JSBBET
    JSBBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

Follow this betting system for mlb

I developed a betting system for MLB everyone is free to follow this thread and watch the results. I am not a fan of John Morrison's system because I believe the C bets are killers on the bank roll. For as much as he may win the C losses eliminate any substantial profit, I think thats pretty obvious.

I will give you the straight truth on my system, here it is: It is a chase system but its only an A and B bet series, NO C bets. The system will lose on avg 5 times a season, however it will win on avg 38 times a season. If you were doing $100 A bets for example you will lose $1,500 for the season for the 5 time avg the system does fail. But you will win on avg 38 times a season at $100 which = $3,800 leaving a profit of $2,300 on average. I guarentee you that you will profit. I give my picks every Thursday, I will start today and update every week. Just follow it and you will see my system works. Here are tonights A bet picks:

5/5/11

Tonight is a rare instance that both teams that fit the criteria of the system are actually playing each other, the game involves Atlanta and Milwaukee. You are actually going to take the moneyline on Mil twice. Its Milwaukee's A bet and Atlanta's A bet as well. It might seem weird but trust me, you are betting on Milwaukee to win and Atlanta to lose but its viewed as two seperate series. Here is how your picks for tonights game should look:

1)5/05/11 SERIES 1 / A BET / MILWAUKEE (Take the moneyline on Milwaukee to win, its going at about +120)

2)5/05/11 SERIES 2 / A BET / MILWAUKEE (Take the moneyline on Milwaukee to win, its going at about +120)

Here we go out first two series of the year! Any questions hit me up. And remember before you knock it just follow it and see the results, I have been as honest as possible on this system, I wont change the criteria like John does and claim a loss is a victory and I wont lie and say it wins 97% of the time. You will lose about 5 times a season but you will profit substantially to. Just follow it. And remember never lay a C bet!

feedmecappers
    feedmecappers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1989

Love the optimism, will be following

BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

is that supposed to be 5/6 for the second a bet

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

if milwaukee wins today i will follow your "system"

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

past years results? any backtesting done?

JSBBET

Hi Bookie Robber,

The two A bets were both for today. One was for Atlanta to lose and one was Milwaukee to win. It just so happened that they were playing against each other tonight. So you would take Milwaukee twice tonight to win. In the event there is a B bet then it would be for tomorrow, you would take Philly to beat Atlanta and then you would take Milwaukee to beat St Louis for their B bet.

JSBBET

Atlanta won. No need to worry tomorrow PHI will beat ATL and MIL will beat STL, those are the two B bets for tomorrow. On a side note you dont have to double up on your money if you dont want to. Last season out of 43 possible plays I won 19 on the A bet, 19 on the B bet and lost 5. if you were to bet the same amounts on the A and B bets you still would have finished 38-19. If you would have been chasing it would have been 38-5. Your choice, sometimes doubling up or chasing can make people nervous. Do what you feel comfortable with.

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Milwaukee should have won that game, they left a lot of runners on base. wont be following the system tomorrow but ill keep an eye on those games. gl

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

always willing to give it a look. keep us updated and best of luck to you.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

cut the hedge down that is a good idea..

BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

im still not completely understanding the system

Timetobet34
    Timetobet34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

How was MIL and ATL picked and not say Oak and say SF? (I'm assuming I missed another thread...but Im also tired)

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't possibly be serious. The problem with John Morrison isn't the "C" bets. It is the entire idea that chasing makes you money. It doesn't matter if you're chasing 2 games, 3 games, or 20 games. In the long run you will lose.

The reason is that game B is completely independent of game A. They are 2 separate events. Losing the 1st game does not increase or decrease your chances of winning the 2nd game. Thus, you're just betting the 2nd game blindly, with no evaluation of what the line should be, and whether you think you're getting +EV or not.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    You can't possibly be serious. The problem with John Morrison isn't the "C" bets. It is the entire idea that chasing makes you money. It doesn't matter if you're chasing 2 games, 3 games, or 20 games. In the long run you will lose.

The reason is that game B is completely independent of game A. They are 2 separate events. Losing the 1st game does not increase or decrease your chances of winning the 2nd game. Thus, you're just betting the 2nd game blindly, with no evaluation of what the line should be, and whether you think you're getting +EV or not.
    Listen to this guy.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

tell me where to send the flowers

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

good luck in your system

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

so much for this system

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Gotta love going out on a limb and posting your system, and losing first two bets. good luck going forward

MrMiami
    MrMiami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27472

This was bound to happen, decide to post a winning system, lose the first two and get the heat. Brush it off and keep posting