iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Democrats/Liberals please check in...

Not trying to bash anyone because all politicians are crooks..

But please explain why no one will adress the birth certificate issue..

Do you care that your president wasn't born here?

Do you think it was ethical to make up the Bin Laden Raid to cover up the birth certificate issue?

Since you will probably say I am a crazy nut and not answer the first 2 questions, I'll leave you with this...

Arent you sick and Fukkin tired of bowing down to dirty Fukkin Muslims that are stuck in the 5th Century...??

Oh, right.. You liberals are on their side.. I forgot the whole gitmo pictures, ACLU Fukkin traitors....

So what is it??

Please answer one of the questions...

Thanks

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

All in on the Brewers

iifold
    Update your status

Minet,

We are talking politics right now...

Not one person will answer my questions..

It's as if no one really cares..

Show Bin Ladens Fukkin Wig Split in Two!!!!

Why are we afraid of offending some Fukkin Muslims???

Gonad
    Gonad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6929

Foldie, the rest is tissue paper, can we please address the debt and the oligarchs that run this joint?

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Gonad View Post
    Foldie, the rest is tissue paper, can we please address the debt and the oligarchs that run this joint?
    This is my point Sir..

It is a dog n pony show...

They want us arguing about this shit.. I can't believe people aren't demanding answers!!

Even if I was Michael Moores gay Lover I would have a problem with what has gone on in the last few weeks...

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

1) Where he was born doesn't change a thing he won cause a brilliant war hero listened to his "handlers" and chose Barbie the mose hunter from the north as his running mate
    2)Yes we are because our economy and most of the planets is based on fossil fuels,if you pizz enough of the general populace off in the desert rat holes in which they live and stop the flow of oil,we will have real problems(yes i know a very narrow simplistic view but it's late)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Minet,

We are talking politics right now...

Not one person will answer my questions..

It's as if no one really cares..

Show Bin Ladens Fukkin Wig Split in Two!!!!

Why are we afraid of offending some Fukkin Muslims???
    Of course, muthafukkas that don't fight in the wars don't give a fukk about offending Muslims...... But the service men overseas don't want to be on longer shifts(higher alert) and have greater suicide attacks because some fat fukks back home needs to see some piece of shit wig split...

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Of course, muthafukkas that don't fight in the wars don't give a fukk about offending Muslims...... But the service men overseas don't want to be on longer shifts(higher alert) and have greater suicide attacks because some fat fukks back home needs to see some piece of shit wig split...
    Mayan..

My point is there is NO PICTURE!!

All of this shit is a scam..

and watch what you say to me, I'm capable of hitting a 6-teamer and paying someone to show up at 7-11

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Obama is king now. Get your money on him for reelection. This will be easy money

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys stop talking abt my workplace

i admitted i worked at a fuking 7-11 just leave me alone bros

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan..

My point is there is NO PICTURE!!

All of this shit is a scam..

and watch what you say to me, I'm capable of hitting a 6-teamer and paying someone to show up at 7-11
    you're probably right. But what the fukk can we do.

Just vote. Getting mad over this shit is pointless, and just elevates your blood pressure...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This is spoken by a true Sureno... God Bless you KM!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

iifold where's the proof he was not born in America

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

strong Rep

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    iifold where's the proof he was not born in America
    here's just a little bit of evidence...

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

This is idiotic. People will believe what they want to believe and most are wrong. Obama is not our problem. Our problem is much greater than that. Lies.....lies.....my god, our country has been telling us BS for a long time. Obama isn't the first one. The effing Bush's were in bed w/ the Saudi's.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

here's just a little bit of evidence...

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did not read. Trlalalallalalalal

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Killing him didn't already put these people at a greater risk

Obama wants to have everything both ways. Just like the way his admin is trying to spin the use of advanced interrogation techniques and rendition.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I am not a Democrat or a Liberal. I think that Liberals are the scum of the political world. if everyone of them dropped dead, I would hold a celebration rally. I would vote for my 2 year old great granddaughter before that fool that now occupies the White House.

Having said that, you are a nut case. NO ONE gives a crap about where Obama was born. It will not sway one single vote. The people who believe that he was not born in the U.S. are the same people who would vote for me before that moron. No one will vote for him just because he produced the birth certificate. It never was an issue, yet you nut cases continue to bring it up. You are another nut case that should be institutionalized or euthanized. Another crazy who has crawled out of the woodwork. The nut cases are coming out of the wall.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I am not a Democrat or a Liberal. I think that Liberals are the scum of the political world. if everyone of them dropped dead, I would hold a celebration rally. I would vote for my 2 year old great granddaughter before that fool that now occupies the White House.

