Betpoints: 10

Most Americans are very very dumb and believe anything they hear

The smart guys like me know what is going on

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    [/b]

god bless the dumb hillbillies in this country with their stupid little slogans.......
    Far from it pal, you can take it as fact! It's a statement to all the lives lost on 9-11! Some hillbilly might just save your flooded St. Louis ass some day!

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Obama jsut trying to get re-elected?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You know what burger king, you should really starting following and tweeting with sarah palin. You and her are right along the same lines on stupidity, vocabulary, and vaginas. What a sad miserable existence it must be to be king of nothing.America....where we hunt down the scum and flush it down the ocean!
    I ask you to answers 2 simple questions and you go crazy...

Sarah Palin is a fukkin house wife that was brought in to ensure Obama got elected...

Do you really think John McCain was a serious candidate?? guy is a closet liberal.. Why would conservatives vote for him??

I don't trust any of these fukkin con-artists...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner!

IIFOLD! Stop asking the questions pal, you are the one making the claims. Logically it is your burden to prove these claims...

So you show us EVIDENCE that Obama was not born in America and EVIDENCE that OSL was killed 10 years ago or any other day than when we claimed we killed him...

Hint: so far you have provided ZERO evidence of either.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Obama jsut trying to get re-elected?
    How about you "just" try and use spell check? Trying to get re-elected... how about "WILL BE RE-ELECTED".

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

How about you "just" try and use spell check? Trying to get re-elected... how about "WILL BE RE-ELECTED".

Why do people get so anal with vocabulary. Im just too lazy to spellcheck. And stduy shwosn taht yuor brian reoncize wodrs wihtuot it bening in oredr.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Winner! IIFOLD! Stop asking the questions pal, you are the one making the claims. Logically it is your burden to prove these claims... So you show us EVIDENCE that Obama was not born in America and EVIDENCE that OSL was killed 10 years ago or any other day than when we claimed we killed him... Hint: so far you have provided ZERO evidence of either.
    Cappy, It was mentioned by Pakistani officials that Osamas health is seriously ill, Musharraf(former president) said he was undergoing dialysis back in 2001, Bhutto(former president who got killed) said that he has been killed by some soldiers few years ago on some British Chanel and the interview never aired.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post

Winner!

IIFOLD! Stop asking the questions pal, you are the one making the claims. Logically it is your burden to prove these claims...

So you show us EVIDENCE that Obama was not born in America and EVIDENCE that OSL was killed 10 years ago or any other day than when we claimed we killed him...

Hint: so far you have provided ZERO evidence of either.
    Yeah Cap, ZERO percent evidence and 100% bullshit! We do have evidence he may be king of something.... spam, burgers, egos, sarah palin fan club, birth certificate whiner, Donald Trump beat him to that one.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Cappy, It was mentioned by Pakistani officials that Osamas health is seriously ill, Musharraf(former president) said he was undergoing dialysis back in 2001, Bhutto(former president who got killed) said that he has been killed by some soldiers few years ago on some British Chanel and the interview never aired.
    He was seriously ill. I even think he suffered from kidney failure requiring dialysis for the last X years. I can't really comment on the British soldier thing b/c I hadn't heard that. Thank you for actually providing something.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Wow, this mike kid sure rides obama's rooster. I don't buy into the whole conspiracy thing, but I sure don't believe every word the government says. Far from that. Try thinking for yourself sometime, you might like it.

mikejamm

The only real evidence is the fact that the corrupt Pakistani government, yes the same one that murdered Bhutto, was hiding this piece of shit for years and knew his whereabouts all along. We've given billions of our fuk'in tax dollars to that Pakistani shit hole, while they let terrorists train and move across the boarder with Afghanistan at will. Why give up the fuk'in gravy train, if you're gett'in free money to supposedly find and hunt down Al Qaeda? Bin Laden was their fuk'in golden goose! I hope we cut off all fuk'in aid to these lying assholes. If the US had informed Musharraf we were going in, that bastard would have personally driven over to Bin Laden's shit hole, tipped him off and hid his ass on that military base a block away!

