TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Contest for people outside USA

Hello.

I live in Norway, and I think it's fun with contests for basketball, tennis and other sports.

Are there any contests for people that live outside USA? If so, can you tell me what kind of contests they are and with a link?

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

soccer contest would be nice..

Pawan
    Pawan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think some contests are also available for non us members too.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by TomaCro View Post
    Hello.

I live in Norway, and I think it's fun with contests for basketball, tennis and other sports.

Are there any contests for people that live outside USA? If so, can you tell me what kind of contests they are and with a link?
    You could get a ripping game of Amerikaner or Vri åtter going. Maybe a yearlong curling betting pool

First prize could be two pounds of kleppfisk

Second prize could be a weeks worth of ski wax

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

TomaCro, all of our contests are available to everyone regardless of where they live. But if you'd like to see some contests in sports other than MLB, NBA, NFL, college games, tennis, golf and horse racing - as those sports already have regular contests - let me know what you're thinking of and I'll do my best to organise it fairly quickly.

The only sport I can think of that would maybe generate interest outside of those would be soccer. Do you guys think enough people would want to participate? It would only be for betpoints at first but it'd be a start.