Having said that, you are a nut case. NO ONE gives a crap about where Obama was born. It will not sway one single vote. The people who believe that he was not born in the U.S. are the same people who would vote for me before that moron. No one will vote for him just because he produced the birth certificate. It never was an issue, yet you nut cases continue to bring it up. You are another nut case that should be institutionalized or euthanized. Another crazy who has crawled out of the woodwork. The nut cases are coming out of the wall.
    Bigdaddy just called me a nut case

I have to admit, this is alarming... I am going to re-evaluate myself...

be back later...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Folder, why would Obama lie?

Imagine if bin laden madd a video saying he was alive..

Obama would be fukked

You will not see any new bin laden videos cause he's sleeping with the fishes..

Although I wanted to see the photo I understand why its not released. Keep in mind though eventually a source will leak the photo

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

always classy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Uh, he already released his birth certificate. Are you like 2 weeks behind everyone else?

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9424

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Uh, he already released his birth certificate. Are you like 2 weeks behind everyone else?
    You could show a birther a home movie of BO's birth that shows the Honolulu beach out the window and he would call it a fake.

iifold
    Update your status

I am no "birther"...

I just use common sense...

Obama is hiding something to do with his birth..

They made up the Bin Laden Story to cover up what he is hiding...

This is common sense..

Bin Laden probably died years ago of natural causes..They had this story as an Ace Up Their Sleeve, waiting to use it when they were in a jam...

Trump brought enough attention to the issue, causing them to screw up under pressure, then they went to the Ace in the Hole(Bin Laden) to completely squash the story..

It was brilliant politics...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I dont understand why dont they hammer obama on all the other lies, he said he was going to be the most transparent ever, pull out of all the wars, close gitmo, etc.

stuff that matters

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Bigdaddy just called me a nut case

I have to admit, this is alarming... I am going to re-evaluate myself...

be back later...

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Fold, I won't even engage you on your crazy views about the birth cert and bin Laden. They are red herrings to make the fringe on the right alienate themselves from the national conversation.

I have a couple issues with your post:

Democrats/Liberals are not the only ones who don't buy into birtherism. This bs drives my libertarian friends crazy because it discredits everyone with unorthodox contrarian views.

Your entire point about "bowing down to muslims" by being upset with gitmo is totally staggering. I bow down to nobody, Muslim, Christian or otherwise. I don't know why conservatives think minorities have some kind of upper hand. The "wild government spending" and "affirmative action" is meagre, and frequently poorly placed.

My problem with gitmo, abu gharaib, unlawful detainments, "enhanced interrogation" and the like has nothing to do with the color or faith of the people it is directed at. To paraphrase Jefferson, I hold certain Truths to be self-evident: that ALL humans are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain INALIENABLE RIGHTS, among these being life liberty and pursuit of happiness.

Our founders created the Constitution with certain protections in place: The 4th amendment was designed to protect us from overzealous government. Now, those who oppose wiretapping or the expansion of police power "must have something to hide". Civilians power was held to have greater authority than military power. The President is commander in chief of the armed forces, and his appointees succeed him in the event of his death, not his generals. Now the President needs to shut up and "listen to his generals".

Our nation is slipping alright, but not into the hands of Islam, the Chinese, or phantom occultist illuminati. We are drifting towards fascism as we place greater and greater faith into the authority of our military, police, and corporations and loosen the restrictions on their power. We allow this to happen by partisan bickering and a "lesser of two evils" attitude.

Now that bin Laden is dead (yes, he is dead) we must act now to pressure our politicians to bring the troops home and drop the Patriot Act before the fascist trends in our society become permanent.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

hopefully iifold folds up and calls it a life

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

I am no "birther"...

I just use common sense...

Obama is hiding something to do with his birth..

They made up the Bin Laden Story to cover up what he is hiding...

This is common sense..

Bin Laden probably died years ago of natural causes..They had this story as an Ace Up Their Sleeve, waiting to use it when they were in a jam...

Trump brought enough attention to the issue, causing them to screw up under pressure, then they went to the Ace in the Hole(Bin Laden) to completely squash the story..

It was brilliant politics...
    Dang, that's a conspiracy theory worthy of the glenn beck show.

iifold
    Update your status

Conspiracy Theory??

Let me explain what has gone on in "SBR" terms... Maybe then you kids will understand...

It is the equivalent of ZBOIZ posting his $1000 "ticket" of the Colts game...

And then after he was caught posting an altered ticket...

He started a bunch of crazy threads to distract the posters of SBR...

Remember the black hookers, the cheating on the Wife... These were all diversionary tactics by our buddy ZBOIZ...

This shit goes on in all sorts of different ways throughout all sorts of different lifestyles..

Even the Presidents...

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Foldy has gone completely over the edge...... someone please give him a shove so he doesn't stay on the ledge too long.