1. #106
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    he hasnt spent his life putting his country first
    he has spent his life putting himself first
    go read about him before you make assumptions

    leaving your wife in the hospital to screw a 200 million dollar beer heiress. using that money to run for congress.

    country first
    him serving his country and having his children serve his country.

    obama being wishy washy about his religion and denouncing his white grandparents who raised him in his book.

  2. #107
    losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-08
    Posts: 4,604

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    ...
    he has spent his life putting himself first
    ...
    if thats a deal breaker then both of them are disqualified

  3. #108
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    they take their leads from talk radio
    if rush or hannity doesnt say it, they dont know it

    thats why they spew the welfare crap and the war is a fact of life crap

    war is not a fact of life

  4. #109
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    him serving his country and having his children serve his country.

    obama being wishy washy about his religion and denouncing his white grandparents who raised him in his book.
    first of all the last thing i care about is religion of a president. bush calls himself a christian but nohting he does is christian in my book. not sure when obama is wishywashy about religion either. you didnt read his book im 100% sure. you got a few factoids from radio or foxnews and pass them off as fact

  5. #110
    I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 3,209

    Man you're quick Ryan...

  6. #111
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,882
    Betpoints: 6947

    So far it looks like from tallying up the posters in this thread--

    24 support McCain
    13 support Obama...

    Is this about right guys?

  7. #112
    losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-08
    Posts: 4,604

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    right.
    like bush.

    why do we need to spend trillions on weapons and war
    can any mccain backer answer this
    instead we should spend that money on health care, right?

    i say f\*\*k you both, how bout we just dont spend the money and let me keep the money I earn.

  8. #113
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    Man you're quick Ryan...
    what do you mean

  9. #114
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    but me paying for every sorry ass in this country including illegals that are progressively ****ing up the honest american contractor is a fact of life?

  10. #115
    pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-07-07
    Posts: 14,347

    Mccain has no shot to win this election.

  11. #116
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    instead we should spend that money on health care, right?

    i say f\*\*k you both, how bout we just dont spend the money and let me keep the money I earn.
    now theres a novel idea. I work for my money and support my family with my money and not Pedros family who sits on his ass all day smiling cause hes got a check coming on the 1st

  12. #117
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    first of all the last thing i care about is religion of a president. bush calls himself a christian but nohting he does is christian in my book. not sure when obama is wishywashy about religion either. you didnt read his book im 100% sure. you got a few factoids from radio or foxnews and pass them off as fact
    him changing his name to Hussain Barrack Obama is a start.

  13. #118
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    but me paying for every sorry ass in this country including illegals that are progressively ****ing up the honest american contractor is a fact of life?
    who do you think is benefiting from the illegals coming across and workign for free. the rich or the poor? i dont want to pay for illegals healthcare either, but i assure you bush no more wants illegals to leave then he wants to be shot in the head

  14. #119
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    him changing his name to Hussain Barrack Obama is a start.
    focusing on things that dont matter is why we have bush in the white house
    im sure you spent days worrying about homos marrying too right? who cares what his name is dude. mccain wanst even born in the us. does that matter? not really

  15. #120
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Gambling markets react:

    WSEX

    Dem -427
    Rep +300

    Matchbook

    dem -360
    rep 330

    Betfair

    Obama 1.28
    McCain 4.5

  16. #121
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    let me guess he want born in the US cause his dad was in the military.

  17. #122
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    obama being wishy washy about his religion
    Religion plays far too large of a role in politics in this country.

  18. #123
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    I would like to see Obama win the election. than we can sit back and see how the golden child is gonna make the lives of the Americans so much better.
    it will be the same story in 4 yrs,

  19. #124
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Religion plays far too large of a role in politics in this country.
    I think it has alot to do with a muslim running for leader of the free world. IE wolf in sheeps clothing

  20. #125
    I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-08
    Posts: 3,209

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    what do you mean

    Thread jumping... Quick posting... You should get paid to do this..

