RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No problem.

Did I take up for Bateman about this somehow? If so, I truly don't remember. It wouldn't have been in chat because all of you were banned after that, so maybe on the forum somewhere? Not sure. I can't imagine what I would've said as I've tried to stay as far away from that whole episode as much as possible, even when Bateman emailed me a post to make on his behalf. Which I didn't do, mind you.
    Bateman contacted me yesterday on Skype. He did say he believes a certain poster lied to John in order to get him banned. Not sure about any of that as I didn't follow what went down. He seemed to be doing well though which is always lovely to hear when someone disappears from the forum.
    This was the post in question. I realize you qualified your remarks but to relay his unproved allegation seemed at the time to be an odd choice for someone claiming to be neutral.

Anyhow, all's well that ends well, I say. I'm glad you realized how vitally responsible we are for our own privacy in this digital age. To share personal information wantonly is only asking to get burnt as we've slowly eroded the threshold for where privacy ends and the public domain begins.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogue we have some fukkin new studs here and all like 18-22 and Twinks

Rogue...................Bobby is a good guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No problem.

Did I take up for Bateman about this somehow? If so, I truly don't remember. It wouldn't have been in chat because all of you were banned after that, so maybe on the forum somewhere? Not sure. I can't imagine what I would've said as I've tried to stay as far away from that whole episode as much as possible, even when Bateman emailed me a post to make on his behalf. Which I didn't do, mind you.

I wasn't there to see the lead-up to it and too many others were getting involved in an attempt to make things better but in fact they only made it worse. My only stance about the whole thing was, and remains, that releasing personal info isn't right regardless of how aggravated one can make another person. For me personally however, that incident had a positive result as it helped to drill home why I need to be extremely careful about protecting my own privacy. I was a little too lax and naive there for awhile but fortunately I've smartened up with it all.
    Shari take 7 steps away from computer,its ok hun.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks that writing an essay in response to every bullshit comment on the internetz only makes you look like a profound jackass, appealing only to simpleton semi-literates or fellow opinonated jackasses.

Rogue, flex those keyboard muscles and practice some concision, and let's get over ourselves

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks that writing an essay in response to every bullshit comment on the internetz only makes you look like a profound jackass, appealing only to simpleton semi-literates or fellow opinonated jackasses.
    ur the only one

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Those that can, do. Those that's can't, post like grammar school kids typing with their toes.

In other words, if you don't like it, don't read them. I like to express myself with a bit more precision and panache that the average poster, and I have no intention of altering my style to suit people too lazy to read a couple paragraphs every now and then.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks that writing an essay in response to every bullshit comment on the internetz only makes you look like a profound jackass, appealing only to simpleton semi-literates or fellow opinonated jackasses. Rogue, flex those keyboard muscles and practice some concision, and let's get over ourselves
    Solid post.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    so this is what happened that fateful night? the following day i received an email from bateman asking me to make a thread about his banning. i took a moderate approach to the thread cuz no one would give me the facts of the situation. it is interesting to see the whole story, glad i handled it as i did.
    You handled it how? By asking me to write a post about Shari so you can start drama?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Get out the tissues boys!

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rogue, flex those keyboard muscles and practice some concision, and let's get over ourselves
    Sunde91, I think you may or may not have a point but it begs further consideration by all parties who so desire to explore the situation and weigh the preponderance of evidence as to whether these allegations stated by you in the italicized and quoted textual context cited by me heretofore in regards to the lack of brevity and somewhat pedantic nature of which you accused the party RogueJuror who, as the latter party in this endeavor, has every right to justly defend himself against these claims, providing evidence to the contrary of your accusations to all parties weighing the matter until such time when a decision can me made but not necessarily agreed upon as to the consensus of a verdict in the matter which these interested parties are considering.
    Last edited by mrmarket; 05-06-11 at 11:13 PM.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

so where's Bread?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

PeteFukkingRogueDogScholar - How can you not love/respect the man? Great to see you back Dog.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You handled it how? By asking me to write a post about Shari so you can start drama?

nice deflection, wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus.

but you did refuse to tell me anything about your ban.

except that you call brock a piece of shit??

right

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

uhhhhhh shit wrong thread.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

man it's good to have him back
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave compaqDikk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

All around burial yet again. Guy can't argue like an adult.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sharp guys in here.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Welcome back Pistol. Missed you buddy!

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    im speechless, was a well rounded burial

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You still on my stuff I see. How old are you using words like burial? Michigan Law for the win.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    wtf

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    nice deflection, wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus. but you did refuse to tell me anything about your ban. except that you call brock a piece of shit?? right
    Yeah, but you kind of (actually) deflected that right back by not responding to his accusation.

Did you ever ask him to start a thread about me?

BatemanPatrickl

Yeah, but you kind of (actually) deflected that right back by not responding to his accusation. Did you ever ask him to start a thread about me?
    Yes he did and I can forward you the e-mail. See Stealthy needs a female and you Shari are on his mind 24/7.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Why do people always say they have e-mails as proof and never just post them so we can all draw our own conclusions? Just give us the whole thing with the header and redact the names. Otherwise it's just more hot air from a guy who has been established as more than a little unhinged.

Did you see me make any claims to knowing your personal info before spreading it around forumville, Bateman? Hell no, I just threw it all out there for everyone to see and let your own reaction to it become the proof of its accuracy. That's how you do shit if you're not just making everything up for attention (sound familiar?).

onetrickpony

batmen u got buried by rogue, why are u still in my thread?

ur hair line is receding, u have a 8 year olds brain, ur a pathetic disgusting excuse for a human being, again i will ask u the question cause u dont seem to answer questions, why are u still in my thread?

dont u have therapy for that speech impediment to go to?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Pete, where you at Mang? Long time no see.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    This is hilarious.
    Anyone know the story behind it?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    This is hilarious.
    Anyone know the story behind it?

I believe that is poster LVBOUND at work,keeping the streets of Tennesse safe and sound.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 06-14-11 at 12:22 AM.

First 123