Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Why was OSAMA unarmed?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

who gives a shit? They say his daughter was there to witness it. I hope she was, then she can understand how everyone else felt while her dad murdered thousands.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why did Obama supposedly think it was a good idea to kill the alleged leader of the most notorious terrorist group in the world rather than interrogate him?

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

cmon fishy no one can logically answer this..on nights I have felt paronoid I have moved the glock a lttle closer ..the mag a little deeper

but bust in my room at 3am and you got me..course thats why my warning system of two sheperds, a doobie and a huskie will let me know

my huskie can hear a cockroach cross the floor from a room away..guess that ma natures survival gift

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The compound was essentially on an army base. Seems pretty evident the guy was under some sort of paskistani house arrest.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    who gives a shit? They say his daughter was there to witness it. I hope she was, then she can understand how everyone else felt while her dad murdered thousands.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

He was confident his hosts would warn him of any american impending assault.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'll bet one of his own guys killed him. The Seals wouldn't have shot him if he wasn't armed. They would have captured him and taken him somewhere secret to interrogate him.

The Obama administration has done nothing but make the situation worse by continually changing the story. We know he's dead, and that's what really matters.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    The compound was essentially on an army base. Seems pretty evident the guy was under some sort of paskistani house arrest.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Even if he was armed it would have made no difference. There was a contingency plan in place to level the place with bombs and missiles in the event the Navy Seals encountered heavy resistance and had to back out. They wanted to capture the body if possible and not level the place and bury him under the rubble.