  21. #126
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    he is a muslim bc what? cause you say he is? seriously,

    a: who cares if he is
    b: he isnt

  22. #127
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    Thread jumping... Quick posting... You should get paid to do this..
    oh, i work from home so i have 3 screns on all the time
    just lost a load on fau and saints so i need to earn it back
    debating wake vs clem

  23. #128
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    who do you think is benefiting from the illegals coming across and workign for free. the rich or the poor? i dont want to pay for illegals healthcare either, but i assure you bush no more wants illegals to leave then he wants to be shot in the head
    the dishonest companies that hire them and the consumers that buy the goods. Dont know how much you know about he construction industry but you so live on the west coast dont you? Do you have any friends or relatives that rely on construction for a living? Ask them what the illegals are doing to this industry.

  24. #129
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    I think it has alot to do with a muslim running for leader of the free world. IE wolf in sheeps clothing
    Pathetic.

  25. #130
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    he is a muslim bc what? cause you say he is? seriously,

    a: who cares if he is
    b: he isnt
    i'm sorry he was a muslim when he was wanting to follow in his fathers footsteps as a freedom fighter , he's a christian again now.

  26. #131
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    i'm sorry he was a muslim when he was wanting to follow in his fathers footsteps as a freedom fighter , he's a christian again now.

    shocking to see an SEC helmet in your avatar

  27. #132
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 67,792
    Betpoints: 43094

    I couldn't stomach more than a few minutes of the debate. The stuff is sickening.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  28. #133
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    shocking to see an SEC helmet in your avatar
    care to elaborate?

  29. #134
    donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-07
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 6195

    care to elaborate?
    Southerners have a reputation for being ignorant and bigoted. You aren't exactly discrediting that stereotype.

  30. #135
    apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-08
    Posts: 494

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    i'm sorry he was a muslim when he was wanting to follow in his fathers footsteps as a freedom fighter , he's a christian again now.
    You're so close-minded, who cares if he was Muslim? Wait, does it matter that he's not white either?

    Religion and politics shouldn't be mixed. I'd rather him be Jewish or Buddhist than Christian.

  31. #136
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    the dishonest companies that hire them and the consumers that buy the goods. Dont know how much you know about he construction industry but you so live on the west coast dont you? Do you have any friends or relatives that rely on construction for a living? Ask them what the illegals are doing to this industry.
    i have no doubt you are right on that. but, free market economics dictates supply and demand, and lowest bidder wins. so you have to reconcile cheap labor with free market dogma methinks

    and a lot of people call themselves christians

    not sure how bush has been a christian in the way of jesus. enlighten me

  32. #137
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Southerners have a reputation for being ignorant and bigoted. You aren't exactly discrediting that stereotype.
    you mean the same way muslims have a reputation of being terrorist

  33. #138
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 60,016
    Betpoints: 24

    How can you not vote for the Maverick? He will cut pork bellies and ear plugs!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017


  34. #139
    apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-09-08
    Posts: 494

    Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    the dishonest companies that hire them and the consumers that buy the goods. Dont know how much you know about he construction industry but you so live on the west coast dont you? Do you have any friends or relatives that rely on construction for a living? Ask them what the illegals are doing to this industry.
    We would be in worse condition without illegal immigrants. Would you pick oranges or wash dishes for below minimum wage?

    They're not the cause of our problems one bit. If you want "all of your money" then don't pay taxes and don't expect education for your kids, health care, no government help at all....have fun disposing of your trash or calling someone when your house is burning...

  35. #140
    mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-08
    Posts: 8,905
    Betpoints: 566

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    i have no doubt you are right on that. but, free market economics dictates supply and demand, and lowest bidder wins. so you have to reconcile cheap labor with free market dogma methinks

    and a lot of people call themselves christians

    not sure how bush has been a christian in the way of jesus. enlighten me
    the lowest bidder doesnt win unless your customer is a mindless penny pincher looking for the best deal with the worst result. Thats the problem , whatever happened to the value of above average work instead of paying as little as possible for a shit job by some illegals.


    as far as christians go, I agree many claim but dont produce.
    I dont claim and dont produce either.
    I could give a shit if the candidates are satanists, christians,
    buddhists, jewish , or whatever.

    The fact of the matter is there has never been an election with a perfect candidate.I dont agree with taking more away from the hardworking citizens to pay for the ones that have no desire to work and rely on a meal ticket from the govt.
    and trying to pull the wool over the eyes to make it seem like hes doing us a favor.

First 123456 Last
Top