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

The only real evidence is the fact that the corrupt Pakistani government, yes the same one that murdered Bhutto, was hiding this piece of shit for years and knew his whereabouts all along. We've given billions of our fuk'in tax dollars to that Pakistani shit hole, while they let terrorists train and move across the boarder with Afghanistan at will. Why give up the fuk'in gravy train, if you're gett'in free money to supposedly find and hunt down Al Qaeda? Bin Laden was their fuk'in golden goose! I hope we cut off all fuk'in aid to these lying assholes. If the US had informed Musharraf we were going in, that bastard would have personally driven over to Bin Laden's shit hole, tipped him off and hid his ass on that military base a block away!
    Please provide evidence before you make these claims, if US has taken all the evidence from Bin Ladens house and if the government was involved, we would have known from all the evidence in the house and it would have hit the headlines days ago. The only thing which has come out yet is Bin Ladens plans on attacking trains

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Wow, this mike kid sure rides obama's rooster. I don't buy into the whole conspiracy thing, but I sure don't believe every word the government says. Far from that. Try thinking for yourself sometime, you might like it.
    Man I'm the first to admit no government is perfect. But consider yourself damn lucky you've got one where you can vote who you want to lead, and speak your mind if you disagree. Turn on the news and see how foreign regimes and dictators treat their people....Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, take a little trip over there and "try thinking for yourself" or accidentally look at one of their women, you'd be on youtube getting your throat slit and the woman would be stoned to death at sundown. I'll take a government that protects the freedom of it citizens any fuk'in day over one that murders it's own people.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

They got the towelhead.The reason they didn't bomb is because they wanted to make sure his ass was dead.They buried the asshole at sea so the rest of the ragheads didn't have a spot where they could make a martyr out of the jerk.The end.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

If he releases the photo, everybody will say its fake. It will never end. People just don't like obama and nothing will change that. There is nothing he can do to change peoples minds.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Please provide evidence before you make these claims, if US has taken all the evidence from Bin Ladens house and if the government was involved, we would have known from all the evidence in the house and it would have hit the headlines days ago. The only thing which has come out yet is Bin Ladens plans on attacking trains
    You expect our government to reveal everything they've found? Why don't we just have a tv show called "Hey terrorists...look what we found." Plus there is no way they have gone through all of it, let alone broadcast it to the media. You'll hear about it when we nail the next goat fuk'er in the chain and believe me there will be more raids. The US is not fuk'in around with these camel dick suk'in radical islamic fuk's anymore. Plus my government is saving me tons of tax dollars by wasting these worthless assholes and not allowing them a costly trial, we don't even have to dig a fuk'in hole to bury their asses in, just dump them in other ocean and feed the fish.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

You shouldn’t bash people for believing in their government leaders. Like religion it is ingrained in us since birth in most cases. Some people just have faith, even blind faith.

It doesn’t make them less intelligent or hillbillies and I even envy them to a certain extent because life becomes so much easier to accept. I don’t say that condescendingly, I actually mean it.

Over the years I have become more of a doubter of many things. I’ve realized when it comes to religion I am agnostic and when it comes to matters of the government I am very distrusting. I’m not a radical nor am I anti-American I have just become more of a skeptic or realist perhaps.

Our government leaders have been involved in so many illegal, unethical and immoral acts throughout history it’s laughable. We have been lied too in the past all in the name of National Defense. Our government “protects” us by either keeping information from us or out and out telling us a lie. While there is an realm of truth to that there is also a very convenient excuse as well.

We are 50 years past JFK’s assassination and we are still arguing over just who all was involved. It only stands to reason that the most horrific event in American history will forever be speculated on as well.

There is a real debate here and there are real questions that no answers will ever be given for. Have those debates, search for those answers but keep focus that the person you are debating with is not the enemy, they are just as lost as you are.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by PocketRocket View Post
    do you have evidence that he died a few days ago...common sense .... who the hell cant find a person for over 10 years....some of you people just dont think
    There has been people missing for more than 10 years and no one knows what happened to them. When you are rich and have friends in government it doesn't take much to hide.

jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

government lie noooooooooooooooooo

US gov wouldnt lie they love there people

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    You shouldn’t bash people for believing in their government leaders. Like religion it is ingrained in us since birth in most cases. Some people just have faith, even blind faith. It doesn’t make them less intelligent or hillbillies and I even envy them to a certain extent because life becomes so much easier to accept. I don’t say that condescendingly, I actually mean it. Over the years I have become more of a doubter of many things. I’ve realized when it comes to religion I am agnostic and when it comes to matters of the government I am very distrusting. I’m not a radical nor am I anti-American I have just become more of a skeptic or realist perhaps. Our government leaders have been involved in so many illegal, unethical and immoral acts throughout history it’s laughable. We have been lied too in the past all in the name of National Defense. Our government “protects” us by either keeping information from us or out and out telling us a lie. While there is an realm of truth to that there is also a very convenient excuse as well. We are 50 years past JFK’s assassination and we are still arguing over just who all was involved. It only stands to reason that the most horrific event in American history will forever be speculated on as well. There is a real debate here and there are real questions that no answers will ever be given for. Have those debates, search for those answers but keep focus that the person you are debating with is not the enemy, they are just as lost as you are.
    Sharp

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I don't claim to know everything..

