have used them. They deal with so much intelligence we can't even fathom.

And we have no clue at all what went down over there in that compound. We don't know what the primary objectives were but I'm sure they were along the lines of "if you feel threatened in the least take out all enemy targets at will." Why risk the lives of any of our finest navy seals just to take him in alive?

King, what you have is very weak circumstantial evidence that amounts to a hill of beans.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Kinger who knows why they killed him. One thing is for sure though, they likely did not use NVG's according to ex-navy seals. They said due to change in lighting from outside to inside there is little chance they would have used them. They deal with so much intelligence we can't even fathom.

And we have no clue at all what went down over there in that compound. We don't know what the primary objectives were but I'm sure they were along the lines of "if you feel threatened in the least take out all enemy targets at will." Why risk the lives of any of our finest navy seals just to take him in alive?

King, what you have is very weak circumstantial evidence that amounts to a hill of beans.
    http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04...den-raid-house

This is what happened in that "compound"...

Let me repeat.. This is what happened...

It wasn't an "operation".. they went in there and fukkin capped some terrorists.. These guys aren't skilled soldiers.. they are a step above a fukkin 7-11 clerk..

Where is Osama's blood pool? Whoever took these pictures and sold them to Reuters didn't bother to take a picture of Bin Laden or his Blood Pool??

One guy even has a water gun underneath his shoulder.. I mean come on..

This past week has been a complete joke..

iifold
    Update your status

Even Cougar Bait's and Fighting Warrior's Step-Brother agrees with me!!!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

anyone find it odd obama has no problem killing this guy , committing murder, but draws the line at showing a photo - that is immoral

iifold
    Update your status

This guy is fukkin comedy... but sharper than 85% of American public..

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

No WMD was set off yesterday so the probabilty he's swimming with the fish got a little larger imo.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    they had zero problem parading around sadam , keeping him alive, having the natives hang his ass

he was responsible for much more destruction that osama might have been-that fuker was gassing his own people
    that's why they let them parade sadam around. bin laden is a symbol of terrorism who, if detained and put into a long public trial, would become worshiped even more and would bring about more violence, in the same way that che guevara was murdered and not brought to trial in the 60's. you can't drag out a case when the person is the antithesis of our way of life. end it and get over it.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Why go in and Kill him??

They have flash grenades and night vision, they could have went in there and put them all in figure four leg-locks before they even knew what hit them...

Why Kill him???

We would have loved to see him go to trial and Killed like Saddam...

Anyone that believes this horseshit story needs to start thinking more...
    He did get killed, his wife and kids claim he got shot in front of them. But according to his daughter he didn't resist and was still shot, if that was the case they should have just arrested him but I think their mission was to kill him not arrest him.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/05/04...den-raid-house This is what happened in that "compound"... Let me repeat.. This is what happened... It wasn't an "operation".. they went in there and fukkin capped some terrorists.. These guys aren't skilled soldiers.. they are a step above a fukkin 7-11 clerk.. Where is Osama's blood pool? Whoever took these pictures and sold them to Reuters didn't bother to take a picture of Bin Laden or his Blood Pool?? One guy even has a water gun underneath his shoulder.. I mean come on.. This past week has been a complete joke..
    The only complete fuk'in joke here is you! How about you pull your head out of your ass and get your information from somewhere else besides your delusional mind. I'm continuously amazed at the stupidity of posters like you, even when confronted with over whelming evidence, choose to spout some ignorant anti American bullshit, only because they miss their brain splattered, fed to the sharks bin laden goat fuk'er! So what's gonna happen king of nothing? What's your big untrained, uneducated, unorganized ignorant al qaeda doomsday prediction? NOT a fuk'in thing that's what! United States Intelligence and surveillance is ready for anything these stupid pussies are willing to try, plus we have a treasure trove of documents and computers gathered from that coward's hiding place. And knowing how fuk'in stupid bin laden was, I'm sure he left plenty evidence to find and finish off the rest these stink'in, bearded goat fuk'in assholes! I can't wait until our superior trained Navy Seals drop in on the next fuk'in idiot who thinks he can fuk with America! These colors don't run and we never forget.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The only complete fuk'in joke here is you! How about you pull your head out of your ass and get your information from somewhere else besides your delusional mind. I'm continuously amazed at the stupidity of posters like you, even when confronted with over whelming evidence, choose to spout some ignorant anti American bullshit, only because they miss their brain splattered, fed to the sharks bin laden goat fuk'er! So what's gonna happen king of nothing? What's your big untrained, uneducated, unorganized ignorant al qaeda doomsday prediction? NOT a fuk'in thing that's what! United States Intelligence and surveillance is ready for anything these stupid pussies are willing to try, plus we have a treasure trove of documents and computers gathered from that coward's hiding place. And knowing how fuk'in stupid bin laden was, I'm sure he left plenty evidence to find and finish off the rest these stink'in, bearded goat fuk'in assholes! I can't wait until our superior trained Navy Seals drop in on the next fuk'in idiot who thinks he can fuk with America! These colors don't run and we never forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    He did get killed, his wife and kids claim he got shot in front of them. But according to his daughter he didn't resist and was still shot, if that was the case they should have just arrested him but I think their mission was to kill him not arrest him.
    Couple questions...

1) Where is Obama's birth certificate?
    2) Where is the picture of a dead Osama?

instead of protecting your beliefs, just answer these 2 very simple questions.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

you know you cant be trusting what bitches say, especially if it backs up what our asshole government is saying ..always gotta be suspicious when notorius liars agree....

iifold
    Update your status

This guy is sharper than most of you

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

god bless the dumb hillbillies in this country with their stupid little slogans.......

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I like your view iifold. Somethings not adding up.

Marigold HD

Unreal if we see a news feed of Bin Laden alive somewhere in the next week.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Couple questions... 1) Where is Obama's birth certificate? 2) Where is the picture of a dead Osama? instead of protecting your beliefs, just answer these 2 very simple questions.
    You know what burger king, you should really starting following and tweeting with sarah palin. You and her are right along the same lines on stupidity, vocabulary, and vaginas. What a sad miserable existence it must be to be king of nothing.America....where we hunt down the scum and flush it down the ocean!

Marigold HD

Brainwashed

123 Last