But when the government doesn't even care about lying right to our face.. it can only mean one thing...

They know something very big is coming that will make us never think about birth certificates or Bin Laden again...

Maybe the average American really is this dumb.. I don't know...

But one thing is Clear.. Bin Laden didn't die the other day.. If you look into it, you'll see there is about 73 holes in the story...

Lies covering up Lies??

or

It doesn't matter anyways, let's have some fun...

A Major War, Attack, or Hyper Inflation is coming...

That is my guess..
    If they didn't kill bin laden then why did they kill those other relatively innocent people in the compound? And why is the Pakistani government furious at the US if we didn't raid a house?

I admit though without a picture proof we can never be 100%. However even Al Queida (sp) is vowing revenge for his death. So they think he is dead too. And they would be the first to show he is not dead if he wasn't. So I do think he is dead. I am 99% sure but 1% is more than you think it is.

As much as I dislike Obama, he said it best when he exclaimed that the proof will be that nobody will ever see bin laden on this Earth again. Not his relatives, not Al Quaeda (sp), nobody.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

I'm just as skeptical as the next guy. However I understand there is a way to go about things. Start with what we know and go from there. what iifold is doing is starting with a preconceived notion that our government is lying about a cover up and he's trying to build that case with circumstantial evidence. He may turn out to be right regardless, however I don't think so. I think it will certainly come out that Osama was killed recently in these raids and he was worth very little living. Hell even his own daughter or wife said she witnessed him dying during this raid. Recent reports are that he had little to no influence on Al-quada and his only real role in 9/11 was funding.

Not believing something without any reason is just is ignorant as blind faith, it goes both ways. iifold, take your own advice and learn how to think.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

There will be a "movie"----then all you doubters will see your picture----then you will believe----ha!!!!ha!!!---hollywood never lies---give it a rest----dude is dead-----

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Man I'm the first to admit no government is perfect. But consider yourself damn lucky you've got one where you can vote who you want to lead, and speak your mind if you disagree. Turn on the news and see how foreign regimes and dictators treat their people....Iran, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, take a little trip over there and "try thinking for yourself" or accidentally look at one of their women, you'd be on youtube getting your throat slit and the woman would be stoned to death at sundown. I'll take a government that protects the freedom of it citizens any fuk'in day over one that murders it's own people.

Great post, Mike! Very well said.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

It is very interesting that I find a betting website and this is the first topic I land on, because I've been thinking about this stuff for the few days it has been out. I've never believed in the conspiracy/inside job/evil government/secret corporations/new world order/bavarian illuminati and jews ruling the world kind of stuff, but this story with Bin Laden is boggling.

I just killed world's public enemy number one. The body? Yeah, I just dumped it in the ocean. I mean seriously?

Lets hope iifold is not right and nothing bad is going to happen, and this is all just the start of Election Campaign'12.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

In other news, sail too far north or south and you will eventually run into an illusional wall of what we all thought was the infinite atmosphere and realize that we are all part of an expiramental television show run by our government.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

When iifold can go more than 10 days without managing to bankrupt the points
    of every poor son-of-a-bitch that believed in him, then maybe we should listen to his "sky is falling" rants.

Until then.....let's temper the fear mongering by remembering this is the same genius that went "all-in" on the Brewers!

Much love.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post

They probably got paid to lie too, right? LoL.

cigar
    cigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Sounds like the Oddsmaker has really screwed up some minds to where there may be questions on just about anything anyone would say.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

First they "find" bin-laden then aliens.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he's been dead. they went in and killed an osama clone and are capitalizing on it for publicity purposes and obama re-election is a lock now...plus we never went to the moon...way too many holes in that story...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ok so if he wasnt killed why is al quida and taliban making claims of his Murder..why are they now pissed off at us and are making statements regarding his killing NO W!!!!! You idiot

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
    -1984 by George Orwell

Too many people blindly believe whatever the government says. It's sad, but there's no logic that can be used to convince them otherwise.

First 123 Last